$OIL BED$ OF WHITE FIR3, COOKIE$, AND $FV OG

• Thread starter delae632
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Love those what size room are we talking here..... and how many times do u reuse soil? or amend?

The room is 8'9"x14'. I used the last batch of soil for a bit over 1 year, re-amending it after every run. I did run into major problems on my last run and I'm not entirely sure what happened so I just ditched the old soil. Hopefully that resolves the issue.
Crush it D!! That #3 is like gods vagina. So fucking tasty

lol Yeah man, I'm a big fan of the smoke. Some people say she turns out more White leaning in their rooms but she likes to pump out chunky Fire dom nugs for me...even if I have a wack run she still puts out.
lurkin in the back over here to see whatcha got goin

Nice to have you around Obs, even if you're just lurkin'. ;)
New room looks sic D, I'm digging the new layout..shits going to be popping off..

Thanks man! Smoke that J!

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

I smoked a small bowl to see if it was ready, hit bomb.. I'm going to wait a couple more days then I'm going to puff on it.. Thanks again...

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Hay wait a minute, I hope u guys saved me a chair, I wanna see too, lol looking good bro, I like the new room arrangement much nicer with more room to work in, a little advise foe the WIFI#3 veg her for 10 to 12 days max, top her on day 8 and feed her heavy she like it like that;) cant wait to see some fat juicy wifi buds lol, keep up the great work and stay safe......GM

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Hay wait a minute, I hope u guys saved me a chair, I wanna see too, lol looking good bro, I like the new room arrangement much nicer with more room to work in, a little advise foe the WIFI#3 veg her for 10 to 12 days max, top her on day 8 and feed her heavy she like it like that;) cant wait to see some fat juicy wifi buds lol, keep up the great work and stay safe......GM

Always room for you bro.;) I'm only running 16 plants per 4x4 so would you still only recommend a 10-12 day veg or a bit longer? Thanks for the advise as always man!

Top Bottom