Og Kush Not Acting Right

• Thread starter Bdub25000
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Bdub25000

I have nine different strains going guys GDP,3times krazy ,Purple Alien Og platinum bubba, Og kush , Dream queen Grape Ape , girl scout cookies, and purple kush and the og kush is acting like a bitch and it's the only one temp is great humidity perfect light right nuits great and it's the only one acting like this help please

Og kush not acting right
Puffntuff

Puffntuff

Are you using the same soil/nutes for all of them? Is this your 1st time growing og?

Shamus

Shamus

Just looks like it's over watered to me.. ogeez tend to not fill the pot with roots as fast as others (generally) so give it less water than you do the others and it should be fine

Shamus

Shamus

also why are u giving them snow storm so early? Isn't that a middle to late flower additive? And your using both grow and bloom? Is this a recipe you've hsed before? Ik people mix them for custom ratios just making sure that's the case here

B

Bdub25000

also why are u giving them snow storm so early? Isn't that a middle to late flower additive? And your using both grow and bloom? Is this a recipe you've hsed before? Ik people mix them for custom ratios just making sure that's the case here
The snow storm you can use from start to finish and yes I use a 3,part mix of micro bloom and grow it works great and I have never had a prob with any plants but this one and it sucks

B

Bdub25000

Just looks like it's over watered to me.. ogeez tend to not fill the pot with roots as fast as others (generally) so give it less water than you do the others and it should be fine

Puffntuff

Puffntuff

I was gonna say it looked overwatered to me and the ph is off causing the other one twisted leaves. Og's are alot more finicky then other strains. I'd bump the ph up to 6.1-6.3 and water the og less.

B

Bdub25000

Thanks I really appreciate the feed back and love I have really had no problems with the other ones just slow growth the twisted leaves been there already just how she grows. Now I cut baby's from all of the clones I got and they are doing great but I will try to bump my ph up and less water for her thanks again really appreciate it

B

Bdub25000

And the funny part is this is a first with this plant and I do water morning lunch and evening and they have always loved it except her and I'm reasy to scrap her and go with everything else because they are beautiful and I don't have time to change everything for one plant fuck that I'd rather treat everything else good and let her go

B

Bdub25000

And the funny part is this is a first with this plant and I do water morning lunch and evening and they have always loved it except her and I'm reasy to scrap her and go with everything else because they are beautiful and I don't have time to change everything for one plant fuck that I'd rather treat everything else good and let her go

1423291764093 565546840
1423291825052 1642386254
B

Bdub25000

I'm with you every body ain't gone make it and I accepted that a long time ago and I'm not mad I cut a nice clone from her and she doing well so I'm really about to throw her out and say fuck it I got a back up plan and all the other ones love it so fuck her she can get out

Top Bottom