OGR shots...white mk and wifi....

• Thread starter true grit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
true grit

true grit

Well can't seem to access anything in the OGR forum, so I will use this as a pic post for my ever running Raskal gear...

Here is the White MK P1 around 9wks and finishing up. Both phenos came out freakin stellar...both will stick around for another run. Both were flowered under 600w, so I'm anxious to see how they do under a 1k.

DSCN13831.JPG
DSCN1385.JPG
DSCN1387.JPG
DSCN1386.JPG
DSCN1388.JPG

Here is the Wifi (white fire) I have coming up. Sadly she didn't clone well so this is her only go...got another sprout coming up and with this kinda trich production may pop another couple...

DSCN1378.JPG
DSCN1379.JPG

B

Bigb89

Ya it was quite a dramatic night couple nights ago sad to see these happen like that definitely threw things in a loop around here. Back to topic pics look bomb Gritty that whitemk looks delicious. Cant wait for some dry shots love me some raskal pics

true grit

true grit

Thanks dudes. This threads for OGR as the homie straight killed it with these crosses. I'd most def say around 75-80% of all fems from his gear are keeper quality. Just lots of dank, all triched out to the max. Can't wait to get some more white bubbas going.

X

Xceptional

wow those look

D-A-N-K

congrats good job growing some fine plants!

Y

yamama

looking amazing as always m8, you know how to take a pic to make a mans mouth water :)

waayne

waayne

Yeah! That's what I'm talkin about!!!!sugar frosted dank goodness!!!!!
Killer job Grit!!!!!
Looks so tasty :rock

medikush8

medikush8

Hot damn grit you just dont stop popping out those exceptionally grown elite strains do you? Props brotha keep em coming!:animbong:

C

Cannabear

really nice white mk, looks absolutely stellar! ogr gear is always impressive!

Aligee

Aligee

WIFI baby !!! pure fire nice one TG !!! them MK look amazing i gots a tester hitting bloom !!! that pheno is like wow !!! i 2nd that OGR gear rocks on !!!

S

Surfr

Lookin dank brotha! I should have some updates in my journal tonight of the WhiteMK...

:character0180:

X

Xceptional

honestly i thought this thread would be closed by now, glad it's not cuz that would be super bullshit!

M

MSL Foundation

^^^Why would the thread be closed??

He is referring to the where Ograskal and Logic's current standings are.

But the only threads being deleted are the ones specifically talking about the drama and hating.

The OG forums are gone because OG is no longer a vendor on this site.

Just keep the thread on topic and it will not be changed one bit... just trying to keep the peace.

But post up stuff about og's gear all day long!

Killer grow BTW that white looks SICK!

Keep up the good work and thanks for sharing :harvest:

MSL

true grit

true grit

Yeah no reason for any closure here...just dank shots giving the homie props!

Thanks again everybody!!! I'll post dry shots of P2 later...

Ali- Yeah really hope to get cuts off the wifi this round...might need to pop a few more...so frosty....

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
Stellar Bro ....About to do a big run of both of these....What are they smelling like I have noticed that the White is a slow cloner...JACK

Top Bottom