OG X Headband Kush grow, help me make huge buds!

• Thread starter CAM3RON27
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CAM3RON27

CAM3RON27

okay im gonna get it transplanted today and get some good soil in there, the fans that i have on there right now pretty much serve as the replenishing fans, since they suck air into the box...its been on 24/0 since ive been growin her, think she needs some down time?

F

foolsgold

oh ya. 24 on is definatly not good for seeds. go with 18/6. you see plants go through a process known as respiration during dark hours. this is where the plant starts taking in oxygen instead of co2. a dark period is crucial. give that little lady some rest.

CAM3RON27

CAM3RON27

Day 14, after transplant

still not lookin too good im a little worried :/ got her into the new bucket with some nice fresh soil and i got it switched so shes gettin some sleep now you think she will be okay?

http://img.invalid.com/albums/v442/foxracer27/growww/grow20.jpg

F

foolsgold

ouch. she does not look very good. i'd say keep giving her fresh water, and hope she bounces back. it is very possible you may have had an old seed or one that just wasn't quite strong enough. only time will tell, but as of right now i've seen plants bounce back from way worse. she probly looks a little worse becuase of the stress from the transplant, but that stress will fade and she should bounce back. are you giving her any ferts?

CAM3RON27

CAM3RON27

Day,15 rip.

lol she didnt make it :[ i was sad all day. poor little thing, i thought it had it in her. :sick0004:

i did however get a plant from my buddy that is already well on its way, and is into the flowering stage. so i will be changing the post over to monitor it. pics up tomorrowww

S

StonedBulgarian

dude dont get it personal but you`ve shoulda started a new grow with some new fresh seeds.

Latest posts

Top Bottom