$OIL BED$ OF WHITE FIR3, COOKIE$, AND $FV OG

• Thread starter delae632
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Everythings lookin spectacular as usual my friend! Good to see ya back from your trip. As hard as you work, you deserve it! Beautiful pics man!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Sorry I don't have any proper shots before chop folks.:( I was in a huge rush to get tons of shit done before my climbing trip and just took a couple pics as I could. I'll get some dry shots up soon though!:)

Forum at 69 days

View attachment 364101
View attachment 364102
View attachment 364103
View attachment 364105
View attachment 364107
View attachment 364108

WiFi #3 at 69 days.:cigar:

View attachment 364109
View attachment 364110
View attachment 364111

Bishop California

View attachment 364112
View attachment 364113
View attachment 364114
View attachment 364115
View attachment 364116
Glad 2 hear ur trip went well doggie.. That spot looks fuckin sick.. The pic of the guy climbing the rock>> how high did that guy go? Did he get over that bump & make it up top? Looks like a great smoke spot..

The harvest pics looks crazy bomb the #3 is a beast & u fuckin killed that forum cut.. I say enter that 2nd GSC pic in the Jan pic of the month.. That beast GSC top leaf looks like she is flipping every1 off.. That's 1 of the baddest flicks I've seen>> big ass bud sayin fuck off!! Nice work doggie..

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Good things, bro. Peace of mind is much needed around here for sure. Them fisheye pics look really cool, bro. I will hit ya up.
Thanks brotha!
Happy new year D ! Nothing is better than start the year with a dank harvest :) Damn I love how this is looking. Hows the smell and taste on the wifi#3? I almost licked my screen lmao
Happy New Year TCM! The taste/smell on the WiFi #3 is just pure lemon, fuel, OG funk that lingers on the pallet. I love it
sick man love the mountain climbing pic the weed to(looks amazing)just something different to see
Thanks man. It was a really fun trip.
That wifi looks proper ! Fuck ya
Thanks brotha. I'll save you a couple nugs for the next time you float through.;)
Everythings lookin spectacular as usual my friend! Good to see ya back from your trip. As hard as you work, you deserve it! Beautiful pics man!
Thanks homie!
Glad 2 hear ur trip went well doggie.. That spot looks fuckin sick.. The pic of the guy climbing the rock>> how high did that guy go? Did he get over that bump & make it up top? Looks like a great smoke spot..

The harvest pics looks crazy bomb the #3 is a beast & u fuckin killed that forum cut.. I say enter that 2nd GSC pic in the Jan pic of the month.. That beast GSC top leaf looks like she is flipping every1 off.. That's 1 of the baddest flicks I've seen>> big ass bud sayin fuck off!! Nice work doggie..
Thanks Goo! I'll post a pic of my boy at the top of the boulder. It's about as high as we'll go without a rope. Bishop has huge fucking boulders and it definitely takes balls and confidence in your abilities to climb 'em. He and I did climb about a 1200 foot face with no ropes a few years back and it was awesome...and a little scary.:wideyed:

I just might enter that photo man. I need a new point and shoot bad. Mines not focusing properly anymore, especially during lights off. Thanks for the words homie. I didn't even catch that Forum nug giving everyone the finger :finger: LMAO dude, good eye! I wish I wasn't so rushed during chop, I really would have liked to get some better pics.

I hope you had a great new years man.

IMG 5102

shawnskush

shawnskush

Thanks brotha!

Happy New Year TCM! The taste/smell on the WiFi #3 is just pure lemon, fuel, OG funk that lingers on the pallet. I love it

Thanks man. It was a really fun trip.

Thanks brotha. I'll save you a couple nugs for the next time you float through.;)

Thanks homie!

Thanks Goo! I'll post a pic of my boy at the top of the boulder. It's about as high as we'll go without a rope. Bishop has huge fucking boulders and it definitely takes balls and confidence in your abilities to climb 'em. He and I did climb about a 1200 foot face with no ropes a few years back and it was awesome...and a little scary.:wideyed:

I just might enter that photo man. I need a new point and shoot bad. Mines not focusing properly anymore, especially during lights off. Thanks for the words homie. I didn't even catch that Forum nug giving everyone the finger :finger: LMAO dude, good eye! I wish I wasn't so rushed during chop, I really would have liked to get some better pics.

I hope you had a great new years man.

View attachment 364686
Bet those pads would totally save you from that high up:eek:

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Ur a maniac climbing them rocks with no rope doggie..shit it's maniac enough with ropes..LOL

That forum cut pic flippin the bird is the 2014 winner..

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Ur a maniac climbing them rocks with no rope doggie..shit it's maniac enough with ropes..LOL

That forum cut pic flippin the bird is the 2014 winner..
You've gotta be a little fucked in the head to do it for sure. haha I've fallen from 20 feet before and I was fine, and I've totally fucked myself up from falling from just a few feet off the ground. It's a calculated risk for sure.
LOL I like my rock climbing to be in a belay harness:bag:
I do some sport climbing on ropes too but I prefer hard bouldering.

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
U climb to get high and smoke to get higher? aha Also love some fun in the great outdoor !! With killer smoke of course !! Whats on the menu next?

connoisseurde420

connoisseurde420

jus
It's possible, but it can happen when everything is dialed as well, which is what leads some to believe it's a fungal issue.

Lack of trichs, lack of smell, lack of overall development, lots of pistils. It can happen to whole plants or just a branch here and there on otherwise healthy plants. The buds look like they were deprived of light even if they weren't.
just had this happen to me... one plant in the corner of my run just was a dud. didn't notice till about week 7 or so. I let it go extra couple weeks and its still in the same state. nnot frosty and looks to be stuck about half way thru flower... that run I started making caps teas in the middle of flower, that may well have prevented it. might have been root fungus caught a hold before I started applying teas.

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
U climb to get high and smoke to get higher? aha Also love some fun in the great outdoor !! With killer smoke of course !! Whats on the menu next?
Climbers are total stoners man...seriously, like 80% of 'em. I personally don't climb that well while high. I forget crucial sequences and screw up a bunch. lol

Next run will be WiFi #3, GSC, TK, White Bubba and Pre98 Bubba.:cigar:
SICK.....now that looks like some fun!!
It was super fun man. I've been trimming since I got home and I just want to go back. Gotta pay the bills and get that room flipped though!
jus
just had this happen to me... one plant in the corner of my run just was a dud. didn't notice till about week 7 or so. I let it go extra couple weeks and its still in the same state. nnot frosty and looks to be stuck about half way thru flower... that run I started making caps teas in the middle of flower, that may well have prevented it. might have been root fungus caught a hold before I started applying teas.
It's weird shit man. I hope I don't see any duds next run.:banghead:
What up, D? Happy to hear you got a chance to do some climbing! Those are great shots! Harvest looks good, too! Take care,D.
Just trimmin' my face off! lol Thanks for stopping in LG, I hope all is well.:)

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Top Bottom