ojd's SSSDH chop shots @ 77 days

• Thread starter FastForward
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

FastForward

I'm excited....hope mine get here this week. How was the stretch on this one FF?

She's a stretchy girl - definitely trigger early if headroom is a factor. I flipped mine at about 6" tall and they stretch to about 1m-1.2m. Means less vegging time, which is also a bonus.

Cheers OJD....thanks to you and to Rez...

S

sizzahash

so 2 end up with 5-foot plant of SSSDH.. when would be the best time 2 flip the light.....:weed-sign:

true grit

true grit

Thanks FF- sounds good to me, I'll tie her down and flip around 8-10" bush then instead of pushing it! Got a couple other hazes I'm thinking I should flip pretty quick here too... I'm a haze growin noob. Lol.

Jack_Baybeh

Jack_Baybeh

"Proper 3rd eye joy" Damn it, that's what I need!! I've got some of the beans on the way. But, I don't see me being totally satisfied until I get my hands on the cut!!
Great mini smoke report FF. I enjoyed hearing about your result. Sounds like the real shit then, huh?? :smiley_joint:

southstreets

southstreets

shit looks bomb man.. does anyone know how this strain would do outdoors??? or is it an indoor strain only??? south

L

LionVibez

As long as u have a long enuff season to take it 11 weeks u should be fine with it outside....I'd imagine pretty big trees and long colas :)

I

InvisibleM

She's a stretchy girl - definitely trigger early if headroom is a factor. I flipped mine at about 6" tall and they stretch to about 1m-1.2m. Means less vegging time, which is also a bonus.

Connoisseur has some Super Silver Sour Diesel Haze SSSDH seeds for sale right now, are your plants from their seeds?

The reason I ask is REZDOG also has SuperSilverSourDieselHaze and you mention Rez so I'm confused.

They look great either way, I am about to get some is why I ask...

L

LionVibez

Connoisseur has some Super Silver Sour Diesel Haze SSSDH seeds for sale right now, are your plants from their seeds?

The reason I ask is REZDOG also has SuperSilverSourDieselHaze and you mention Rez so I'm confused.

They look great either way, I am about to get some is why I ask...

Yea u are partially right they were originally a Rez release bout 5 years ago when OJD found a great female outta some seeds he was running. Ended up winning some cups with it as well. Now he has made it into seed form for all of us to enjoy :) heres a lil more info....

"I have taken my cup winning cut and crossed it with an original pack of seeds of sssdh
I was given some original seeds from a good buddy in amsterdam and also my good friend rezdog give me some also
so i went ahead and put 10 of my winning cut plus 10 original sssdh seeds and did an open pollination"

Some good stuff ^^^^ u are sure to find some keepers!

L

LionVibez

What up Cheef & South....u wont be disappointed if u do grab a pack! keep an eye out for a new SSSDH thread i'll be starting this week :) peace

I

InvisibleM

Yea u are partially right they were originally a Rez release bout 5 years ago when OJD found a great female outta some seeds he was running. Ended up winning some cups with it as well. Now he has made it into seed form for all of us to enjoy :) heres a lil more info....

"I have taken my cup winning cut and crossed it with an original pack of seeds of sssdh
I was given some original seeds from a good buddy in amsterdam and also my good friend rezdog give me some also
so i went ahead and put 10 of my winning cut plus 10 original sssdh seeds and did an open pollination"

Some good stuff ^^^^ u are sure to find some keepers!

Thanks LionVibez, I'm definitely going to get a pack of these they look amazing...

southstreets

southstreets

yeah i think i might pick up some real soon... waitin for a couple other things to come in..... it's def gunna b some outdoor supr dank!!!!!

S

ShorelineTex

Wow...6" to 1m...so at peak stretching are they growing like 1/2 - 1" per day?? That's nuts!

O

ojd

she will be much more managable with training

ive grown the sssdh at 3ft flowering

the trick is to either top a week before flowering or train and tie down before flowering and she stays under control

if she left to grow naturaly she will def stretch hard core like ff says

peace

southstreets

southstreets

yea.. when i grow this baby outdoors it will def b tied down to max yeild and bush it out!!! im jockin this shit bad!!! south

BansheeRider

BansheeRider

she will be much more managable with training

ive grown the sssdh at 3ft flowering

the trick is to either top a week before flowering or train and tie down before flowering and she stays under control

if she left to grow naturaly she will def stretch hard core like ff says

peace

yes
that's what i wanted to hear....i was actually thinking of doing some big time lst or even a scrog since i imagined the sssdh would respond very well

i'm just itching to grow these but first i need to do some flat re-arraging

i'm such a wannabe lol :sad0071:

friction

friction

i just bought some of these for my room, cant wait they look so nice, how many phenos are there and which would be the keeper? i still find it hard to get decent cuts in london, must be mixing in the wrong circles, cheers ojd releasing more of these seeds, pz

S

SailerJerry

Sry if this has been asked is this the clone or from the seeds? how stable were the genes alot of phenos if they were from a pack?

Latest posts

Top Bottom