ogk reversal....a little fun with some spare cuts

• Thread starter DowNwithDirT
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

justblazen

Active Farmer
yo downwithdirt:
are you freezing the pollen from the fem girl?? I just femmed a king louie with some cs from gnc that worked pretty well for me, but is inefficient I'm sure..

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

no new thread yet. they are all about 2 inches tall now. soon.

and no I didn't save any pollen. Ill probably recreate the cross once I see the potential within these few beans

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

alrighty....

screw a new thread... looks like I have yalls attention here so...

anyways what made it is
sour saver x og
soursaver_og.jpg

chem x og

chemx_og.jpg

og X og

og_x_og.jpg

not much else to say right now.

they are going into coco and will hopefully make it in on the next flower round.

fingers crossed for some magic

seeds5.jpg

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

10 days. these things blew up. They are in coco, being fed canna a+b, drip clean, and calplex.

sticky icky

sticky icky

Hellz yeah bro lookin killer your gunna have some insane phenos in there can't wait to see how they turn out for ya keep on rockin out!

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
This is a really cool project DWD. Nice job on the reversal. I am doing the same thing right now only I am attempting to reverse The White and LA Pure Kush.

When you sprayed with CS did you soak the plant pretty good?

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

Which chem cut did u use ?

Dunno but here is a picture of it. Been so many guesses at which it might be.
chem7.jpg
chem36.jpg

Hellz yeah bro lookin killer your gunna have some insane phenos in there can't wait to see how they turn out for ya keep on rockin out!

me either mein. Can't wait

This is a really cool project DWD. Nice job on the reversal. I am doing the same thing right now only I am attempting to reverse The White and LA Pure Kush.

When you sprayed with CS did you soak the plant pretty good?

ya I covered it pretty well each time and sprayed it once a day

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

here they are today

True x True Og
truetrue3.jpg
truetrue22.jpg

Chem x True Og

chemtrue3.jpg
chemtrue22.jpg

SourLifesaver x True Og

sourtrue3.jpg
sourtrue22.jpg

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Them babies look super healthy bro! Good job on the x's. Good luck with the rest of ur grow, DWD! Chem x True Og is gonna be off the hook.

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

Damn things are getting huge. Gonna have to take clones and figure out a flower location for them, as for right now they are just chillin. 2 have shown they are female, waiting on the rest.

C

ColoraDro

Nice little project you got going here.... Cant wait to see some flowers!

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

Tansplanted and topped them all @ around 10". Looking mighty fine. Other than a few thrip's here and there. Ill get em cleaned up shortly.

The chem x True are looking bushy.
If things go well with these crosses I will be remaking the chem x true and true x true for a limited release of 5 or fewer 10 packs.

sticky icky

sticky icky

Hellz yeah sounds like a plan I guarantee those are gonna be some amazing plants keep up the great work!

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

hey everyone...

thought I better do an update and keep yall somewhat interested.

anyways the sour saver x true were passed off to a buddy and should be flipped in a few days. I will try to get over there through out flower and get some flower shots. Really excited as these are the first to bloom of any seeds I've ever made.

As for the 2 Chem x True and 3 True x True, they are all massive momma's

I took a round of cuts of each one yesterday and they will be making their way into the next run along side some plain True og for comparison's sake and a grip of white x pimpslap.

Thats all for now. Adios.

Latest posts

Top Bottom