Oh My God, He Turned It INSIDE OUT!!!

• Thread starter ttystikk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Am I nuts? Or, does an inside-out tree make sense to you?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Ttystikk2

Heh heh heh... so who wants to see an update?! This site has my other account all jacked up, so I thought I'd post a pic or two while @logic figures out what's up with it;
20140108 101405
20140108 101438
20140108 101624

T

Ttystikk2

Looks like the insideout thing is working great! :woot: Nice work!

This is getting surreal. The newest room with the veg girls has three cylinders, each with fifty square feet. That's more square footage than the room has floor space. Yet, I'm down to 3kW of lighting bare bulb instead of 4 in sealed and vented hoods.

How well do the plants like it? They've been keeping the humidity in the mid 70s since they went in, in spite of a steady rain coming from my heat exchange cores- these girls are CRANKIN'!

F

Flower55

I tried liquid cooled once and it was a disaster, well done if you can actually pull this off.

D

DaddyBender

This is SO cool!!! I've been wanting to try this for SO long!!! Glad to see I'm not the only one thinking cubically. I've read through all 19 pages and the only concern I have is the shrinking canopy as it grows towards the light. After a good bleezy and a long hard look at my canopy (21sqft, 5 girls 5 gal each, under 3x 400hps, trained), my canopy is 8"-12" thick, but EVERYTHING is growing towards those 3 lights. Yes, in a vertical tube, there will be some crowding, but I think if you keep everything even, all will be well. Think....a 4' tall doughnut about a foot thick of dense nugs.

I'm doing the same idea but with 31" dia x 3' tall around a single 400, 4x 5 gal, 3 sets each room, two rooms, perpetual. In my space, room is not a luxury, so I'm making the base of mine spin....lazy Susan style. Now I only need access to one plant at a time....just a thought....might make it to where you could get one more of these in YOUR space?

-Bender

T

tngreen

love it Tyy, keep it pumping! I'll get my vert up soon, hanging trellis and adding the 2nd 400w for doublestacked 400s this week for the flip. will have 10-12 3gal in 4x4 tent, plants about 5 ft tall. Getting crowded now, males haven't shown themselves.

Chronic Monster

Chronic Monster

fwiw, ol tty got himself banned.
at first i kinda felt bad for the guy but i see him talking all kinds of shit at other sites,
lol... on a side note, i don't think using the same user login name for cannabis growing sites and dating sites is the best idea.

Chronic Monster

Chronic Monster

im not talking shit @caregiverken , i liked tty
i just giving those folks a heads up who followed this thread, i mean 19+ pages and then no ending.. at least have some closure for the thread, or lock it.

its not cool to talk about a member who can't reply back, so tty talking mad shit on logic on all the other sites isn't cool either, 2 way street.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom