ogk reversal....a little fun with some spare cuts

• Thread starter DowNwithDirT
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

So I lost my job doing a 24k grow due to certain circumstances....

that left me with all to much time on my hands and a gang of good genetics....
so I figured what the hell might as well reverse my og cut and throw the pollen on some cuts...had an extra 20 or so clones to choose from...
leaf5.jpg

so I put together a little space for the project....not huge or anything just trying to get the seeds made as I know my genetics are already on point...

front.jpg

got 385 floro rack and crammed it in the spare closet..a little ducting and a hepa filter and I'm good to go....

ordered some silver and made myself a colloidal silver spray overnight.
Got the cuts in there and started flowering last night....
spray.jpg

spraying one og cut with the spray and just gonna let em bust all over the rest of em....

reversal_plant.jpg

hoping for a couple hundred seeds.....

as for the females:
3 Og
1 Bogglegum
1 Sour Lifesaver
2 Las Vegas Purple Kush
1 Frostitute
1 bubba diesel
1 chemdog
1 headband

left3.jpg
right2.jpg

Stoked!!!

also just ordered up Super Silver Haze, Happy brother bx2, and deep chunk

Also a friend gifted me 7 of tga's vortex....so stoked been wanting to grow this for like 5 yrs

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
yeah man good luck alot of gems to be found in fem crosses for sure

H

HighBreed

Good luck on your project! Ill be keeping an eye here.
Any chance you could give us a run down on how you made your CS?

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

62 days and counting......haha..

can't wait..should be some fire to be found

Here are some pics of the ladies in use

First is the og...

OG36.jpg
OG26.jpg
OG112.jpg
OG9.jpg

unfortunately I can't find and late flower shots of her...

but the above picture are almost done

BoggleGum
bog22.jpg
bog11.jpg

sour lifesaver
sl.jpg
sl11.jpg

LVPK
pk6.jpg
pk23.jpg

Frostitute
frosty11.jpg
frosty3.jpg

Bubba Diesel
bubba_d.jpg
bubbad1.jpg

Don't have any shots of this HeadBand cut so we shall see on this one...first time flowering it haha

and the
Chem

chem5.jpg
da1.jpg

think thats all of em

joeca1i

joeca1i

I'm sure theres a technique to get 100% female seeds from doing this?Any one know the ratio of water to the silver?Or when to spray,etc.

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

this is the way you make femenized seeds...just follow the link I posted above..you have to make a solution using electricity and .999 pure silver...link

-DWD

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

sorry I'm starving and get kinda testy.....here is a pic of mine...forgot I took it.....

kinda says it all....note the distilled water....

key
cs.jpg

now go read that tech!!!! hahaha

late

K

Kushmaster

Bro all your gear looks killer to me! Im pulling in a chair for this one for sure...Subscribed! Keep up the hardwork :harvest:

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

Hey Kushmaster...thanks alot....

I've been working really hard the last few years trying to do a bit of everything...
Tried everything from soil, ebb n flow, custom dwc, Rdwc, coco, hempy's and all sorts of strains and finally have things dialed in enough, and on a cycle that I feel confident enough to start playing around with things like breeding.

I've made a few crosses here and there on previous grows but usually just a real small branch for fun...hopefully this will produce a significant amount of seeds to work with in my 4k grow. If all goes as planned I will be popping a grip of the OG x OG seeds for next round, as well as super silver haze and vortex.

Looks like I should be getting a male from an old friend who used to be part of DHK...said he'll pass me the next male he picks out from some amnesia haze x SFV og

I Really just need some decent males for future projects because I really don't want to get stuck in the loop of female seeds(unless the results are 100+% FIRE)

fingers crossed for enough beans to do something legit

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Another dope DWD thread! You have got my full attention now... As if you didn't already have it before with all those bad ass bud shots... I recently set up my SunHut LG next to my veg station and have been prepping to pack it full of my genetic arsenal and still trying to decide which lucky lady is gonna get hit with some silver... :thinking

sticky icky

sticky icky

Bad ass little project DWD can't wait to see how evrthing turns out best of luck bro!

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

Well things are going great over here...just pruned em up a little...not going to take a pic tonight sorry...

This seed run, providing everything goes as planned, will be an attempt at seeing what lies behind the og cut that I've got...

today some beans were dropped into my hands by a good friend:)

so time to pop some beans....hahahahaha

stoked

beaners.jpg

oh what the future may hold..........:lock::confused0054:

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
there is going to be some gems in that mix for sure!!!! its crazy how close my grass knuckles looks to the lvpk..like spot on...looking forward to see what you come up with..

J

J-Shmoode

Nice project u got going, very excited to see how your fem seeds turn out. I just got some TGA gear (spacequeen) to mess with this summer. Good luck with everything...Peace out

K

Kushmaster

Bro you have some solid gear going on there! Props! My grow partner just picked up a bag of vortex. Hear that shit is bomb! Cant wait to see what lies ahead....Im grabbin popcorn :bongsmi:

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
The boggelgum looks fire what cut of Og do you have and I wish dome one would bless me wthe some OGR seeds lucky duck but damn dies the bgum look fire I've always wanted to try his sour bubble but I might have to get both I jus dnt know where u can buy the seeds from awesome job by the way hope it all goes good for you bro deff some dank gonna be in the beans when there done Og him sounds FIRE

Latest posts

Top Bottom