Og led grow

• Thread starter LEDhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LEDhead

LEDhead

I was told to cut out my calmag and micro today by someone, should I do this I'm 44 days in and the swell is kicking in now :) so should I cut them out all together and just drop them down by half??

LEDhead

LEDhead

about 10-12 days left been flushing for 3 days now heres some close ups small little dense OG nugs covered in trichs

Frame0
Frame6
Frame9
Frame15
BNUTTHEHUT

BNUTTHEHUT

I was told to cut out my calmag and micro today by someone, should I do this I'm 44 days in and the swell is kicking in now :) so should I cut them out all together and just drop them down by half??

I would cut the micro(IMO), I run calmag untill 10 days of cutting. How do you like the light?

LEDhead

LEDhead

It's my first grow with them and I've had tons of problems ranging from a ph problem to dropping the root ball on the ground during transplant :( she didn't herm and it's OG so it's got a ton of popcorn nugs no real colas I'd say the lights did there job :) next run I'm ScrOG'n with the Kessil H350's and these 5 gallon air pots i got.

LEDhead

LEDhead

That was a while ago but I pulled 168g off one plant and ALL the buds were dense as hell :) I even smoke the calyx growing on the fan leafs

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
cool, how much wattage did you use to clear above a 1/3 of a pound?

LEDhead

LEDhead

Each light is 84-90w ,1 6" 345cfm inline and 9,000btu A/C (that barely ran) in terms of wpg I did just as good with the LED as I did ScrOG'n with a 400w

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
That's interesting LEDhead, which flowers do you prefer?
Seems like you could pull double that with a 400w...imo

LEDhead

LEDhead

That's interesting LEDhead, which flowers do you prefer?
Seems like you could pull double that with a 400w...imo

The LED buds were WAY better, this time I'm using a better feed and HPS for bloom next grow it's MH veg Scrog'd and flip with my LEDs see if there's a difference :) I'd like to do a side by side but I'm limited to only a 3.5'x 3.5' area that's why I like to ScrOG

Top Bottom