OG Kush growing technique in Hydro.

• Thread starter UNITEDGROOVES
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

jdubz206

@ jdubz

That's a nice yield of some good dank! Have you ever tried the Connoisseur Line or do you strictly keep with organics? Is there a difference between Sweetleaf and Black Strap Molasses?

i haven't tried connoisseur yet..i stay all organic in veg, add some big bud and overdrive or gravity in flower. besides that it's their organic line. sweetleaf is made from cane sugar, molasses, and malt. it's got a ton of other goodies in there too. i also add black strap molasses with each watering in flower. 1 tsp black strap, 1 tsp sweetleaf. it's the way i've been doing it a while now, plants really seem to like it. :)

R

RonStevenson

dialed in right underdawg smashes Chemdog D and all other elites. nice score on that cut.

S

snowkitty

This is a great thread. The cliffs notes version would be Swerve's feeding comments (plenty of nitrogen and calmag) and the advice to do anything you can to train OG into a bush rather than go with a high plant count SOG.

It's been a few months...anyone care to add growing techniques for OG Kush in hydro?

A

ACSlater

really helpful thread!

if running a modified lucas formula.... then where does all the nitrogen come from? lucas doesnt use flora grow.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
^^^ Flora Micro has Nitrogen

A

ACSlater

so then for OG a better veg ratio is 0-10-14 instead of 0-8-16? or something like that anyways

H

HighTolerance

Great info everyone. I also recently got some cuts of OG KUSH from the bay area. I also tested the product this dude got from it. It was epic shit, it was the real deal. I have a 3 OG Kush, I am going to try to follow your guys advice and turns these bitches into a bush.

If I am looking for a quick finishing and high yielding plant, is the OG Kush not for me. How big of a bush are we talking about for a 2x4 600watt.

O

oskiwosky

Bump. I would like to hear what people have been doing since this thread was last active. I've been working with some tahoe og and just trying to get more info on the strain. I don't have 50 post yet : /

W

wholegrain420

I know this is an old thread, but when you cut the plants, what were the trich's like?

Thanks

S

Shamrock

I never saw answer to GTD's question about the chem's. Do they like a lot of nitro and cal-mag like the og's?

urbanfog

urbanfog

The rear left of my first grow in sig is SFV OG, the front left is something they called Devils Weed? And the whole Right side is Woody Kush.

All of them were LSD/Tucked/Tied from the beginning and last night while I was watering etc I looked a little deeper at that rear left tall shot and that WHOLE branch is BUD! WOOT! It is approx 8" high and widening daily.

They all got Canna line of nutes / additives and I add bud candy weekly (65ML). I will be using the SFV OG next with a bit more veg and a cage, AND ABOUT 6 OF THEM :D

Good Luck,
UF

B

beardiogie

og is a food whore.. shit i give them 750ppm of nitrogen and calmag right when they root and go into my dwc system... then it gets bumped real fast to 1000ppm... when i switched this last run to 12/12 i was at shit i dunno 1250-1300ppm before even going into flower. and i will top them off at 2000ppm of bloom calmag and kool bloom. before my 3 weeks flush. and not a burn anywhere on the leaves or in the buds.. and let me tell you i got og kolas right now that are just under arms length and they are a true 3 weeks into flower. im talking insane og dank....hahahahahaa i take all my og at 70-75 days nothing earlier i like the weight it puts on those last 2 weeks. you can go from a 2 ounce plant to a 4 ounce plant in those last 2-3 weeks. trust me on that... rock hard dense as all hell lemon pledge pinesol kerosine smelling and tasting buds......ok lt me help ya a bit here...

i run dwc lucas formula as well. but i run 12X 5 gallon at one spot another spot i run 50X5gall and an old spot of mine we ran just under 200X5gal alll dwc...so i ahve some experience here...oh and all the grows were og and Chemdog D and Chemdog #4 and underdawg cut. so everything you said sounds great 600w co2 and all that jazz... start them off kinda chill until you notice they are growing once they get growing hit them good with nitrogen and calmag.. those are your friends with og... og is a cal mag whore.... she will eat as much of it as you can throw at it... the longest possible veg and as much lst and topping or fimming or training you can do to get them to bush out... if you can set up a trelis and weave them through the trelis kinda like a scrog grow... og can be lanky if you dont stay on her with supercropping or lst.... when she starts to stretch pinch the stem ie supercrop. this will cause her to branch out more.... if you can veg them for 20+ days in a dwc you will have pretty large plants if you have the head space that is. but they will yeild killer for you f you can get them fairly big and bushy.... any other questions just pm me.
Hey there this computer stuff is new to me but i was wondering a couple things and would appreciate your help. Started beginning of week four of bloom sour og I am having fan leaves drop like crazy thought it was ph is it as simple c as adding more nitrogen and cal mag oh ya dwc under two 600 in four by eight 2nd grow with this strain

S

Stunna

Hey there this computer stuff is new to me but i was wondering a couple things and would appreciate your help. Started beginning of week four of bloom sour og I am having fan leaves drop like crazy thought it was ph is it as simple c as adding more nitrogen and cal mag oh ya dwc under two 600 in four by eight 2nd grow with this strain
This is an old thread, but I was hoping that I could bump it and begin the conversation again...I will be working with OG very shortly and the advise is good so anyone who wants to discuss...please let's start!

Top Bottom