Strawberry Bubba looks to be a proven winner

Thanks for all the pheno pictures
that helps so much

does the straw pheno yield beter with the stretch

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Moved from OGR's forum.. Page 4 has the orig. grow pics btw..

I moved this from OGR's forum to this one to update. I just harvested some more fruity bubba rock hard nugs.. They seem to be really dialed in nicely now. Thanks again OGR!!!!

I'll post pics here shortly!

waayne

waayne

Looking forward to seeing more pics
of your stellar Strawberry Bubba bro!!!!!
:rastadancing:

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey bro, I posted the pics on page 4.. Thanx.. I'll be posting more here very soon..

true grit

true grit

Man the other pics look dank, cant wait to see her now!!

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
What's up fellas.. Sorry for the delay.. I'm about to update all 5 phenos of the new seeds I popped here in last couple of months. They are all 4+ weeks into flowering.. Pics tomorrow or tonight..

I still have my current cut of course, but I've found 1 that is dead on with my current cut which is KKSC leaning and maybe another. There is another Bubba leaning and looks like an intermediate pheno as well..

All 5 are kickin' arse. They are in 7 gal containers of FFOF.. Once again the KKSC leaning is just pure yummi & fire. Smells of sweet grape syrup, grape big league chew gum, fruity pebbles, etc. Very fruity, long running spears of sweet incense patchouli frankincense. :rock

JH420

JH420

Hey Tex hope you're doin well. After workin through a pack myself I agree that the SC pheno is the winner. It yeilds best and has a certain happy buzz to it that is hard to find. Also a great mother plant that can put out piles of clones.

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
What up fellas.. I harvested all 5 new stbk.. I found 2 keepers this time that rival my current cut, hell one might actually beat it. Pics are coming..:rock

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
What up fellas.. I harvested all 5 new stbk.. I found 2 keepers this time that rival my current cut, hell one might actually beat it. Pics are coming..:rock

Nice to see ya back Tex! lets see some of them killer buds ya got. I found a really nice pheno out of my pack turns purple and stretches but it is some FIRE.

sticky icky

sticky icky

Hell yeah Tex I'm tuned in bro I'm sure its gonna look incredible.

wonka

wonka

popped 4 so far that were all bubba leaning!!!! going to pop 2 more with some other beans n hope i find a sc pheno at some point!!! look forward to seeing some pix tex!!!

w.wonka

socalval

socalval

hey fellas ive been offline for a while now so can ya pm me where i can get a pack of these @. saw some of texs work on the cover W.W.

B

bigAl25

Here is my strawberry bubba kush question. My first run of these were KKSC leaning and they responded very well to topping. This run I may have the bubba leaning pheno plant, and they are not responding well to topping. They are very slow compared to the aliendawg,blue mystic,and snow whites. I am surprised by this. All the other plants have two one inch branches after one week from the top. The sbk only have small nubs in the same amount of time. They are all in their 6 week of veg. Do the bubba leaning plants not like topping? Looks like I won't be able to top them again after I flip to flower after 8 weeks. Any insight would be appreciated. Peace and irie.

B

bigAl25

They have recovered from topping and look just fine, the bubba leaning however are not near as big as the KKSC leaning phenos at the same stage of flower.

JH420

JH420

Hi BigAl...I think slow veggers like Bubba generally are slow to respond to topping, atleast in my experience.

B

bigAl25

Thanks JH420 for the knowledge. If they end up looking good I'll put up some photos after 8 weeks of flowering. They are different from the KKSC leaning ones I had last year. I would like to see Tex's photos of his new phenos to compare.

Top Bottom