Og Raskal Gear

• Thread starter MOTIVATION
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Don't forget about Motarebel holmes!! he's been breeding for a long time and puts out quality as well!
Oh shit your rite My bad mota yes mota is deff one of the best there is he's got the skillz that pay the billz!!

kooter840

kooter840

I have a bunch of loompa seeds I just started. This is my first serious loompa bean popping....iv ran a bunch of his creations just not from seed. I have his purple Urkle x headband and it's awesome. Also have the emperor kush and it was pretty solid the few times iv grown it but prefer the purple Urkle x headband. Yields are fat and buzz is strong as hell. So as of now I'd say he's a pretty solid breeder and I'm sure as his lines get worked more his gear will keep getting better and better.
oooooh purple urkle / headband!.........sounds killer.......I have some headband/ the white. that im gonna run here shortly.

MOTIVATION

MOTIVATION

View attachment 229301

Yes bro I'm using P.L. at 5 ml/gal for 3 days. Decided not to give it to one plant this round and that plant looks anorexic next to the others.

The White Master is worth it for sure bro. It is something special in my opinion.

Here is a pic of the outdoor W.S. (Big plant), WIFI, and 2 White Masters.
View attachment 229301
Your about to kill it with her bro, P.L will definitely make your shit throw some nanners. Good luck with your ladies bro.

OGONLY

OGONLY

Chillys B day 2012 006
Chillys B day 2012 008
Your about to kill it with her bro, P.L will definitely make your shit throw some nanners. Good luck with your ladies bro.

Thanks Mo. Chugging right along. My WIFI started flowering on the 3rd of July. The biggest plant (White Skunk) has yet to start flowering. The othe 2 (White Master) just started showing some hairs.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Fire Alien By OGR.....this is at 31 days bloom...around 45 she starts to really get frosty and pack weight.....done at 60 flate. strong Fire OG smell with some added tones from the alien, no LVPK smells present in this one. a definite keeper. my 5th run with her since iv popped the original beans.~SMF~
Fire Alien31days

treebark1950

treebark1950

That is one chunky bitch! I would love to know the final weight on that you killed it bro.

damn Tbark that is beautiful....

Thanks!

That girl came out at 6 ounces of grade a with a zip of smaller budz. Grown in a 10 Gallon Smart Pot. That was my 2nd run with her and I'm finally dialing her in and I'm finding she doesn't stretch much at all but loves topping and packs on some colas. Def a keeper in my book!

Another Shot of part of her, some purpled more because of being closer to the ac

IMG 0757
OGONLY

OGONLY

Wow nobody's posted here since me haha. I'll fire this thread up again.

Some outdoor shots of some killer OGR gear. White skunk (from seed, planted 4-15) is the beast. The 2 wide bitches are White Master (put outside from clones veged for 5 weeks on 6-5).
Outdoor 8 31 12 003
Outdoor 8 31 12 007
Outdoor 8 31 12 013
Outdoor 8 31 12 015
Outdoor 8 31 12 019

OGONLY

OGONLY

Here are some pics of some nugs I took last week. Wanted to take snaps of all the different strains I run but got sidetracked after the White Skunk shots. The White Skunk is the least photogenic of the strains, will have to get some of the White Fire and White Dawg up here next.
Outdoor 8 25 12 019
Outdoor 8 25 12 021

Outdoor 8 25 12 022
Outdoor 8 25 12 027
tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
i will b back soon ....got some white strawberry and wifi vegging now.....
and btw the f.a.r. we had was fire in my eyes...i seen a few people saying it was weak,,,but yeah it wasnt weak

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter

Latest posts

Top Bottom