OG Kush, New Flower Room, 2nd grow, and another thread 🤣🤣

• Thread starter BurnzYzBudZz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Birds 🦅 eye 👁 view. Had to get on the step stool for this video. As you can tell, the plants under the timbers are bulkier than those under the kingbrite. Peep ⬇ for the aerial view.
Timbers coming out with some pretty sick bar LEDs, the first LEDs of their series.
E9CC2686 EE24 4633 BF00 2A00A0D87A15

And below we have the super cropped stair way to heaven..
414A64EE E9D8 4DD0 B0BA DCC5751B64E4

BurnZ

Oh and *edited*
@Aqua Man if your out there, hope you’re well. Haven’t seen you around in a bit. Get ready for the COCO BABY.

Sh311Sh0ck3d

Sh311Sh0ck3d

Not sure brotha. I’m growing feminized seeds now and everything is going great. I only vegged for a little over 4 weeks then flipped. I’m in no race brotha, just growing.
Yeah bro, no hurry here either. Comparison rather than race. Besides you knocked about 4 or 5 weeks of the veg time. Many beans ago, on some site, might have been Overgrow, someone told me that new beans, he was talking about my Chronic seeds, need 10 weeks to reach maturity. Anyway Id start my white Russian two weeks before finding out about the Chronic needing 10 weeks so consequently my first white Russian plants get 12 weeks in veg. Apparently the more mature a plant is the better the resin production. I ended up with 7 ft tall white Russian mosters, and the Chronic turned out great too. This is one of the reasons I like growing from clones rather than from seed. The parents genetic age is carried with the clones so the clones in my room right now with be a year old on the 10/19/20. They started there second week in 12/12 yesterday and I had them under 24/7 for two weeks prior to switch over. What works for me might not suit everyone. I never liked feminized seeds because of how they are produced but one huge disadvantage with growing regular seeds is there are no guarantees and occasionally this is what you get. Male preflowers on No1 Biker Kush. There's no panic, I think there's one more male but Ive six females and that's one more than I had Bubble Gum around this time last year. I've now around a hundred of them kicking around. Doesn't take long for things to get out if hand when you are growing from clones. There's this book, Cannabis Growers Bible by Greg Green, you can download it free in PDF. Its well worth a look, one of the most useful books available on our hobby. There's the Breeders Bible by the same guy, my photos are published in that book but its more technical than the first book, still worth a look and its free to download as well. My first growroom is in there and a photo of a Chronic cola the size of a 2 litre cola bottle.

20200928 230800 HDR
bellumromanum

bellumromanum

Birds 🦅 eye 👁 view. Had to get on the step stool for this video. As you can tell, the plants under the timbers are bulkier than those under the kingbrite. Peep ⬇ for the aerial view.
Timbers coming out with some pretty sick bar LEDs, the first LEDs of their series. View attachment 1036967

View attachment 1036981
And below we have the super cropped stair way to heaven..
View attachment 1036982
BurnZ

Oh and *edited*
@Aqua Man if your out there, hope you’re well. Haven’t seen you around in a bit. Get ready for the COCO BABY.
Damnit why do the lights call to me so? I wanna spend more money and I don't need to!

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Damnit why do the lights call to me so? I wanna spend more money and I don't need to!
I’d cop a rosin press before I get more lights. Working on an auto feed system before all though. Bruh, I won a contest last night hahahha. I guess the score of the football game spot on. 54. Got some killer beans in route, I’ll hook you up with some 🔥 just be patient. I’m starting to auto flower seeds right now, see what the hype is with these.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Look at the babies go in the solo cups. I’ll be able to cut clones and sex by early next week, once they root of course. Oh and I started my first autos. Let’s see what the hype is about. Growing them out in solo cups.
5DDF56DB 317B 4834 BE83 A9DDBAFBC64B
5EA11288 DD35 4857 8566 1D6596FA6F5B
C425F00C FBC4 4947 857B 4FE7F29A304E
A71AED70 7A5A 4516 BC86 FC800F2E22A0
And below is me Fuhking around with my camera app filters and stuff. Pretty sweet stuff. I’ll call it “the sunken seeds.”

1BF9BDE4 A6A9 4E40 85CE 62447DA26EB0

tomatoesarecooltoo

tomatoesarecooltoo

I’d cop a rosin press before I get more lights. Working on an auto feed system before all though. Bruh, I won a contest last night hahahha. I guess the score of the football game spot on. 54. Got some killer beans in route, I’ll hook you up with some 🔥 just be patient. I’m starting to auto flower seeds right now, see what the hype is with these.

I just got the 6 ton model from dabpress and I am very happy with it so far.

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
This is one of the reasons I like growing from clones rather than from seed. The parents genetic age is carried with the clones so the clones in my room right now with be a year old on the 10/19/20.

Yeah dude, I'll second that motion. That validates the bonsai mother plant for clones thing :) I've got 2 strains at 9 months in that format that were recently cloned. One has a clone in flower. The other has a clone in veg. The one in flower started stretching and spitting flower REALLY fast. And where the ones I grew from seed to harvest felt like they were taking forever to put on the bud, this one is like putting on the grits quick. Night and day. HUGE difference in performance. Would be pretty cool to taste a bud from a clone off of a 5 year old plant though...

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Things are going great in the room farmers. Today marks the end of week 3 flowering. They just got fed @ 600 ppm pH 6. Next week feeding will probably push 800ppm but nothing past that for the remainder of flowering. Just remember, more is not enough. I may be moving toward flora flex line soon, fo free. Lol. I am a great networker and always have been. Anyways, trichomes are packing on, temps are superb, and buds stackin. Shooting for a lb. hoping for more. My biggest plant, the back right, is 66” super cropped twice and currently tied down. It would be well over 6 ft without me supercropping it hahahahah. Such a novice. Next week is a 60 hour work week. Chaaa Ching. (Most of those Branches in the video are lower branches. Crazy long legs)
(
A8137A27 378D 4A3F B9A2 723596FAB928
B34ACD03 CE00 4F06 B177 3AFDE82AB51B

And the peanut gallery ⬇
123A9D1E 534F 492A 8BAE A9287CC58FBD
10 solo cups photo period and the two seedlings are my first attempt at autos. I’ll be growing the autos out in the solo cups

Bonesy512

Bonesy512

Check out these flowers in my front yard. Don’t know what they are but They were pretty much dead. I have been utilizing my run off and feeding the garden plants with the runoff nutrients. This plant hasn’t had flowers for quite some time, and my are they beautiful. #dynagro.
Big same

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Farmer: “$118 is to much money for 20 regular seeds!!”
BurnZ: “20 seeds could potentially last you all year.”

ignorance is bliss.
The proof is in the pudding 🥣
Pictured ⬇️ are two lower branches that reached about 60 fuhking inches reaching for the light. Well, they made it.
0E4A2968 9A63 4ACB 8B20 0AD1BA5085A3
983D4C5A 9217 4204 9E2F 5E068CA6ED83
8144C4DF 4730 4482 8AF4 32A3302DE3C0
👀 wow. The back left pheno is a winner. Just absolutely stackN.

N

Newber

my gelato will stretch for days and finish quick and dense...just not quantity. this new zombie death fuck tho, my God it does both like u are saying... stretches and puts off double the main colas u would think would pop up!

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
my gelato will stretch for days and finish quick and dense...just not quantity. this new zombie death fuck tho, my God it does both like u are saying... stretches and puts off double the main colas u would think would pop up!
Hell yeah brotha. For what it’s worth, my canopy is pretty level for not toping anything. Breeder says my og kush is a 55 days finisher, I call bullshit haha. Unless they start counting the days when they see the first pistil. I start counting the day I change to 12/12. What’s the lineage of the zombie death?

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
Girl Scout Cookies x OG Kush
Any of you guys grown out any of HydroReds gear? He's got this Greases Pieces that is GG #4 x Peanut Butter Breath that sounds pretty cool.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Never have grown any of that out.

ohhhh looook.
2 @ 2x4 hydrofarm tabled and trays FO FREEEEE MUTHAFUHHHHKASSS. Lol. Next run is going to be lights out (hopefully).

3C3AA41D 25CD 4C8A 8A90 E92923805216
C0BAC1F2 80DC 46C3 900E 4692FEAF46C9
N

Newber

nope about running those other beans...would love to though! and how the heck did u score that??? lol fucking right on...thinking going hydro after this next run ironically also. you planning flood tray? 🎯🎯🎯

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
nope about running those other beans...would love to though! and how the heck did u score that??? lol fucking right on...thinking going hydro after this next run ironically also. you planning flood tray? 🎯🎯🎯
Drain to waste. We will see how stuff pans out. Hand watering on a 2 ft table will be a hell of a lot easier than what I’m doing now haha.
I about to cut the jungle down and do my last defoliation. Standby for some pics

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Drain to waste. We will see how stuff pans out. Hand watering on a 2 ft table will be a hell of a lot easier than what I’m doing now haha.
I about to cut the jungle down and do my last defoliation. Standby for some pics
👀

Top Bottom