OG chem

• Thread starter TacomaComa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

TacomaComa

I got some Og Chem going that is honestly some of the finest cannabis ive ever smoked. my buddy chefro420 over on that other place was a tester and ended up with 3 keeper phenos. hope to have some pictures up soon. she is only couple days into flower with dozen clones ready to go :)

B

blazin

Yes would like to see this as well. Currently have them going.

420haze

Currenly running these, but still young ones. I'm in on this ride to get a preview of what's to come.

O

ojd

hi bro

very happy you liked the og chem,we love it

i see your sour d pics and they were mouth watering
cant wait to see you rocking our shit

T

TacomaComa

thx for the kind words Connoisseur 420! i really lenjoy your gear and looking forward to trying your granddaddypurps and sour cheese in the near future also.

here is my 1 girl i put into flower. have bunch of clones for next run.

DSCN6498
DSCN6499
I

ibTheMan

Thats^ OG chem? looks like it can yield alright, am i right?

T

TacomaComa

not much of a yielder but it's some of the finest cannabis ive EVER smoked. top notch headstash stuff.

I

ibTheMan

So hows the taste, is it fuely?!!

i would like to cross my sour og male with= og chem, raskal og, and ah couple others to bump yield and make super fuel!

T

TacomaComa

its hard to describe its chem/fuel with lilac and pine and this awesome underlying sweetness that just makes you savor the taste. A friend of a friend who loves the Cali kushes says its just like the best kushes he has ever had and maybe even better.

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
How's it going Tacoma? tell us all about this girl....

I'm pulling up a chair....school us bro

C

Cinderella99

Nice Tacoma! Do you have any bud pics that you can post?

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Jus what i been search'n for, started the runt seed in the pack I jus recv'd, came with 11, diggin what I c, damn good work TC bro, good work CSG, Peace SSP

420king-MASSES

nice hows the smoke brotha ya gotta love csg gear great job

Top Bottom