OGRaskal or DNA Genetics- OG Strains?

• Thread starter robeartobrenton
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sanvanalona

sanvanalona

I have heard great things about the L.A. confidential, anyone ever grow it out?

R

robeartobrenton

I've always heard great thingz about DNA's L.A. Confidential.....I'm sure you wont be dissapointed.....Cali Connect got the real deal OG in seed form if thats what your lookin for...~ogr

Man, i want the stuff that smells like dryer sheets and sticks to the wall, gooey sticky bright green... i just dont know much about genetics but ive been smoking some og over here in the south east for many years, i just want to to grow this same shit i get right here but the guy i get it from wouldnt ever give up the cuts and now he's in jail go figure. Maybe you Og's know him,

I guess SFV OG Kush BX2 from Cali Connection is the way to go huh? :bubblez:

I just need the posts in order to purchase:anim_44::anim_44:

Venom818

Venom818

I have grown the L.A. con and the shit is dank.And Alot of it will turn an amazing purple.Really dense nugs and a heavy kush flavor.

R

robeartobrenton

hows the smell on that LA grow?

Any of you heard of the triangle kush from the east coast?

L

livinglegend

that LA shit is another clone thats running wild around here........
its good, just everywhere right now. infact, i got a eigth sitting right here.

Venom818

Venom818

Its hard to describe it has a very distincktive smell that i havent got before from any strain but im sure u will love it.Almost like hash

UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

If you want the real deal OG + sick hybrids then go with OG raskal , Cali Connect... I have had the LA con before and its nice but if I had to choose I would go with them two.. You won't be disappointed.. Support the Farm!

W

wpg_breeder

been dyyyyin to run some OG gear as well as the cali connect just havent had time to place a seed order! soon enough!

C

colaman

what about Dr.G's OG? how does it compare to OGRaskels and DNA's?

R

revolutionseeds

Premium Member
Supporter
So your asking if regular seeds are better then shitty ass feminized seeds (IMO), hmmmm. That's a no brainer.

devilrays

devilrays

DNA will never get my money again. Some bullshitt!!! Horrible customer service!!!

medikush8

medikush8

If you're into fruity BX2 might be the one for you, however she does put off alot of skunk while on the plant.

L

linkage4200

Ive smoked some La con. Some one I know, knows someone who grows it. They swear its the best ever. They call it the coffee. Personally when the time comes I will be putting my Triangle kush or my Larry Og and a few other kushes that were gifted to me from Joe. up against it. Hell I might even get me a cut and run it side by side. They are taxing 100 for a cut. LOL Ill just go buy the pack of beans.

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

I am doing some Larry OG, Tahoe OG, and SFV OG right now, and I just recently transplanted. I will sex in about five weeks, and then I will start some photos. I am super curious about the L.A., because the seeds that my friends have tried recently from dna especially the sour cream was/is really shitty, no sour diesel in any of the phenos. I have hard time believing that any of the dutch seed companies have clone only strains from cali, but I would love to be proven wrong.

K

KindSmoker

Didn't DNA lie about their Cannalope Haze which is supposedly really C99? They just seem kind of shady to me,seeds aren't cheap,i like to know i am getting the real deal for my hard earned money. As soon as i have my 10 posts i plan on giving a Cali or Rascal strain a shot.

H

highrise

I've tasted a lot of DNA work at the Grey Area coffeeshop and did some grows of chocolope and LA and i can definately say DNA has got some dank genetics and would not think twice about recomending them but if you want OG i think Raskal and Swerve are where you want to go.

M

Mother Chucker

I like the DNA LA Confidential.
I love the Raskal's work.

Top Bottom