Oh no, I’ve got a deficiency what the hell.

• Thread starter Leeroy48
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Leeroy48

Leeroy48

Hi there,

Thanks for all your responses. Still don’t know how it’s happened. I strip off to me under crackers before I get in and seal shut. I’ve brought a spray now. See what happens I suppose.

Cheers

Seraphine

Seraphine

Seraphine perfect thank you.

I will apply to what you said. What is low in N would you say roughly.

sorry to be a pain god bless.
A cal-mags are hard to find with 0 N but I would say a 2-0-0 would be good. Better is you can find a cal-mag 0-0-0 but that may not be possible

Seraphine

Seraphine

for mites, get some Grandevo WDG and be done with them. I use this on my flower farm. Took care of an aphid infestation within a few days. Awesome stuff. I mix 2 tablespoons per gallon.

i should add it’s organic too. It’s a bacteria that Infects and kills even the toughest pests like white flies, spider mite, russets, and broads.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Not cal or mag. You've got a severe case of mites that's what all those little white speckles are on your leaves I would start there before I changed anything else because nothing's going to be right until you control or eliminate the mites good luckView attachment 993152
View attachment 993153.
Edit: your pH is too high for a peat based medium use 6.2, flush to reset the medium but nothing's going to be right until you fix the Mite infestation
Had very same on my GG it was ph related I was at 6 ph but dropped to 5.5 and problem didn’t get any worse I’m running 5.2 on my GG now no more spots . Od that’s just in my coco perlite 70/30 mix .

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Had very same on my GG it was ph related I was at 6 ph but dropped to 5.5 and problem didn’t get any worse I’m running 5.2 on my GG now no more spots . Od that’s just in my coco perlite 70/30 mix .
I don't think it's calcium for several reasons; because the calcium spots show up initially only on the veins and OP's are all over the place, also look how green his plants are, doesn't look like there's any deficiency at all.

His pH is slightly high for Peat but I use 6.4 and he claimed 6.5 so pH wouldn't do it imo, I believe it's bugs, but I would certainly recheck it with adequate magnification before I began any treatment

AnselAdams

AnselAdams

Supporter
A cal-mags are hard to find with 0 N but I would say a 2-0-0 would be good. Better is you can find a cal-mag 0-0-0 but that may not be possible

You can also split the Cal/Mag into two products. I use Botanicare's Sweet to supply the "Mag" and uncoated aspirin (12 for a 40 gallon rez) to supply the Cal. Result is zero N.

Happy Growing 😎

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I mean I have calimagic and some dry amendments which are super cheap and last a lifetime. I use calimagic without issue later in flower or if I'm trying to avoid nitrogen. I use calcium sulfate and magnesium sulfate. For cal mag supplement. Both for cal and mag without nitrogen but also the sulfur which is a big help for terps and flavonoids.

You can't really find this mix because it's not easily concentrated. Mainly the calcium sulfate but its cheap af and easily used in direct addition.

Leeroy48

Leeroy48

Okay so I’ve spent best part of 3 hours looking at these plants I’m going mad I got see nothing magnifying glass come out and everything. Also I forgot to mention I’ve had this issue for about a week it hasn’t got worse.

Do you think this could be cal-mag issue then. I couldn’t find any cal-mag that was really low the one I purchased is 2.9 in N, I couldn’t see any lower.

I’ve also taken some pictures.

Do you think I should cut out the grow bottle and half micro for my N issue. Also if I do apply cal-mag, shall I run it in pure PHed water.

I’m going to drop the PH to 6.2 do you think this is best.

Thank you for all your comments specially Benchwalker (pure love for this community)

BBB95742 B033 4923 8E43 B7E3327B0936
0D12F987 ABF0 466A 8E85 BC0261B0008A
Leeroy48

Leeroy48

Okay so I’ve spent best part of 3 hours looking at these plants I’m going mad I got see nothing magnifying glass come out and everything. Also I forgot to mention I’ve had this issue for about a week it hasn’t got worse.

Do you think this could be cal-mag issue then. I couldn’t find any cal-mag that was really low the one I purchased is 2.9 in N, I couldn’t see any lower.

Do you think I should cut out the grow bottle and half micro for my N issue. Also if I do apply cal-mag, shall I run it in pure PHed water.

Thank you for all your comments specially Beachwalker (pure love for this community)

Leeroy48

Leeroy48

Hi Seraphine,

Thank you for you responses the only call mag I could find in grow shop which was low was NPK 2.9 is this to high.

If it is shall I just add to PH water and apply to plants.

Regards

AnselAdams

AnselAdams

Supporter
Hi Seraphine,

Thank you for you responses the only call mag I could find in grow shop which was low was NPK 2.9 is this to high.

If it is shall I just add to PH water and apply to plants.

Regards

What you have will work just fine. Just be aware of the other products you use NPK value. You want the TOTAL of the first numbers high during the growth phase and you want it as low as possible during the flower stage and the other two number higher.

Please do a search for "understanding NPK" within The Farm and you will find all sorts of posts. Doing the same on the google will get you flooded 😎

Happy Growing 🍻🥂

Leeroy48

Leeroy48

What you have will work just fine. Just be aware of the other products you use NPK value. You want the TOTAL of the first numbers high during the growth phase and you want it as low as possible during the flower stage and the other two number higher.

Please do a search for "understanding NPK" within The Farm and you will find all sorts of posts. Doing the same on the google will get you flooded 😎

Happy Growing 🍻🥂
Thank you AnselAdams

For your reply. I will do some research into it thank you again.

Keep your fingers sticky and green

TheBioMaster

TheBioMaster

Adding cal/mag is a mistake IMHO.........in well over 25 years have never once needed or added cal/mag ......never once!

Cal/mag has gotta be the biggest GIMMICK product on the market!! You do not need cal/mag!! Ever!!

I've also never seen cal/mag on a nutrient schedule. Your base nutrients should and does have enough!!

Stop wasting your money on this garbage!!

This is yet another new grower with over fed plants being advised to over feed his plants some more.......

Good luck with that!

P.S. You got mites.....you need to confirm this with a magnifying glass so you can identify which type of mites you have to know how to proceed.

Leeroy48

Leeroy48

Adding cal/mag is a mistake IMHO.........in well over 25 years have never once needed or added cal/mag ......never once!

Cal/mag has gotta be the biggest GIMMICK product on the market!! You do not need cal/mag!! Ever!!

I've also never seen cal/mag on a nutrient schedule. Your base nutrients should and does have enough!!

Stop wasting your money on this garbage!!

This is yet another new grower with over fed plants being advised to over feed his plants some more.......

Good luck with that!

P.S. You got mites.....you need to confirm this with a magnifying glass so you can identify which type of mites you have to know how to proceed.

Wow dude,

Your on a war path. Deep breath right I’ve been round the whole plants with a magnifying glass can’t see nothing spent 3 hours like a crazy person doing it. I’ve had this issue for a while now.

If I had mites do you think it would be worse then this.

And why do you think cal-mag is a waste of money. My nutrients have got the calcium and magnesium in them. But how am I suppose to give them a good dosage when I’m feeding them to much.

Dr.B

Dr.B

Wow dude,

Your on a war path. Deep breath right I’ve been round the whole plants with a magnifying glass can’t see nothing spent 3 hours like a crazy person doing it. I’ve had this issue for a while now.

If I had mites do you think it would be worse then this.

And why do you think cal-mag is a waste of money. My nutrients have got the calcium and magnesium in them. But how am I suppose to give them a good dosage when I’m feeding them to much.
Lol, you seem to be in denial. You asked, people provided input. Its up to you what you do with it from here buddy. Its a crappy thing but go get yourself some sulphur or a bug bomb or something. Once the bugs are dead you can address the nutrient issues more effectively.

Best of luck.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Thank you for all your comments specially Benchwalker (pure love for this community)
Thank you for your kind words, no hard feelings I just don't return to the same threads because I'm not into debate, who's got the time?! LOL I can only offer my best opinion and that's what I tried to do here

There is a deficiency that manifest as little spots as I mentioned before but it's always along the veins, at least initially

You don't have far to go so I wouldn't make huge changes, if you want to throw some calmag at it that's okay, I would use the recommended dose on the label with only plain pH water, but I wouldn't foliar spray it on a plant that far along

By the way there's no such thing as a Cal/Mag issue, there's one or the other, though I suppose they could appear at the same time but I haven't seen that yet

I'm going to try to find the deficiency issue that yours could possibly be IF it's not bugs, but I still believe it's bugs

What would really help is some close up pictures of the tops of your plants; also I'd like to see the underside of the heavily affected leaves as well

And step back and get some overall pictures as well, that would really help. It might be the morning before I get back to you
😎

Edit: I just found what I'm trying to show you

Screenshot 20200630 112736 Chrome

To me this does not look like yours, see the concentration on the veins? whereas yours are spread out

I don't know what this thread is about I didn't have time to look at it but here's the link, it's a closed thread so something happened in it LOL?? I'll check this out more and get back to you

Last edited:
Leeroy48

Leeroy48

Thank you for your kind words, no hard feelings I just don't return to the same threads because I'm not into debate, who's got the time?! LOL I can only offer my best opinion and that's what I tried to do here

There is a deficiency that manifest as little spots as I mentioned before but it's always along the veins, at least initially

You don't have far to go so I wouldn't make huge changes, if you want to throw some calmag at it that's okay, I would use the recommended dose on the label with only plain pH water, but I wouldn't foliar spray it on a plant that far along

By the way there's no such thing as a Cal/Mag issue, there's one or the other, though I suppose they could appear at the same time but I haven't seen that yet

I'm going to try to find the deficiency issue that yours could possibly be IF it's not bugs, but I still believe it's bugs

What would really help is some close up pictures of the tops of your plants; also I'd like to see the underside of the heavily affected leaves as well

And step back and get some overall pictures as well, that would really help. It might be the morning before I get back to you
😎

Edit: I just found what I'm trying to show you

View attachment 993687

To me this does not look like yours, see the concentration on the veins? whereas yours are spread out

I don't know what this thread is about I didn't have time to look at it but here's the link, it's a closed thread so something happened in it LOL?? I'll check this out more and get back to you

Beachwalker your a diamond 💎.

I’m going back in there to have a check again in a bit wait till the kids go to sleep not long lol.

I’m going to add some next feed then. I won’t mix with nutrients just ph water.

I did get some stuff for spider mites but it’s the one you spray on leaves but it doesn’t kill them. They don’t like being in that area. Which is probably not good cause there go for the buds lol.

Thank you for what your doing again.

Leeroy48

Leeroy48

Lol, you seem to be in denial. You asked, people provided input. Its up to you what you do with it from here buddy. Its a crappy thing but go get yourself some sulphur or a bug bomb or something. Once the bugs are dead you can address the nutrient issues more effectively.

Best of luck.

Hi Dr.B

Im grateful for everyone’s input I really am great community. I’m going back in there to check.

Dr.B what is the name of the smoke bombs mate. Lol can I make them.

Cheers mate

Latest posts

Top Bottom