Og led grow

• Thread starter LEDhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LEDhead

LEDhead

Sorry bout the updates :(
She's starting her 3rd week of flower and the LED's are looking good so far here are some pics :) I ended up just doing this the old fashioned way and not ScrOG'n it

IMG 4243
IMG 4244
I

IndoSmokes

Looking nice! I am subscribed. I want to see the results. Most ppl I have talked to say led's are better from veg right now, and they have gone back to hps. I want LED to work and do great! Good luck brutha.

LEDhead

LEDhead

She's stretching but not to bad I'll try to post pics later. Anyone familiar with OG strains? I found a bean in some meds collected at a collective :) it was "OG" and dude said it had to have been the only bean because no other claims had came about so I popped it :) but I want to know some of it's characteristics.
I'm done making 1 gallon feed at a time so I just made 5 gallons up and am feeding her now she hasn't been feed in 2 days :( this is my feed going in (per gallon and in this order) protekt 2ml, micro 6ml, bloom 15ml, hammerhead 5ml, sensizym 5ml, nirvana 5ml, calmag 5ml ph 5.82 ppm 1070

LEDhead

LEDhead

day 20 ;) hows it look?? i checked runoff last night and it was 1470ppm 5.32ph ;( so i flushed her today and ill feed her in a couple days

IMG 4294
IMG 4295
619ster

619ster

Hey a Kessil grow! Haven't seen but one grow with these on mj but the one I seen wasn't too bad. Not impressive either. Yours looking good so far. Gonna have to go back n see setup specs and strain, but not looking bad. Good luck bro! Peace!

S

Samson4

Your temps were 70-74F with the MH, where are they now that you have switched back to led?

LEDhead

LEDhead

I have a 9,000 Btu portable AC in there set at 72, lights on it's 70-74 lights out 65-69 :)

LEDhead

LEDhead

Can someone PLEASE HELP!!!! a buddy told me a while ago to drop the nirvana and hammerhead and just use BigBud powder, he gave me some and I mixed it up last night at 1/4tsp per gallon along with protekt 2ml micro 6ml bloom 15ml calmag 5ml was 1060ppm I had to use 2ml up to bring to 5.84. MY QUESTION IS SHOULD I USE THIS INSTEAD?

LEDhead

LEDhead

nice bro! moving right along!

GoD :):):) sup mang how's it been glad you checked in on me I need that last post answered bad, I've been doing everything you taught me hope you like this grow it's from seed :) I tried mixing 5 gallons but after a couple days it smelled like SH1T ;( and I didn't want to feed it something like that so I'm back to just gallons but the nirvana and Sensizym together smell RANK

LEDhead

LEDhead

day 23
I've been using just water since I found out my run off was WAY LOW I've gotten it up to 5.5 now and 850ppm I'll feed next, here are some pics....
ALSO HAS ANYONE EVER SEEN THIS (last pic) it's next to my baby growing from the medium????

IMG 4300
IMG 4305
IMG 4308
LEDhead

LEDhead

HELP!!!! my tops are clawing something fierce :( I adjusted ph by watering just RO Thursday 1 gallon and friday 1 1/2 gallon Saturday I feed 1 gallon nutes with bout 20% run off and it came out 5.51 890ppm and today it looks BAD ;(

LEDhead

LEDhead

I flushed her and got the ph back up or what ever I did she's looking much better now I'm just going to take it slow from here on out I'm 29 days today and I also noticed today that I have a couple bud sites on my fan leafs were the fingers come out from the stem of the leaf about 8-10 hairs good size too looks crazy

I

IndoSmokes

Sorry bout your issues bro. Wish I could help but I don't run soil because of that reason actually. And it just looks like a 'weed' sprouting there lol hope it turns around more for ya

619ster

619ster

Flush til ya can't flush no more! Gotta get that ph up bro. Way up if in soil. A tad if in coco.

LEDhead

LEDhead

I'm in coco/perlite 7 gallon pot I'm doing the feed water feed program now seems to be working so far I've read the clawing wouldn't go back to normal but mine are almost normal again I'm at 31 day on an OG bag seed anyone know when this should finish ??

LEDhead

LEDhead

This is my feed now:
Protekt 2ml, micro 6ml, bloom 20ml, nirvana 5ml, I mix just RO with my BigBud then add it at 1/4tbs per gallon, calmag 5ml ppm 980 I use 3ml UP to bring to 6.1 and water temps are 69-70 when I feed and it runs 5.4

LEDhead

LEDhead

DAY 38
heres some pics im going to use overdrive at 5ml per gallon starting wendesday and remove bigbud, nugs are small but smell is dank :) check out the bud on my fan leaf too :sign0065:
this will be my feed
2 ProTeKt
6 Micro
20 Bloom
5 Nirvana
5 Overdrive
5 CalMag
Any suggestions///

IMG 4507
IMG 4504
P

Pinche

Damnnn thats crazy ive never seen anything like that but ladies are sure frosting up......how are you liking the h350 was looking at getting one of those myself

Top Bottom