OGRaskal-White S1....

• Thread starter kushluvr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
kushluvr

kushluvr

beautiful looking buds you have going there. excited to hear how it taste once finished.

thx a lot bro....well, the room reeeks so amazingly good....i too am excited to taste them....

FAF - frosty as fuck

:mmm

LOL......thx Darth...loving the OGR gear these days!

Nice frost and size for your flip in
love that s1 brother
h

ahhhhh.....these didnt get trained.....it was a free for all with them....ran into some early issues..just glad they are pulling out ok! not pic'd are some corleone kush, plushberry, chem valley kush.....all looking great, but just not as good as these...ill post some pics of those soon!

thx hi

MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

fukin killllah cant wait to see them dry nuggg shot howssssss it smellin in ther? that white looks crayzeee

kushluvr

kushluvr

okay a little update............girls are plumping up nicely....a few are starting to fall over......i have 10 different phenos in 5 7 gal Geopots....when i planted them in that that was after the sexing...i put the ones that stretched together and the one that didnt together! well..a few stretched, since they had the full time in flower, they got to finish what they had started! anyhow..believe it or not but the frost is getting thicker and thicker......i looks triple staked with the naked eye....amazing! a friend of mine has the WIFI, i really need some cuts back asap....i wanna see it now in my garden asap....specially after seeing a few other member bust theres out amazing too!

the bubba is really packing it on too....a smelling amazing.....but the corleone is smelling out of this world.....it looks really funny from the mishap early on...but frosty and stanky as hell!

pics in a few day....want them to plump up some more for some juicy photos....it was really cold in the room early on in flower..so im gonna let them go a little extra..so im guessing bout 4 weeks till chop....

then im got some other beans i popped for the next run, along with a few clones..

beans i just popped..

4/RP-OG#18
6/DNA-Kosher Kush

clones ive had or i just cut recently..
1/OGR-White S1
2/CC-Chem Valley Kush
1/CC-Pre98 Bubba

2/Blue Dream-Snoops Cut-clone only
1/SFV OG Kush-clone only-so cal cut!

this should be a sick run....im really interested in the 18 and the kosher.....hopefully i get a keeper pheno! i have so many amazing genetics coming after that run....stay tuned!

Kush

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Kush! This is looking just as you described, lush healthy green growth in veg and flower with just water and molasses!! I see very minor to no salt burn and you didn't change a thing during the transition in your feeding, truly impressive! I am sad to hear about your cold room temps early in flower based on what I learned about that early period being extremely crucial to the ultimate fruit size and my experience with cold temps at the time period and seeing the reduced yield as a result first hand. Hopefully they blow up for you, just gotta get that new room dialed and you will be as K.I.S.S. as it can get!

-Meeks :passingjoint:

P.S. Thanks for the heads up about this thread in mine, I don't know how I missed it! I'll be sub'd obviously!

kushluvr

kushluvr

Kush! This is looking just as you described, lush healthy green growth in veg and flower with just water and molasses!! I see very minor to no salt burn and you didn't change a thing during the transition in your feeding, truly impressive! I am sad to hear about your cold room temps early in flower based on what I learned about that early period being extremely crucial to the ultimate fruit size and my experience with cold temps at the time period and seeing the reduced yield as a result first hand. Hopefully they blow up for you, just gotta get that new room dialed and you will be as K.I.S.S. as it can get!

-Meeks :passingjoint:

P.S. Thanks for the heads up about this thread in mine, I don't know how I missed it! I'll be sub'd obviously!

thx brothaman......
not salt burn........what your seeing is a gradual burn that happens all through out the flower process..bcuz they are all different phenos, they all handled it differently, some are perfect, some a little yellow, some are just a little yellow on the edges...i put way to much Super Soil in the pot for 2 plants......i can go 1.5 gals less...more veg time and training.

..but still lush when chopped....this run got a little messed up..then i went on vacation the first week in the flower room...u live and learn..i got it all on automatic and dialed now....never below 67 and never above 78!

kushluvr

kushluvr

here you go, some week 5 pics......mostly White S1...but some Bubba and Chem valley kush!

P1000266
P1000267
P1000273
P1000269
P1000270
P1000271
P1000272
P1000277
P1000282
P1000279
P1000304
P1000312
P1000299
P1000283
kushluvr

kushluvr

Thx dude....a few weeks to go.....then a room of OG Kush. With a few others but it's gonna be fire for sure!!!

Again...just tap water n molasses!!! The mix will be available for sale soon!!

Kush

kushluvr

kushluvr

Oh and some of the yellowing was from the cold spell I had early on!!!

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Lookin' Good Kush! They appear to have filled out a little already, and if that is the case I am sure they will keep on doing so! That room is killer, do you have any build out shots? I kinda like the fall color you gave them with that cold damage, haha, you should do that every time, makes for great looking photos even if your plants aren't as happy :evilgrin0013:

-Meeks

socalval

socalval

looks real good nice and frosty for tap water and soil . whats on your walls ?

kushluvr

kushluvr

Lookin' Good Kush! They appear to have filled out a little already, and if that is the case I am sure they will keep on doing so! That room is killer, do you have any build out shots? I kinda like the fall color you gave them with that cold damage, haha, you should do that every time, makes for great looking photos even if your plants aren't as happy :evilgrin0013:

-Meeks

HAHAHA! thx brotha! i do have some shots actually, ill digg'm up later today for ya

looks real good nice and frosty for tap water and soil . whats on your walls ?

thx alot bro! the wall are plywood with R-matte, reflective insulation foam...$7 a 4x8 sheet at lowes! same pattern as the blockbuster hood has inside it!

Great pics

thnx a lot Goo....

K

kes5480

man i fucked up lettin those seeds pass me by.......

Bro ur plants look AWESOME. WOW that White is so nice, i gotta find some of those beans.
Keep it up bro, ur phuckin killin it bro, killin it!
Peace
Kes

Latest posts

Top Bottom