Oh dear oh dear

• Thread starter Izzy1980
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Burned Haze

Soil
Feed at full strength of veg micro additions you add, shouldn’t be a problem , feed , feed , water , feed , feed,water repeat
Lift the plants ( pots) and wait till they are dry/not heavy anymore . Once they are then water . If you don’t let the roots look for water they will never mapp/look for it but also bad pathogens can occurs ( over watering )

start 250-350ppm at highest, mid 350-500 ppm 500-700 ppm

Flower 700-1200, 1200-2500ppm

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

another thing to keep in mind,most growers forget,the search for WATER is what builds the roots,the zone full of nutrients give it no reason to search leaving less roots,to test this therory and i have,take a cut and using plian water,then take a cut with a trace of your desired nutrients,let both grow in the water and nute mix,if you have to introduce air ,go mfor it,but you will find the cut in plain water will have stronger and more nutrients searching for food and vice versus for the cut with nutes.
i did this with the kratky method in a 33 gal thrash can and found it to be most effective,so that siad there is a lot to be said about force feeding your plants,that good ole clear stuff they thrive with in search of a little candy,give um the candy when they work for it hhahahahh

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

another thing to keep in mind,most growers forget,the search for WATER is what builds the roots,the zone full of nutrients give it no reason to search leaving less roots,to test this therory and i have,take a cut and using plian water,then take a cut with a trace of your desired nutrients,let both grow in the water and nute mix,if you have to introduce air ,go mfor it,but you will find the cut in plain water will have stronger and more nutrients searching for food and vice versus for the cut with nutes.
i did this with the kratky method in a 33 gal thrash can and found it to be most effective,so that siad there is a lot to be said about force feeding your plants,that good ole clear stuff they thrive with in search of a little candy,give um the candy when they work for it hhahahahh

Also important to have a good dry time between waterings to further force the roots to grow and search out nutrients and moisture.

The difference an extra day or two made for me was a dense rootball even the seedlings can be lifted out of the cup by its stem in 2 weeks.

By harvest the root ball is more of the pot than soil. Densely packed throughout.

When watered too often the roots tend to circle the bottom and sides of the pot more.

Izzy1980

Izzy1980

Also important to have a good dry time between waterings to further force the roots to grow and search out nutrients and moisture.

The difference an extra day or two made for me was a dense rootball even the seedlings can be lifted out of the cup by its stem in 2 weeks.

By harvest the root ball is more of the pot than soil. Densely packed throughout.

When watered too often the roots tend to circle the bottom and sides of the pot more.
Im using 24/0, dya think she needs any dark period, woke up today and she's gone into flower, quite amazed considering the other.pics.I took,.I'll upload pics later so you can see what she's done,

Moshmen

Moshmen

Dude you guys are overthinking it . Look at almost every “ ph down” that isn’t organic made .

example: Phosphoric acid (advanced nutes uses this) = ph down what is it in the NPK ?= 85% phosphate

so you tell me when everyone uses that product through your whole season, plus most veggies and greenhouses use 20-20-20 ( I use it for my vegg season ) applying a only phosphate thing isn’t going to do shit but make em a lil hungry ( foliar spray some N to guarantee full coverage since plants take time to take in nutes from drench )
What? Where did this come from! Don’t confuse em! This plant is def not hungry!

Moshmen

Moshmen

Im using 24/0, dya think she needs any dark period, woke up today and she's gone into flower, quite amazed considering the other.pics.I took,.I'll upload pics later so you can see what she's done,
I used to run 24 on this grow I have switched to 19/5 and the plants seem to respond to the rest period really well.

Izzy1980

Izzy1980

I used to run 24 on this grow I have switched to 19/5 and the plants seem to respond to the rest period really well.
I think I'll try that for a while,

Ive just opened my little tent, I've dialed down the nutes by less than half, I added 1ml of "Bud Enhancer" and she hasnt liked it, 8am she was well, watered, 1pm everythings on the droop, typical me!, also lol, why do my plants not smell, its just very weak when I sniff it lol, wtf am I doing, Im good at growing weed that doesnt smell though (but it smokes like theres no THC in it) lol,

I assume she's in flower though

20191117 133016
20191117 133011
20191117 133003
20191117 133035
20191117 133024
Moshmen

Moshmen

Ive just opened my little tent, I've dialed down the nutes by less than half, I added 1ml of "Bud Enhancer" and she hasnt liked it, 8am she was well, watered, 1pm everythings on the droop, typical me!, also lol, why do my plants not smell, its just very weak when I sniff it lol, wtf am I doing, Im good at growing weed that doesnt smell though (but it smokes like theres no THC in it) lol,

Can ya get a pic of the whole plant? Auto flowers typically don’t smell as much as there photo cousins! And the thc content is supposed to be lower,
While there is no doubt a farmer can grow more pungent and potent smoke ! The auto flower has come a long way! And provides just fine. Be patient she will treat ya right ! Lol

Izzy1980

Izzy1980

Can ya get a pic of the whole plant? Auto flowers typically don’t smell as much as there photo cousins! And the thc content is supposed to be lower,
While there is no doubt a farmer can grow more pungent and potent smoke ! The auto flower has come a long way! And provides just fine. Be patient she will treat ya right ! Lol
I certainly do, here's the whole plant

Excuse the furry dog head at the bottom, she LOVES it, if I left her with the plant for 1 minute she'd eat the whole thing lol

20191117 143948
20191117 143950
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Lots of growers go 24 hrs in veg or even with autos but i find my plants to do better overall with 6 hours dark.

@Aqua Man has an interesting theory. He said in soil we need the dark period so the carbs will go down to the roots and feed the bennies in the rhizosphere.

But with a sterile medium like hydro that would not be neccessary.

I dont know if science supports this theory.

Another theory. One i think applies. Its DLI. Daily light integral. With hid or powerful led the plants get too much light in 24 hrs and will cycle down anyway.

With flourescents or low ppfd lef 24 hrs doesnt overload them.

But i use flourescents and soil and 18/6.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Shes flowering alright.

She may be getting a bit too much nutes. I say that because of the dark green slightly droopy ribbed leaves.

I dont remember your grow style but i would run some fresh water through and re fertilizer with a lower strength mix.

Edit: i reread your comment and see tou already dropped the nutes. When she is dry try my suggestion with water first to help clear the roots.

Last edited:
Moshmen

Moshmen

Lots of growers go 24 hrs in veg or even with autos but i find my plants to do better overall with 6 hours dark.

@Aqua Man has an interesting theory. He said in soil we need the dark period so the carbs will go down to the roots and feed the bennies in the rhizosphere.

But with a sterile medium like hydro that would not be neccessary.

I dont know if science supports this theory.

Another theory. One i think applies. Its DLI. Daily light integral. With hid or powerful led the plants get too much light in 24 hrs and will cycle down anyway.

With flourescents or low ppfd lef 24 hrs doesnt overload them.

But i use flourescents and soil and 18/6.
I know enuff of the scientific part to be dangerous ! Lmao what I do know is has helped my situation !

Izzy1980

Izzy1980

Ya had to be different. 18/6 or 20/4 aint good enough for you. Lol. ;-)
Lol
Shes flowering alright.

She may be getting a bit too much nutes. I say that because of the dark green slightly droopy ribbed leaves.

I dont remember your grow style but i would run some fresh water through and re fertilizer with a lower strength mix.

Edit: i reread your comment and see tou already dropped the nutes. When she is dry try my suggestion with water first to help clear the roots.
I live in an apartment, will putting her in the bath and running cold water through her (using a tube attached to the tap) be ok?, do I flush until the run off is nearly clear (really light brown),

I dropped the nutes but I added 1ml of Bud Enhancer and within 12 hours she's gone bloody droopy lol, you can see from my
Acually im usin one of those .02 cent timers and I couldn’t get to the 18/6 I wanted those dam little push/pull little fuckers wouldn’t move! So 19/5 it was mostly cuz I was tired of messin with it ! Lmao
Lmfao

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Lol

I live in an apartment, will putting her in the bath and running cold water through her (using a tube attached to the tap) be ok?, do I flush until the run off is nearly clear (really light brown),

I dropped the nutes but I added 1ml of Bud Enhancer and within 12 hours she's gone bloody droopy lol, you can see from my

Lmfao

Cold water will shock roots. Always room temp water is best.

And i just use an extra gallon of water a cup and a turkey baster to remove the runoff.

Izzy1980

Izzy1980

I've got my lady sitting on top of a wire cooling rack so she sits about an inch of the floor and doesnt sit in stale water when she's watered
Is that alright to do with a wire rack, I seem to mess everything else up, bloody weed, I couldn't grow a bloody cactus lol

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Is that alright to do with a wire rack, I seem to mess everything else up, bloody weed, I couldn't grow a bloody cactus lol
A small wet vac works great, I've gone the turkey baster route and that sucks after a while specially if you have more than 1 plant.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Acually im usin one of those .02 cent timers and I couldn’t get to the 18/6 I wanted those dam little push/pull little fuckers wouldn’t move! So 19/5 it was mostly cuz I was tired of messin with it ! Lmao
My mission is life is to eliminate the use of those fucking timers lol. Its personal hahaha

Top Bottom