OG Kush, New Flower Room, 2nd grow, and another thread 🤣🤣

• Thread starter BurnzYzBudZz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
growsince79

growsince79

That’s okay 👌🏻 Doinks in training. No issues with airflow though.
Not trying to come across as a know it all. My point was all that extra time in veg is gone and you will get about the same harvest as if you had vegged less. The increased productivity is significant. Nice frost, they'll probably be real good. For airflow a small fan is all you need.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Bend like super cropped? I bent all but on main and the back right plant I bent in two different places. I think where I messed up is I didn’t keep them tied down?

No just tied down so they are half the height at the end of stretch with the side branches all at similar heights.

And yes they needed to be tied down and left there.

It can always come out different. I try to arrange the branches as i go. But i try to keep all flowers in the footprint and depth with the best light. Instead of a mostly one dimensional scrog it becomes a rectangle but a couple to a few feet deep with buds. But done with bamboo stakes and ties and clips.

growsince79

growsince79

No just tied down so they are half the height at the end of stretch with the side branches all at similar heights.

And yes they needed to be tied down and left there.

It can always come out different. I try to arrange the branches as i go. But i try to keep all flowers in the footprint and depth with the best light. Instead of a mostly one dimensional scrog it becomes a rectangle but a couple to a few feet deep with buds. But done with bamboo stakes and ties and clips.
Agree. Like a bowl of buds.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

@BurnzYzBudZz here is an example. Bent and tied down end of week 1 or by day 10. Then super cropped back down as needed over and over.

Fan leaves removed for harvest already.

78D3914C 42FD 4FEE B9C9 39F0F1F3C745

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

What milson said from sprout?

Yes likely 6 weeks from sprout. Started in a 20oz party cup and tranplanted to 1 gallon then 3 gallon. Vegged under t-5 ho flourescent and flowered under 2 600hps. Rotated and moved position every watering or two. I think the rotating and repositioning helps bring up more branches.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
No wasted time or space there. Nice
I don’t know why you’re always claiming I wasted time lol. Still veggin less than half the farmers around here. Different strokes for different fokes.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
At the time Burnzy had a power situation because of rolling blackouts out west and so his initial veg plan got screwed up. It made sense at the time to stabilize after heat stress and such from power situation. I'm guessing he would flip earlier without dealing with that stuff. No big deal. They look great now.

R

redshift75

For our viewing pleasure. No “wasted” Time or space here. I grow treez.
I wish i could be miniaturized so i can make snow angels in that frost. I love seeing everyone's beautiful plants and grows. Great at the end of a day to sit down get to smoke your first bowl and read amazing threads. with some amazing views. Makes the experience of relaxing that much nicer.

Top Bottom