OG Kush = Ocean Grown Kush

• Thread starter GOTO-gumi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GOTO-gumi

GOTO-gumi

I found this then got in contact with two peole who are very creadible, and they can verify part of this story. if someone elso has posted this please delete.

OG Kush:

"In late '93 John from Grass Valley Ca. got the Chem Dog cut. He shared it with me, Jerry(cowboy) from Dibble Creek Ca. and Harold(Putz) from Sunset Beach Ca. Putz had a male he called the secret ingredient. It was a cross of Lemon Thai and an Old World Paki Kush. Putz bred the secret ingredient to the Chem Dog. The buds that came out of this cross were going around So. L.A. county in '95. Someone told Putz that Kush must be so good because it was mountain grown. Putz laughed and told him "this Kush is Ocean Grown Kush bro". The tag stuck and it became known as OG Kush. In the spring of '96 Putz married a girl from New Zealand. Before moving there he sent cuts of his OG to me and Bob(beans) in Salinas Ca. He gave all his P1 stock and all the remaining seed he had to ****(mad dog) from Downey Ca. In late '96 **** sold some seed to some guys in the Valley. That's where the San Fernando Valley cut of OG comes from. It's like the Original only more sat in pheno type. **** sold a cut of the original to a guy in Orange county and that cut is called Larry today. It's still around Orange county. **** sent one other cut of the original OG to a breeder in Europe. As far as I know he never let anyone else have it.
Jerry bred his Chem Dog cut to a Humboldt county indica boy. This was the beginning of his cubing proccess. At BX3 he got a pheno that had all the smell, taste and kick of the Chem Dog, but in a pure indica pheno. Jerry gave this plant to Bob. It became known as the West Coast Dog.
Bob bred this plant to my Old World Kush male. He took a male from that cross and bred it to the OG cut Putz had sent him. This is what made the original Bubba Kush."

Lineage:Chemdog x [ Lemon Thai x Old World Paki Kush]

Info on the differnt kutz of OG Kush:

Tahoe= cut brough into the community by Swerve. The grower that Swerve got it from had sourced the cut in the Lake Tahoe area in the 90's.

-Larry= The Orange County Larry cut that is availble in the medical scene came from the same Orange County crew that the H.A O.G Kush came from

-SFV= There are a million O.G cuts grown in the S.F.V, however the cut that goes by this name on these forums and in medical disp. came from forum member Swerve

-Ghost= This cut came from ORGNKID, ORGNKID had sold a O.G cut to a Overgrow forum member named "Ghost" who further distributed the cut.

-Tripple OG= This cut came from ORGNKID. This cut is A.K.A Triple X/XXX O.G Kush. Triple O.G was popularly sold to medical patients by the now defunct C.A.L.M disp. of Malibu.

-Abusive= This cut was brought into the community by an overgrow member named "Abusive", believe it or not Abusive claimed to have got the cut through the rapper Snoop Dogg.

-SAC#2= Cut brought into the scene by forum member O.Gkushman, O.Gkushman got the cut from DJ Muggs.

-P.R OG A.K.A Private Reserve O.G= Another O.G cut that ORGNKID brought into the scene. The cut was sold to Med patients as Private Reserve O.G through the now defunct C.A.L.M disp. of Malibu.

-Apothecary = O.G cut brought into the scene by the apothecary seed co's Brett. Brett got it from a high profile Medical MJ activist in L.A back in 1999

-Diablo= This = cut came from the R.D.C disp. In the San Fernando Valley

-Raskal's OG= Another cut sourced in the San Fernando Valley. Cut was bought for several thousand dollers from ******* ***** members by a friends of forum member OGraskal

-HA OG= Cut came from an commercial H.A room in Orange County, grown by the same crew that brought the Orange County Larry cut into the medical Disp.

-Poison OG=Cut came from O.Gkushman, he grew it from seed found in a pound of O.G back in ‘96

-SAC#1 & #3= #1 came from G-Thumb in the San Fernando Valley, #3 came from San Fernando Valley but is very popular in Santa Barbara and sometimes goes by the name “Purple O.G Kush”, the cut was brought into the scene by the owner of the now defunct Hortipharm in Santa Barbara

E

edux10

i thought the other story was the real one...

and this is in the wong place.

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Dude, forget about it...Topic beat out a thousand time and always end up in a close thread. :bandit

Wrong forum too... :bong2:

GOTO-gumi

GOTO-gumi

I'm by no means the expert on which ones right, but i Know the dude who was in Tahoe in 88 - 95 and did soil waterbed frams grows, when he went to UC Davis Ag program an now is a AG Doctoriate working in the wine industry. He was the soucre of The HA going Back to South shore Lake Tahoe, the original source of swervers Tahoe Kush cut according to this. and I been in Cali (Nor Cal) ('',) my entire life and the first kush was the Tahoe then everything else evolves from there. IMHO.

GOTO-gumi

GOTO-gumi

Oh shit how'd that happen i thought i put this in the Strain section, I fk'ed up can someone move this or do I delete and move. thanks Coolest for pointing that out.

Venom818

Venom818

that story sound s like some bs i dont see any resemblance between og kush and bubba kush like night and day totally different i tend to believe the Chemdog 91 story from the pics i have seen looks very similar to the chems in structure just my opinion

S

Sway

This subject is beatin to death i agree...but it would be nice to know which stories are actually legit. But we will never know the actual truth. To many people claim shit that's not theirs on the internet.

Just like how many licks to the center of a tootsie pop, we will never know the truth of where these genetics actually came from.

Same situations as GDP and many other strains..

Im sure both these stories are bunk and some old man on top of a mountain who doesn't have a computer found og, GDP and all the others

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
DNA test and research can talk maybe...At least shown which are really related?

F

fat

i dont know which story to beleave im just happy ive been able to try all the different types of og my 2 favorites i have come across is the platinum og and sledge hammer og and i have some sac in week 7 of flower looks awsome and very delious

GOTO-gumi

GOTO-gumi

Also if you read elite genetics posts on RIU he claims his partner is ORGNKID. One other credible guy says elite was ORGNKID. maybe Mark Castle can say since he stayed with him while in Cali. So I dont think the truth cant be uncovered. Does anyone still keep in touch with ORGNKID? He would help solve alot of question.

Anyone watch PBS History Detectives? they can find the real story, and i think we are a smaller community to find the real story

K

KING_KONG_KOLAS

Who really cares.. lets just keep on keeping on in the future.. forget the past.. its literally History.. Y ask Y again and again when there is no light at the end of the tunnel?:joint:

P

puffinpiff

those who forget the past are doomed to repeat it or some shit like that. plus, everyone loves a good "whodunnit?", right? i think they should break the og's down in to categories like "good" or "not so good" or "good yielding" or "extra stanky" none of this platinum sfv h.a. fire ghost abusive super-duper hundred dollar jupiter mars uranus lemon larry abc 123 bullshit. lol of course i kid, but shit is confusing with all the cuts and made-up dispensary names

S

Steve Z

those who forget the past are doomed to repeat it or some shit like that. plus, everyone loves a good "whodunnit?", right? i think they should break the og's down in to categories like "good" or "not so good" or "good yielding" or "extra stanky" none of this platinum sfv h.a. fire ghost abusive super-duper hundred dollar jupiter mars uranus lemon larry abc 123 bullshit. lol of course i kid, but shit is confusing with all the cuts and made-up dispensary names

yeah lets repeat the past and make og and bubba kush:sad0071:

Jarofunk

Jarofunk

all seems plausible except the thing about Bubba. I can't taste the Og in it.

Dynamite

Dynamite

Fire OG

Where does the Fire OG Kush come into the picture ?

I heard it's a dank S1 that ograskal found ?

Read a few people say it's another level above ALL other OG'z ,and in a class of it's own :anim_44:

and its Original Gangster Kush = OG ,just ask SnoopDogg -

It's sooOOO hard to believe a gangster rapper might have a clone of marijuana,and said rapper may share that clone with one of his many weed dealers ? LOL @ the naysayers of the abusive cut

Impossible , those rapper guys dont smoke marijuana .. NO WAY !!

Snoop dogg smoking
Venom818

Venom818

Where does the Fire OG Kush come into the picture ?

I heard it's a dank S1 that ograskal found ?

Read a few people say it's another level above ALL other OG'z ,and in a class of it's own :anim_44:

and its Original Gangster Kush = OG ,just ask SnoopDogg -

It's sooOOO hard to believe a gangster rapper might have a clone of marijuana,and said rapper may share that clone with one of his many weed dealers ? LOL @ the naysayers of the abusive cut

Impossible , those rapper guys dont smoke marijuana .. NO WAY !!

raskal didnt find an s1 bean,i believe his buddy bought it from the mexican m****

ocean grown lol original gangsta gets my vote

im with you original gangster kush

Latest posts

Top Bottom