OG Kush's > Buzz Descriptions

• Thread starter Quitters
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mc_lazy_is

care mutual i think ive heard of them. Didnt know they had clones over there, I will definitely stopping by soon to grab some cuts. do you guys do larger orders?

Quitters

Quitters

clears throat

Ive seen many desriptions of the OG Kush's, mostly about flavor & growth characteristics but never a detailed explanation of the their highs/effects..

hehe all these post and not one answering the question asked :thinking

i didn't think this would be such an unpopular thing to ask :lipssealed

pretty please

Z

zoochory

Imo the OG's (at least the ones i have tried) are indicas with a sleepy/sedative effect. Some extra stretch(nothing like a real sativa), a bit narrow leafs and a 10+ week flowering time dont make them sativa.

Quitters

Quitters

correct me if i'm wrong

and ghost og still grows like og its just an s1 thats why it stays shorter than the rest and thats from the kid himself

:thinking thought all OGK's were S1's; Tahoe, Ghost, Poison etc..

S

smoketilluchoke

half their shit is mislabeled like dna's la confidential there is no og kush in it what so ever so how can they ahve the og pheno.. i mean all you ahve to do is read their website kinda like cataract kush isnt an og bx.. once again it just take some research in which they dont do... i cant wait to see their ibl's if they even know what that means.. lol they just started growin what a year an a half ago and had to use my nute regiment in order to grow dank and now they are breeding hahahahaha i hope they at least read robert c clarke book ...but doubtful

huh?

on the site it says la con is (la affie x afghan) and cataract is og kush x lacon

S

Swerve

Exactly smoketiluchoke there is no og kush in la confidential at all how can there b and og kush pheno and cataract is just that og x la con not an og kush bx1. And this is erect from DNA as they are good homies of mine like real life friends. So the info is from the horses mouth. No hearsay. All is say is if ur offering genetics at least research them. This is what I did in the past to get to the present research and knowledge are keen and so is actually running everything to know what it is

Yeah tAhoe is the s1 from the chem hermie batch in lake tahoe in 96
the rest Are s1 of this imvho

and if u take og at 8 weeks it's a head high just likeany sativa hybrid an indica at 8 weeks is body and done. Bubba at 8 weeks compared to og at 8 weeks u know one is a sativa leaning hybrid and one is an indica. So no og is not indie dom it's a sativa leaning hybrid.

S

smoketilluchoke

yeah it not a bx, should be nice tho

yeah would be a lot heavier than og at 8 weeks defo

G

greenfingerz

and if u take og at 8 weeks it's a head high just likeany sativa hybrid an indica at 8 weeks is body and done. Bubba at 8 weeks compared to og at 8 weeks u know one is a sativa leaning hybrid and one is an indica. So no og is not indie dom it's a sativa leaning hybrid.

so what do you think chem is made of indica/sativa wise of course

Hrpuffnstuff

Hrpuffnstuff

Best so far for me was Rob Clarke telling me OG felt like getting hit with a wet towel to the face
kinda like being in a disco daze lol

Quitters

Quitters

Larry, Hells Angel , SFV OGK's

so what order would these fall in for being the most sativa dominate buzz wise ?

T

TheWonderBoy

We are gearing up to drop free or extremly cheap cuts of real verified genetics once again that I am known for and built my rep on. to the patients of calis med scene to try and clean up all the bs mislabeling and fakes out there.

best news in a looooong time! maby some idea of what, where and when? :) :banana::rasta::character0103:

Quitters

Quitters

ogdaysarenumbered

As ive always suspected and will be factually proven soon enough..

:lock:

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

We are gearing up to drop free or extremly cheap cuts of real verified genetics once again that I am known for and built my rep on. to the patients of calis med scene to try and clean up all the bs mislabeling and fakes out there.

:party0023:

Bro, I will stand in line in my CaliConnection hoodie proselytizing w/ my killer collection of CC beans for some of your cuts! Righteous!

Top Bottom