Oh Wow...canna Oil To The Rescue.....

• Thread starter chickenman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
We have been making canna oil for our friend who has MS. Wheelchair bound...
This is her testimony as to relief..
This just made my day...

The leg twitching was causing cramps and my legs would spaz out causing bruising so I'd have to say uncomfortability was a 10, pain was an 8.
Afterwards, pain would be around a 3, uncomfortability would be a 0.
So cheap and easy to make...

Last edited:
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Good job CM !!! +Good Karma for you. It's a great feeling when you can help people out like that.

We have known her for 15 years. She became ill about 10 years ago.
She has more knowledge about goat husbandry than anyone in the area including the vets.
She has come in middle of the night to save many goats both for us and for many folks.
She would take compensation but was not expected..
Her good grace is being returned.
Another friend lost her husband our dear friend Ronnie to MS.
She heard of our friend and donated Ronnie's handi capped van, a lift to get into and out of bed and on to toilet, state of the art wheelchair, all kinds of other necessities that will really come in handy.
Could have cashed them out and done well. Her reward has already manifested in many ways money cant buy....
Our friend was so moved she broke down and cried...
she never used cannabis, a devout Christian, but knows this has to be heaven sent from the relief she gets.
I too am very impressed with these results and will make heaps for her to share with others with MS..
She takes just a finger tip dipped into the oil and it really helps....
wow just wow....

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
How wonderful it is to hear first hand reports of the wonders of this "new drug". How can the powers that be deny the medical value of cannabis ? They need to get their heads outta their asses and realize the value of this weed. Stories like this cannot be denied, they need to be retold over and over again.

dalai farma

dalai farma

How wonderful it is to hear first hand reports of the wonders of this "new drug". How can the powers that be deny the medical value of cannabis ? They need to get their heads outta their asses and realize the value of this weed. Stories like this cannot be denied, they need to be retold over and over again.

It's all about the $$$ for the powers that be. Too much $$$ in locking us up and waging the war. Sad but true.....

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
It's all about the $$$ for the powers that be. Too much $$$ in locking us up and waging the war. Sad but true.....
Spot on..
also the so called "industry" is guilty of profiteering as well
Have never bought meds from a shop. huge profits being made but at least there is access.
To make this oil it is so cheap but they charge a lot, the markup must be a lot.
We also make salves and was told one of our small jars would retail for at least $50.00.
We do use the very best essential oils, not really sure what it costs to produce but it could not be more than 5 to 10 bucks a jar..
I say be the change you wish to see to make the world a better place.
Little things that are huge to others one can do.
If more folks helped each other more of us would be happier and healthier.
It all starts with oneself...

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Because money.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Update.
Made a huge batch of canna oil and gave some to her to distribute to fellow MS patients in her circle..
They are overwhelmed that we do this for free. it seems to be a real help to her fellow patients..
Folks who would never dream of using it are now doing so after our friends relief...
We also are working with our local hospice and have donated a slab to them to distribute as well.
Hoping to hear back on the results...
We have come a long way a few years ago they would not take us up on our offer...
Feels good to do good, have been blessed in so many ways just have to give back when I can...
If we all just cared and shared this old world would be a better place..
Be the change you wish to see.
More to life than puff and pass....

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Just off the phone with the guy down the hill, making a batch for him.
He stated his pain level is 7 to 8 and after a oil dose it is reduced to about 3 he can function a lot better.
He said he was on oxy and all the rest and he built up a tolerance and after awhile it just did not work..
Took him 2 months to get off that crap and the oil is much better for him he said..
So much trim why not use??

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Just off the phone with the guy down the hill, making a batch for him.
He stated his pain level is 7 to 8 and after a oil dose it is reduced to about 3 he can function a lot better.
He said he was on oxy and all the rest and he built up a tolerance and after awhile it just did not work..
Took him 2 months to get off that crap and the oil is much better for him he said..
So much trim why not use??
So. Much. Trim.

Is Daisy still sneaking out for extra hay rations?

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
So. Much. Trim.

Is Daisy still sneaking out for extra hay rations?
She's sucking everyone dry drinking milk from 3 does..
Even if we separate she gets to them.. may send her off to another farm to wean....

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
OH WOW..
Korn

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Update..
This is going viral in our area with our MS patient s friends
Gave a half pint to our friend and she is distributing to other who have really found relief.
One gal told us she would have never used cannabis but was convinced and cannot believe the benefit..
She did do a bit too much once and was a little hungover like so we need to figure out a balance not too stoong...

SpiderK

SpiderK

one of my best friends has m.s...... he was 37 when it first hit but he still works every day and keeps himself moving and walks with cane, ... the heat really knocks him down in the summer months, it's brutal. he has a good cash flow and has tried many, many things over the years looking for cure.

hope they find something soon. he changed diet many times, hundreds of k on meds, acupuncture, tried alternative meds in europe, etc ...

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
one of my best friends has m.s...... he was 37 when it first hit but he still works every day and keeps himself moving and walks with cane, ... the heat really knocks him down in the summer months, it's brutal. he has a good cash flow and has tried many, many things over the years looking for cure.

hope they find something soon. he changed diet many times, hundreds of k on meds, acupuncture, tried alternative meds in europe, etc ...
we could get some his way...100% donation pm me if interested....

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
We are working on a special batch for a fellow Farmer, Pappa Indica who is suffering from the same symptoms as our friend Samantha.
Let's all send some relieving energy his way in hopes this works for him.
DSC 0485

It's best to heat the ingredients low and slow..
Do not want it to boil too much. Just barely bubbling is best.
I use an electric hot plate as even the low burner on our stove is too hot, a crock pot works well as well
I heat the water and oil till it looks right, again barely bubbling then add our nice sugar trim.
Will allow it to slowly simmer for about 4 hours.
Allow to cool.
Put in cheese cloth, squeeze out liquid into bowl refrigerate over night.
the oil and water will separate and will be ready for medication..

Latest posts

Top Bottom