Farmer
ojd

big up bro congrats

much props 4 reppin thc farmer to da fullest

so wen is the thcfarmer smokeout set for

1luvbigherb

L

Londinium

Congrats to OJD and the other Indie winners and Karma and the other Breeder winners......The quality of the other entries I saw and tasted were superb at the cup as was many non-entries by various peep's that I got a sniff of. The entry line-up would make a great Coffeeshop menu,thats for sure......Thrilled to be involved and feeling very inspired to keep working my strain's. JBo ;]

darksideX

darksideX

heyho bros,.i'm a bit late:tmi but only wanna send ya my hole respect for rockin' the cup..go 4 independent..:)
:clapping:clapping:clapping:clapping

T

Trichy

:partyCongrats OJD
I just read about the chocolope sounds unreal.yumm!
will they be listed on thcbay here?

O

ojd

hi all just found this thread

had a real good 8 days in the dam
got a real chesty smokers cough going on lol smoked to much
than you for all the replys guys i really apreciate it
i was stoked to win a cup been wanting 1 since i first went to a cup
lets make sure alot of you farmers come to the farmer cup and the nex 420 cup,trust me you will love it

ok lets set the record straight
fruity skunk is my own cross lol
no just kidding lol

fruity skunk = dna's chcolope cut that i got like 6 months ago of another person
it come out really good so i entered it in the cup
come 1st place woohoo
the reason why i called it fruit skunk is because i wanted it to have a fair go
i know gypsy and dna have serious beef and did not want my bud disqualified or anything
this is my hard grown bud and would be seriosly pissed if it was not entered or disappeared
that most prob wouldnt of happened but my paranoid mind after smoking nevil made me do it lol
so thats the story of the fruit skunk/chocolope that i entered

i had a real good time meeting old and new friends and smoking some great herb
karma congrats bro you deserved it:boogie:
you had very tasty stuff with you this year and thanks for all the bits of hash and bud you hooked me up with thanks bro,a cup wouldnt be the same without you
edelphant great seing you man and smoking hard with you,i bet your toking some oil now or something
have you got a chest cough fro m all the smoking
cheesey hazyfontazy jah thsim dr d peesh mello fellow dr pressure great seing you my uk crew we had a blast and hpe to see you guys at the next cup farmer or 420 or hightimes its just a good time to get together whether we do the cup or not
we def got to hook up some uk smokeouts
logic good to see you again if it was only one night
paddi esbe and icetoker great to meet you guys
mosca good to see you again
ed and harry delta good to meet you guys,amazing buble you guys had
big budda good to see you again bro and congrats on the cup
south florida good to meet you the few times i see you
mr haze save some more dry sift for my next visit
that stuff is some potent haze
thanks for the smoke outs at yours with ed
i forget everything we smoked but i remeber we smoked some of that afghan you had really potent smelled so nice,a bunch more hashes
ssh dry sift, nevils haze dry sift, vintage nevils haze
also im looking at my bag of your vintage haze now,i took it home
had to smoke it at home in my own comfort
il bring you some nevils haze next time i come and also some g13haze x nevils haze
i had real blast and hope alot of you enter the farmer cup or the next 420
we need more competitors its more fun that way
peace

H

HazemannHå

Congrats OJD!

I guess it's really impressive to win the indica cup with a Choco Thai x (Mexi landrace x Hazebrothers Haze)?:tongue0011:

T

thc4sim

Good to see you made it home with ya stash OJ!! niceOne mate!!
lol my chest still aint back to its normal wheeze yet!!

& HazemannHa good to meet you and your mate who always had a huge stoned smile across his face!!,
the weed you guys hooked the farmers up with was some real nice stuff!!

D

dna genetics

OJD we got mad respect for ya bro. Fuck gypsy he is still but hurt that were not under his wing like his baby Rez :)

congrats again hommie and enjoy that cut of ECSD!

A

L

lonewolf99

ojd is one of the nicest, most genuine and honest guys i have ever met, also highly generous too, so I am saddened that he has had this BS to deal with. Big respect to ojd, I live the opposite end of the country to him, but if he told me he needed my help, I'd be in the car and heading south at high speed without a second's hesitation, that is how much I like the guy.

L

lonewolf99

Pick me up on route and we can have a session! :tongue0011:

Yeah man, kill a few brain cells in the process I reckon having a sesh with you two!

I can recall us saying to each other we thought ojd was a sound bloke after the first time we met him at a cup a few years back, first impressions were spot on in this case!

D

drpressure600

ojd is one of the nicest, most genuine and honest guys i have ever met, also highly generous too, so I am saddened that he has had this BS to deal with. Big respect to ojd, I live the opposite end of the country to him, but if he told me he needed my help, I'd be in the car and heading south at high speed without a second's hesitation, that is how much I like the guy.

. . well said mr wolf, it is indeed a pleasure to know him . .

O

ojd

thanks lonewolf and dr p
im there for any of you guys to
peace

Top Bottom