$OIL BED$ OF WHITE FIR3, COOKIE$, AND $FV OG

• Thread starter delae632
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

nightmarecreature

Everything looks great!

I just wanted to let you know my experience with EZ cloners that you posted about earlier. They dont have a built in fan, so they run hot. It only takes about 2 days before the cloner is filled with bacteria and fungi. Infected cuts dont like to root. What works well are Turbo Kloners, they have two built in fans that keep the temps down. They are half the price of EZ cloners and they work well.

I use Rockwool to root my clones because I like to use the least amount of power that I can and I like simplicity.

Charizard

Charizard

Agreed. I use a single bulb T5 when they first go into the domes and then they graduate to the 8 bulb T5 after they're rooted and acclimated to being out of the domes.

I'll have to check this stuff out and do a little side by side. Thanks for the info man.

I like cloning. lol

View attachment 349774

Awesome works all around everything looks very dialed in. These clones u got going are sick. Is that just one T5 bulb on each shelf? That works well for you? Thanks for sharing

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

What's your watering situation in your room Delae? You mentioned back aches and I cringed let me know if I can help your scenario. Hope all is well with the little one. Be well

cannapits

cannapits

Original Swamp Fam
Supporter
New kiddo? Congrats!!! I see missed waterings and bushy untrimmed plants in your future....lol. But youll get a routine and stick with it
aint that the truth brother.

great thread D. not sure how I missed it. get some rest when you can. best wishes and much respect and again congrats on the new hybrid lol. I mean child.

20kwDreamer

20kwDreamer

Awesome thread, I love beds though I've never done them.

Wouldn't light overlapping be more effective if your bulbs were all rotated to be over the beds like this | | | instead of _ _ _ like you have em? Does it not really matter?

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Everything looks great!

I just wanted to let you know my experience with EZ cloners that you posted about earlier. They dont have a built in fan, so they run hot. It only takes about 2 days before the cloner is filled with bacteria and fungi. Infected cuts dont like to root. What works well are Turbo Kloners, they have two built in fans that keep the temps down. They are half the price of EZ cloners and they work well.

I use Rockwool to root my clones because I like to use the least amount of power that I can and I like simplicity.

I elaborated on the issue further into the thread. I had my pump on a timer so heat wasn't the issue...but who knows. What I do know is I'll never use any kind of aero cloner again. Far too much hassle for me. RW works just fine. lol

Awesome works all around everything looks very dialed in. These clones u got going are sick. Is that just one T5 bulb on each shelf? That works well for you? Thanks for sharing

Thanks for looking man! Yeah just a single bulb t5 is all I use for the cuts in domes. Once they root they go under the 8 bulb t5.

What's your watering situation in your room Delae? You mentioned back aches and I cringed let me know if I can help your scenario. Hope all is well with the little one. Be well

Submersible pump and hand watering with a wand. I definitely need to automate and could use some help for sure. My back is fucked and has recently become a very serious issue for me and my livelihood. All is well with the little one man! I'll hit you up.

New kiddo? Congrats!!! I see missed waterings and bushy untrimmed plants in your future....lol. But youll get a routine and stick with it

Thanks homie! I'm trying as hard as I can to stay on top of things and it's all working out pretty well so far. Super sleep deprived and a bit out of it but I'm still finding windows for the grind. lol

great grow !!!!!! beds are in my future

They're a great way to grow for sure. I have switched back to pots for the time being but we'll see what the future holds for me. lmao I said I'd never go back to pots but my back issues and the look of the finished product I've been achieving in pots has me switched until I can get some stuff figured out. Thanks for checking it out.

Wow! Dank!

Thanks man!!!

aint that the truth brother.

great thread D. not sure how I missed it. get some rest when you can. best wishes and much respect and again congrats on the new hybrid lol. I mean child.

Thanks brotha. It's an older thread almost a year ago that got resurrected somehow. I even forgot about it and never finished it. lmao
Awesome thread, I love beds though I've never done them.

Wouldn't light overlapping be more effective if your bulbs were all rotated to be over the beds like this | | | instead of _ _ _ like you have em? Does it not really matter?

Thanks. Beds crush it for sure. It's undeniable.

I've had the lights arranged both ways in there and saw zero difference. I keep them oriented in the _ _ _ direction in case I decide to add 2 more lights or just if I ever even want to air cool them again. The difference with these reflectors in particular is completely negligible IME with them. However I do wish that Sunlight still made the reflective inserts that covered the air cooling holes. If anyone knows where I can still get those please let me know.

Top Bottom