OGR's Purple Bubblegum!!

• Thread starter Tex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Here we go.. Received my package today..!! Twelve beautiful, dark, striped gems per pack.. They are scuffed and now in the germination room.

Hang tight farmers!!

Ogrs purple bubblegum
Ogrs purple bubblegum 2
lollipopman

lollipopman

i hate you..lol.just playin.. congrats on the beans.. cant wait to see how they come out.. pulling my chair up...

D

d420

Premium Member
Supporter
ooohhh nice bro.. Only one I am missing is the tahoe.. can't wait for that!!

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Update + '97 Bubblegum male??

Here are a few pics.. Lovin' the eye candy already.. Am I trippin' or is that some purp on the inner leaves..! :D

The germination of these gems are slower than norm.. But they're getting there..

I had a question on the make up of these? These are regular m-f beans, right? Are they from the '97 CC Bubblegum pollen stored, or do you have a cut of that BG male, or are they from seeds you made a bit ago from another run of that pollen, etc.. If you don't want to divulge/get into that sorta info., cool bro..

Appreciate info. and if this is stated elsewhere, sorry. Thanks again man for bringing us these killer gems!!

DSC03136
DSC03119
DSC03115
DSC03114
DSC03131
DSC03130
L

luvinlife

Nice lil babies ya got there tex. Im sure they'll turn into some fine ladies before you know it...lol

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
what up tex, nice grab bro i have some but they are off to the side for a min so ill be watchin your grow homie. if i remember reading correct its from pollen from the 97 bubblegum from serious seeds, i maybe be wrong but i think i read that.

Darkplace

Darkplace

sure they'll be jawdropping as usual Tex..good luck with them ;)

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
i think it was th seeds. i could be wrong tho as well. but i read raskal saying that he dosent have the male or anyway to make anymore.

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Just found it, I believe..

The Bubblegum is a 1997 Serious Bubblegum selected by the Capt several years ago...I personally have never used it in a cross before but the Capt has....Says its a 5 star Male....I can tell you He's one Stinky Vigorous Mofo....Hoping the Urkle will shine through on both Urkle Hybrids...~ogr

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
ooooohh......what up twist!?!?!! should have bet ya LOL. im playing. we should be glad we go these if that pollen is runnin low and no more beans can be made, would have to be f2s next so we got some original cross packs :)

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Update.. Still boring but getting there..

:rastadancing:

Purp Gums are looking good.. Slow but steady.. Overall germ & growth rate was good 17-20.. I got 3 mutants that came up w/o inner leaves all crazy lookin.. :D

I received 24 total, 4 seeds are left to ensure a stud male and stellar female are found for F2's and for some small personal projects, bay freebies and whatnot.. only if it's cool with OGR, of course.. :smoke

Another week down.... Thanks for tuning in....

DSC03200
DSC03201
DSC03203
DSC03202
DSC03206
DSC03205
DSC03210
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
niiiiice.....cant wait tex, if your goes well ill pop mine LOL....tuned foooshoooo

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
and if yours do well Skunk i will pop mine too! ahah im on for the ride baby, best of luck Tex

BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

Cant wait to see how these turn out.
Sounds like a great cross.

Latest posts

Top Bottom