Ogiesel (420)

• Thread starter StrikeitRich
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

StrikeitRich

Conclusion.

This plant is VERY Chunky, by far, the chunkiest skunkyest most pinefueld funk i've flowered, yet. lol.

INFO

She is very INDICA DOM plant and grows such.

She can take a serious beating and keep on tickin too.

Def. a SERIOUS nighttime smoke.

Luvs to be Topped, Fimmed, SuperCroped, Tied up, and all around produce MASSIVE GREASY THICK KOLAS.

I ran her a Month or so (maybe 6 weeks VEG) transplanted her 3 times and ended in 5 gallon square buckets.

Nutrients,

I took her to about 1000PPMs runoff before flipping her into FLOWER.

In flower i ran her to about 1350PPMs runoff then DROPPED her down to about 500PPMs runoff before running her 6 days with NOTHING, and then 2 days DARK to really finish her up. lol.

Final Flush

I then flush her again till completely clear water was running out her, and let her sit 6Hrs (IN DARK) before cutting her at the base of her stalk and hangin upside down.

@ 67 daysish.

TY for ridin along with me on this bumpy but very,very stimulating adventure. TY.

and now for the photo. lol.

Ogiesel Pheno # 2

VEG_0091.jpg

Peace,
S i R

J

jetcat

that looks crazy good! i love that strain. what a great keeper to find in your bottle!!! i run an ogiesel that turns redish purple and taste like fruitpunch og. i would love to try that pine fuel however.

S

StrikeitRich

TY.

It is mighty fine tastin too i might add. lol.

:smiley_joint:

Peace&Luv
S i R :damnhippie:

2DogWalker

Get some homie, hope all is well....OGiesel looks fiah!

2DW

B

biggs

looks like some nice chunky buds you got there bro. this seems to be an underatted strain. got to get me a pack after seeing those buds.

Top Bottom