OG Jam V2 at the farm

• Thread starter CBF
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CBF

CBF

Supporter
hey all, they will be back up in a bit. little discrepency on how i would like my seed offered to the public.

i personally hate bins at auctions, and rather have um offered as straight auctions.

due to the costs of runnin the site, and me bein a noob, startin price is what it is. hopefully in the future when my stock proves to sell well we can do straight up auctions startin at 0.00, and you guys set the market.

anyway, were off and runnin, and hopefully you all enjoy the seed offerins in the future

CBF

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
I was on right after they were listed. There were 8 still left of the ghost x svf x ghost or whatever it was and all the Bubba were there. So assuming there were at least 10 of each listed somebody bought 2 packs. They stayed that number for at least 7 minutes then I left and went to the bathroom. When I came back they were still there. When I checked an hour later they were all gone.

Even if they were relisted they were there long enough for anybody really wanting them to BIN a few packs. Heck they were there so long somebody could have BIN all of them. I know I could have bought almost every pack in the time I saw them listed.

If you were really wanting them badly you really fell asleep at the wheel. They were there for the taking.

I have so many Bubba crosses I can pop it would have been disrespectful to my seed collection to buy them. It was all I could do to resist and ignore. The force was strong to BIN.

E

el_tenador

Does this mean that the lucky few that caught BINS get to purchase as is? How much were they listed at?

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
I know lots of people were wanting those Bubba x ghost regular seeds and I can understand that. What I don't understand is how there are still 4 packs of Divine Genetics Cheese x Bubba Kush fem seeds for $50 a pack BIN. Two clone only strains and reversed Bubba pollen. If Ie needed or wanted genetics I would be all over more of these. Every Divine Genetics report has been positive and many spectacular.

I totally understand that this Cedarberry Farm drop was highly desirable. They have awesome crosses. However, tunnel vision holds you back when you are trying to stock your genetic library.

There are gems listed right now for the taking.

E

el_tenador

I know lots of people were wanting those Bubba x ghost regular seeds and I can understand that. What I don't understand is how there are still 4 packs of Divine Genetics Cheese x Bubba Kush fem seeds for $50 a pack BIN. Two clone only strains and reversed Bubba pollen. If Ie needed or wanted genetics I would be all over more of these. Every Divine Genetics report has been positive and many spectacular.

I totally understand that this Cedarberry Farm drop was highly desirable. They have awesome crosses. However, tunnel vision holds you back when you are trying to stock your genetic library.

There are gems listed right now for the taking.

Good points, Tobor. For sure.

T

TreFarmer

I'd say the chatter proves your worth CederBerry!! Hope it gets ironed out and logic will bring the FIAHH back;) waiting patiently with binocs!!!:bubblez:

mancordero

mancordero

sweeet.. ya i had a pack ready to go, thought i bought it, walked the dog and came back to a 'confirm purchase?' screen... ya, beyond stupid.. but like i said before.. lightsabers and then dancing banana..

K

kuz

hey all, they will be back up in a bit. little discrepency on how i would like my seed offered to the public.

i personally hate bins at auctions, and rather have um offered as straight auctions.
CBF

I like bins. Its $30 to send the cash in, so it makes sense to pick up some variety and order a couple different packs at the same time. Kind of need a buy it now option to make that happen.

There is a couple thousand dollars worth of $50 packs I'd like to buy, but still I was happy to pay $80 for a pack of OG Jam, glad I was quick to hit the buy button.

Hope you work it out with Logic.

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
I will be relisting the beans later at auctions like CBF wants

for the 1 or 2 ppl who caught the buy it nows enjoy its your lucky day :)

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Bubba Kush x Ghost OG Kush
OG Jam v2

will be back on the bay tonight :)

E

el_tenador

Gotta question for you knowledgeable about breeding fellows. CBF used a S1 male to outcross to the SFV rite? Would that lead to a higher than normal occurrence of female offspring?

CBF

CBF

Supporter
CBF used a S1 male to outcross to the SFV rite? Would that lead to a higher than normal occurrence of female offspring?

Hola brother..........

cant imagine someone could find a male in fem seed? have seen many threads on males found in fem seed. how could that be if theres no male chromosome in the mix.had alot of talks this past year on this and seems it would have to be a female with a extreme male expression. ive grown femmed seed, all the strawberry lines come from femmed seed i found males(well there not males:D) in. have um in the selfed OG lines.

under that assumtion should be 100% female. lots of speculation on whats taken place. what if theres a gene that triggers when the plant is selfed and makes males in a selfed population?

I havent seen a noticable female ratio in either, havent grown 100 at one time either.

Original haze has a 75% or better, nothin fem about that seedline.

CBF

E

el_tenador

Hola brother..........

cant imagine someone could find a male in fem seed? have seen many threads on males found in fem seed. how could that be if theres no male chromosome in the mix.had alot of talks this past year on this and seems it would have to be a female with a extreme male expression. ive grown femmed seed, all the strawberry lines come from femmed seed i found males(well there not males:D) in. have um in the selfed OG lines.

under that assumtion should be 100% female. lots of speculation on whats taken place. what if theres a gene that triggers when the plant is selfed and makes males in a selfed population?

I havent seen a noticable female ratio in either, havent grown 100 at one time either.

Original haze has a 75% or better, nothin fem about that seedline.

CBF

Hey CBF. Now that^ rite there is lesson in breeding. A plant that is genetically female, but physically expresses itself male, nuts. Thank you kindly sir. Im looking forward to winning a pack of your OG.

R

Reptile

Oogley G has a good layer o resin on her for sure! Good job there Cedarberry!! Seeing your OG Jam at auction made me decide to open my doors to something new/old... I have a slew of TOP gens and have been breeding my own gear for the last fifteen years.. HAHA.. One Drunken trip to Amsterdam in '94 unknowingly netted me a handfull of mindblowing unique genetics.... NEVER would've guessed how important that'd turn out to be. Once again great work!!

R

Reptile

Yeah brah!!! My bid did it!! Might put together another 12x12 with 10 k and grow the first run into Bushy TREES... only ? is hydro, coco, or soil?????? how does she perform best.. any help???

Top Bottom