og kush x dpd f2

• Thread starter dogsnob
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

choking420

hey dogsnob nice looking dank you got there. how's the smoke on that? does it have the og lemon, pinesol, fuel smell and taste? also how long did the grow take before you chopped that beautiful lady.

D

DE-THC

damn
those plants looks nice as hell
hope mine turn out that good

...if i ever get em started

ConceptOfSleep

ConceptOfSleep

Dogsnob... I know I said it before, but simply amazing man.

Your plants look absolutley fantastic. Im wondering about how long you flowered yours for? Im guessing around 8-10 weeks.

Im definitely looking forward to any info you have, and of course the smoke report!! :nod:

D

dogsnob

sorry for the delay in posting its got a real lemon pine smell and taste has a up high very nice meds indeed she went 63 days of flower the buds were real tight im not good at smoke reports at all i kept a few clones from her to grow again hope that helps

ConceptOfSleep

ConceptOfSleep

Thanks Dogsnob! That info helps quite a bit...

I had to put things on hold before I could flower becase of a Mite problem, but Ive got clones of 3 phenos sitting waiting to root right now. 63 days sounds just about right to me... I might even see if I can push it to 70. Glad to know the taste is right where it should be, not that I had any doubt.

Outlaw made one hell of a cross here it seems...I know these ladies have taken all the abuse I gave them and still are looking great even after a mite attack.

Thanks again for the info!

mr. chunky nugz

mr. chunky nugz

looks awesome! i wish i could run more og in my garden!

G

Gorrillagrower

Very nice dogsnob..... Just picked up some of these beans and your grow has showd me that I have made a wise choice. Thanks for the pics and info.

Top Bottom