Oh dear oh dear

• Thread starter Izzy1980
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Izzy1980

Izzy1980

I had this horrible thought this morning that I had been using the bloom fertiliser rather than the growth fertilizer for the first 3 weeks, she's growing and is about 30 cm high

Have I killed its bud production, is it worth growing if I start on the Grow fertilizer now, I'm such a doughnut

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I had this horrible thought this morning that I had been using the bloom fertiliser rather than the growth fertilizer for the first 3 weeks, she's growing and is about 30 cm high

Have I killed its bud production, is it worth growing if I start on the Grow fertilizer now, I'm such a doughnut

From seed or clone? What medium and nutes? And you mean the first 3 weeks from sprout/ rooted clone?

SinCity

SinCity

never fear! @MIMedGrower to the rescue. he's awesome sauce.

OdlaFett

OdlaFett

No stress buddy, the bllom nutes got everything the plant needs, some growers only use bloom ferts threw the whole grow. Just switch to grow ferts if you want to save the bloom nutes

Izzy1980

Izzy1980

From seed or clone? What medium and nutes? And you mean the first 3 weeks from sprout/ rooted clone?
From seed, grown in soil, using Dutch Pro a+b (f)autoflo
Hi,

Seed, Soil and Dutch Pro, 3 weeks from first showing in Root riot plugs

Thanks for taking the time

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

From seed, grown in soil, using Dutch Pro a+b (f)autoflo

Hi,

Seed, Soil and Dutch Pro, 3 weeks from first showing in Root riot plugs

Thanks for taking the time

Hope you are feeding the young plants light. If they even needed nutes in soil this early.

Assuming they are ok with no pics for us you should be fine. But i would give the grow formula for at least until she shows flowers forming.

Izzy1980

Izzy1980

Hope you are feeding the young plants light. If they even needed nutes in soil this early.

Assuming they are ok with no pics for us you should be fine. But i would give the grow formula for at least until she shows flowers forming.
I'll take some shot tomorrow morning so you can have a look and see what you think

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Hmmm, I always have this problem with them being to green, so it's generally from overfeeding (is there any other explanation?)

Well dark green to blueish leaves can also mean deficiency is setting in but i just think you dont need as much in this case.

Also a balanced complete grow ratio nute rather than a pk heavy bloom one will help with deficiencies and yellowing later on.

But cut back. Better to have light leaves you can fertilize and make greener than too green and have to try to flush things out.

Izzy1980

Izzy1980

Well dark green to blueish leaves can also mean deficiency is setting in but i just think you dont need as much in this case.

Also a balanced complete grow ratio nute rather than a pk heavy bloom one will help with deficiencies and yellowing later on.

But cut back. Better to have light leaves you can fertilize and make greener than too green and have to try to flush things out.
If I dial down the nutes should the plant recover do you think?

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter

Bin there dun that my man lol not to those exact specs but very similar, made me laugh. Just part of the process, I hope someone here can help. GL

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Seems like a rite of passage to mess things up lol, I'm getting quite good at ruining my plants
That and product sampling prior to completing the tasks. At least with this place there's a lot of help from people who have been there done that as well. We all fk up once and a while its great to have a place like this we can discuss and learn from our mistakes.

B

Burned Haze

Dude you guys are overthinking it . Look at almost every “ ph down” that isn’t organic made .

example: Phosphoric acid (advanced nutes uses this) = ph down what is it in the NPK ?= 85% phosphate

so you tell me when everyone uses that product through your whole season, plus most veggies and greenhouses use 20-20-20 ( I use it for my vegg season ) applying a only phosphate thing isn’t going to do shit but make em a lil hungry ( foliar spray some N to guarantee full coverage since plants take time to take in nutes from drench )

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

i would do next water only and you good,no need toi chase ghost,just a tad to green meaning a lttle to much N.dont drop but instead feed your plant good ole water every now and then,think as if it were you,you drink sodas all the time ,never water ,sooner than later them kidneys gonna start giving you hell right,that said im not one to feed at all unless the plant wants it,water is your friend body or plant,makes and takes life

Top Bottom