OG Kush x Querkle and NL#5 x Kens GDP

• Thread starter andy107
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

andy107

I guess its about time I do one of these, so here we go. Im running some OG kush x Querkle and some NL#5 x Kens GDP. Im hoping to maybe find a purple kush in the OG cross. And im not sure what to expect from the NL#5 cross, hopefully some dank! Im growing in a closet right now, not sure the dimensions if someone really wants them ill get em. Using CFLs for lighting. I just put in the soil yesterday so we got a couple days till they pop through. They are currently under 3 x 23 watt cfls = to 300 watts. I will probably veg under those, for flower i have 3 x 42 watt cfls = to 450 watts.

The temp has been a constant 72*f and 50% humidity, im not positive on whether or not thats ok, any input would be helpful.

The only camera i have is the one on my phone, but we'll give it a try. Since theres nothing to really see yet heres a pic of the closet so u can get an idea of the setup. Its pretty Ghetto rigged but we use what we got lol.
http://i923.invalid.com/albums/ad77/apv107/Mobile%20Uploads/1257436665.jpg

lilhydro

lilhydro

look like ur on a good start whats the material on the wall. :cool0044:

D

DrDanko

Hey, sounds like you have some tasty strains! I'm assuming the Ken's GDP is Grand Daddy Purple? Good luck with the grow!

A

andy107

Hey, sounds like you have some tasty strains! I'm assuming the Ken's GDP is Grand Daddy Purple? Good luck with the grow!
Thanks! and yea it is grand daddy purple:smiley_joint:

S

SkyHi

Kens is a GDP strain done by the owner of GDP collective in richmond

A

andy107

Ok well the nl cross has poked through the dirt no sign of the og cross yet. Also my humidity is at 43% which i think is to low for veg, any ideas on how to bring it up?

O

OG4UanME

youll be fine with 43%, maybe by the the time u switch to 12/12, youve saved some money to by a hps any wattage will help dramatically! member the more light the better as long as u can keep temps around 75 give or take.(jmho) but then again live and learn, hands on experience is key to sucess! u have to start some were. good luck mate.

A

a12

Nice crosses you get going... I will be looking for the OG x Querkle should be dank!

Peace

A

andy107

OG4UanME- Thanks man i was worried about it, yea id like to get an hps soon!

a12- i kno im excited to see what i end up with! thanks for stopping by.

Ill post some new pics later

A

andy107

Heres a couple pics..

This is the NL#5 x Kens GDP, it took off like a rocket!! I put it in the soil 4 days ago..
http://i923.invalid.com/albums/ad77/apv107/PB090009.jpg

And this is the OG Kush x Querkle, planted the same day as the other but obviously alot slower lol
http://i923.invalid.com/albums/ad77/apv107/PB090010.jpg

A

andy107

Heres a little update
The smaller one is the OG kush cross and the other on the right is the NL#5 cross.

PB170103
PB170104
PB170105
PB170106

0MEGA

SUPERCROP + LST
only way to go maybe top it a few times if size becomes an issue

lilhydro

lilhydro

:sign0006:YOur grow looks good, does anyone know the diff between the Ken,s cut and the original GDP.

A

andy107

As far as i know kens GDP is Dutch passion Lavender #1 x Original Big Bud and is only a few generations from the original mother stock.

A

andy107

Sorry for the early bump but im excited to say the og/querkle plants newest set of leaves is showing purple/lavender colors will post pics when its more visible. (camera sucks)

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

stopped in to check out your diary, really like your low cost set up, i too started along the same lines then i got hooked and haven't turned back since, have you ran any other gear using this setup, would love to see some pics, keep up the good work, i just ordered the querkle, what are you doin for your nute regimen

A

andy107

stopped in to check out your diary, really like your low cost set up, i too started along the same lines then i got hooked and haven't turned back since, have you ran any other gear using this setup, would love to see some pics, keep up the good work, i just ordered the querkle, what are you doin for your nute regimen

Thanks for stopping by bro, this is the first run i have done with this setup. I have grown with cfls before but the plant died when the ex got mad at me and decided to bury it in the snow! But thats old news..lol moving on.

I would love to get a nice set up with HPS and MH but money is very tight in the ole mitten!
For nutes i dont really have much, pretty basic and simple. Im using store bought green thumb potting soil with time release ferts, and i have a bottle of FoxFarm organic Big Bloom plant food for when i flower them. Any other Q's just let me kno!

Top Bottom