• Thread starter Tex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Getting bigger..

They just received a kelp shower and they're lovin' it!!

DSC03263
DSC03240
DSC03243
DSC03245
DSC03250
DSC03253
DSC03257
DSC03259
DSC03262
DSC03256
S

Sirius

Lookin great! I got one pheno out of the 6 beans i popped that just reeks like straight grape bubblegum.. to the t.

LordDankinstien

LordDankinstien

Nice shit Tex!!! I wish I could just fastforward to the end and see the nuggets already :D

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
nice little babies bro! hella healthy! :)

R

radical farmer

Great job Tex! Got my eye on this one for sure. Too bad no more of these will be made.

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Great job Tex! Got my eye on this one for sure. Too bad no more of these will be made.

Don't worry my good peeps of the FARM.. F2's are going to be made.. if it's cool with OGR.. I'm going to allow them to do a full on huge orgy with no selecting being done, so I don't bottleneck the genes.. Then once I have my keeper mom and dad, then they are gonna bump ugly's and make seeds from those further refined genes.. Won't be long..!

winta

winta

sounds like a plan tex!

Don't worry my good peeps of the FARM.. F2's are going to be made.. if it's cool with OGR.. I'm going to allow them to do a full on huge orgy with no selecting being done, so I don't bottleneck the genes.. Then once I have my keeper mom and dad, then they are gonna bump ugly's and make seeds from those further refined genes.. Won't be long..!

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Killer job so far Tex! Those babies look great... So what is a kelp shower? :wondering

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Very nice... Thx for the info. That sounds like good stuff! BTW, I've still got a huge jar of dry koolbloom to practice the Texas Slam in the future... :cool

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Update..

About to transplant to larger containers.. Before long we'll know what we'll lookin' at.. A few of these are just taking off leaving the rest behind. Great growth and vigor.. You can see some have longer reaching sun leaves vs. some have shorter more compact stature.. Curious as to what is what in terms of traits carrying over.

DSC03541
DSC03543
DSC03547
DSC03550
DSC03549
DSC03561
DSC03562
DSC03560
DSC03564
winta

winta

they are takin off now! what u gonna trans them to for flower?

L

leao

they are takin off now! what u gonna trans them to for flower?

I'd like to know this as well, and if you don't mind Tex, could you give us some insight into how you prefer to transplant out of the styrofoam cups? Do you try to slide 'em out, soil, plant, and all? Or do you prefer to slice and dice the cups up to free those bad girls from confinement?

Thanks in advance for the education, and my compliments on the babies, they look gorgeous so far!

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Really nice Tex! Did u pop the all pack? They seems to grow faster than then the urkle, could be a good news.

C

CAPO

Man....you make me wish I got 2 packs instead of one. I have a feeling these are gonna be super dank!

true grit

true grit

Damn Tex you just made me miss Whataburger, you bastard!! lol. I would kill for a nice A1 thick and hearty about now!!!

Lookng good bro, these will be fun...

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Damn Tex you just made me miss Whataburger, you bastard!! lol. I would kill for a nice A1 thick and hearty about now!!!

Lookng good bro, these will be fun...

ROTFLMAO!! Bro, that is hilarious.. Only a true Texan would recognize that Whataburger cup, how fukin' awesome man..

I love me a thick & hearty.. man o man.. I'll ship ya a burger over night if ya need.. :D

I'm looking for that good mom and dad from these.. I have 4 beans left in the vault. Making F2's off these, too, so these aren't lost either..

Eventually going to bottle neck these gems to hopefully make a stellar example of the purp gums. But before that, gonna do a huge open pollination so nothing is bottlenecked & I lose some good genes.

Latest posts

Top Bottom