OGR shots...white mk and wifi....

• Thread starter true grit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Very nice true grit:)>>>Lucky<<< I never got to try the White X Master Kush<<<>>>Was she easy to grow? more white dom?

Hey Jack how slow are ya talking with cloning the White:)
I get roots in about 12 days 98% make it:)<<<>>>she doesn't like to be to wet bro

:passingjoint:

gtd

true grit

true grit

Stellar Bro ....About to do a big run of both of these....What are they smelling like I have noticed that the White is a slow cloner...JACK

Thanks broseph, you will be very pleased with whatever you find. Both mine were killer. One was a stronger cloner (white leaner). IMO they both smell very earthy/kushy for sure.

Very nice true grit:)>>>Lucky<<< I never got to try the White X Master Kush<<<>>>Was she easy to grow? more white dom?

I get roots in about 12 days 98% make it:)<<<>>>she doesn't like to be to wet bro

gtd

Thanks yeah man she was very easy to grow, heavy feeder like most the heavy kushes. The pheno in pics is the white dom, the dry pics i'll post here in a bit are the MK leaner. Both are killer looking and smelling. Next they will both get runs in the buckets and coco. :bong2:

K

Karma Genetics

I love the WiFi cut i am running its just simply sick Dank. Better then some of the elite cuts i am running.

true grit

true grit

Damn Karma go ahead and rub in I didn't keep any cuts this round....LOL... good to hear though, seems everyone is findin FIRE outta those!!

true grit

true grit

Thanks bro....

Here are the chop shots for p1 around 9wks or so....

DSCN14232.JPG
DSCN14322.JPG
DSCN14331.JPG

And heres a dry shot of P2

DSCN14311.JPG

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Solid brah:)>>>>Straight DANK

gtd

S

Surfr

Lookin mighty fine my friend.. I can't wait till mine start packin on the serious weight. Would you say, all the different phenos will go till 9 weeks??

:character0180:

Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
Makes me soooo excited seeing how Raskas gear all looks super impressive, just hope I can do it justice... Keep up the hard work!

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter

gtd

The White FIRE #3 AND The White took 12 days exactly to shoot roots in the Turbo boner....:) Got 30 White Masters on deck should be abel to find a couple phenos,Killer Job again True Grit...:party0044:

true grit

true grit

Solid brah:)>>>>Straight DANK

gtd

Thanks bro...gonna be fire...

Looking good

thanks bro

Lookin mighty fine my friend.. I can't wait till mine start packin on the serious weight. Would you say, all the different phenos will go till 9 weeks??

:character0180:

IMO they all could go a good 63-65. The longer they went the whiter and bigger they got then topped off at the end...

Makes me soooo excited seeing how Raskas gear all looks super impressive, just hope I can do it justice... Keep up the hard work!

Yeah the homie raskal has it crankin. I'm sure you will rock it out fa sho...

The White FIRE #3 AND The White took 12 days exactly to shoot roots in the Turbo boner....:) Got 30 White Masters on deck should be abel to find a couple phenos,Killer Job again True Grit...:party0044:

THose WiFi and white are gonna kill it in the buckets, I'm jealous bro! lol. The one in flower is now so triched i cant even see the buds just swelling trichs. lol

And with 30 on deck- you got it made bro some hella kill phenos. Lemme know how they yield if they go in buckets. Not much stretch on mine...

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter

Where did ya obtain WhiteFire #3 that my bro found Jack??? Do ya know my friends or something:giggle>>>>I didn't know you was rockin her<<<<she is my favorite OG that I have, and I have a lot of em:)

Right on man good to know:passingjoint:

gtd

true grit

true grit

So sadly this girl has had pm like the Tahoes, so being that she is the only girl in the room still with it....she is coming down early at around 8.5-9wks.... do got a cut trying to root, so lets hope it does....

I can say this- this bud is probably the most triched out, lemonhead og ive come across, that aside- these wifis have been a PITA for me. LOL. Between seedlings not sprouting (2/10-12), clones not taking for shit, and being hella susceptible to pm when the rest of the room is fine...wow i hope she's worth the effort...she smells like she is though...

Either way, here's to hopin the next 2-3 of these don't have those issues but are just as dank as this one!!

Regardless of my issues- nice job on these Raskal, this is some uber frosted lemon funk....

DSCN1521.JPG
DSCN1519.JPG

Top Bottom