Ohio Clone named Afghani Mango

• Thread starter itsdankhank
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

itsdankhank

Hello, I've been trying to find info on a clone from NE Ohio named Afghani Mango or Afghani x Mango. I haven't found anything about it other than it's around ohio and usually can be found along with lemon g and other ohio clone only strains like deathstar. I'm hoping someone can shed some light on it's genetics. It smells like old school sweet afghani funk.

wobbly goblin

wobbly goblin

never heard of it but it's good to see you are alive and kickin agent smith
hope trinity is also well even if you two are apart

fwiw

Ohiofarmer

Ohiofarmer

All three of those are in NE ohio south of the Roo; an afghanixmangoxblueberry cross was also done bout a year back and had awesome results. The deathstar is just a local classic. If done right and hit with the right gear it will produces pop can sized buds with the typical undistiguished smell. Take it Easy guys.:sun

MR. aanndderson; What a pleasant yet unpleasant pleasant surprise?!

dumpstergrower

dumpstergrower

where do you find the pre 80 i have the lemon g would luv to get my hands on that dont care much for the deathstar and i also have the dumpster my lemon g came from a 60yr old grower along wit the dump he well known for his superbness to the tight circle thank for letting me have the chance to prove my skills :party0044

B

bckwht

im just across the border in WV..any and all of those cuts would be crazy awesome to add to a collection...i use to get some Meggs county gold or atleast thats what it was being called..ive read discussions that say the real deal Gold is extinct now..Any of you Ohio fellas know anything about this ? i was gifted some seeds from a coal miner who claims they are possibly real "Gold" seeds

Ohiofarmer

Ohiofarmer

im just across the border in WV..any and all of those cuts would be crazy awesome to add to a collection...i use to get some Meggs county gold or atleast thats what it was being called..ive read discussions that say the real deal Gold is extinct now..Any of you Ohio fellas know anything about this ? i was gifted some seeds from a coal miner who claims they are possibly real "Gold" seeds
Get at me man. I think i have the strain you are looking for. Would like to know more about it.

Jimmyp123

Jimmyp123

I'm my humble opinion I don't think so but I could be wrong.... I believe it's an afghan cross ... Trics seem to be a bit oily ... I can take some more pics and post that might help... And may lend more of a band in finding out more of what it is ... I also don't think it's a haze to the shorter flowering times its a true 60-70 day strain

Latest posts

Top Bottom