Og Kush auto at 12 week and still going

• Thread starter JLC
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

JLC

Here is a few photos of my og Kush Autos at 12 week I have been using 400 hps and switched to 600 a few days ago I'm using total mix and biogreen nutrients at half strength twice a week hairs look ginger on the pictures but are still 90 percent white

Og kush auto at 12 week and still going
Og kush auto at 12 week and still going 2
Og kush auto at 12 week and still going 3
Og kush auto at 12 week and still going 4
B

BHolmes030

I got about 2 lbs off this last one with 8 plants. 4th grow ever

J

JLC

It's the first time I've grown in 15 years. I will never do autoflower again I have some original jack herer in and they are amazing

B

BHolmes030

It's the first time I've grown in 15 years. I will never do autoflower again I have some original jack herer in and they are amazing
Yeah I like growing from seed. I managed to feminized these 4 strains I'm going to keep growing and cross them all then stabilize to enter in some contests but I just started a couple years ago and I use a rdwc system with aeroponics and blue planet 3 part base and the aptus ambassador line with terpinator and overdrive at the end. I throw in some hydrogaurd as well with updayday 250 watt and a sonlipo 270 watt with a zeggwell 240 watt in the middle of the 2

B

BHolmes030

But thanks for sharing. Keep growing your doing good. Oh ypu should check out the updayday ua5000 light. It's new and it's awesome. It has 10 different spectrums of leds with a mode button with preprogrammed light spectrums to experiment with or create your own and it comes with 2 sensors that measure humidity co2 ad temp. The ud 2500 I have is a beast and did very well. The ua 5000 is on sale on amazon. I'm just a customer not affiliate so its legit.

B

BHolmes030

You ever see purple rosin like that anywhere. You can make them turn purple by lowering the temp but to get the purple colored rosin you have to let them dry for 3 days then press them. I accidentally did the exact steps to have it come out purple.

Top Bottom