• Thread starter GOTO-gumi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
GOTO-gumi

GOTO-gumi

Warning stay away from ************

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yo everyone stay away from *******

they just shut my account down and have kept all my stock
£3000 worth

this is the 3rd breeder i know they just banned and kept all the seeds

i want blood

anyone have an addy phone number anything im not stopping until i have my money seeds or blood

f.ck you ripz you are taking the piss and wont get away with this
i wont rest until i have my seeds or money
fuck breeding im got you as my new project,im going to ibl your head
im coming for you and your whole fucking buisness

pay up or whatch out

any icers with info please divulge
im a nice guy and have never done nothing to the prick,he just thinks he can rob and steals from breeders,not me

O

ograskal

Yeah that scammer RIPZ ripped off OJD, Billgoat, Swerve and now Markcastle...Karma is a bitch though...~ogr

K

Krip Keeper

jeffman and myself were banned from his site last night. for what i dont know. doesnt matter he lied to me a month ago anyways. As far as i can tell he is re producing everyones gear and has his site to sell it on on. I believe he is going to be a thorn in ones side for a while. what a great member of the community huh? K- to rips!

O

ograskal

Yeah he ripped off and banned all the breeders on his site and is going to be knocking off all of thier gear....LOL.....Karma is a bitch and his site wont last long...~ogr

mello

mello

shit i ordered swerve's ograskal and deadhead og... raskal you're saying ripz gear's all fake? swerve's website said the pimpsite was a legit distributor.... should i assume whatever i get is a knockoff?

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
What a shame for the cannabis world! All those beefs was't enough now we have tiefs and rippers such as BC seeds and this fuker!

Frankly i think everyone is free to breed with whatever they like. I like the idea that a plant can't be patented, but still they can do it with respect and behavior! Making money on peoples work its a shame, im wondering how those people can look them selfs in a miror.

N

nor cali farmer

who are you talking about? and why did ograskal edit the first post?

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
He deleted links that was inappropriate..lol

GOTO-gumi

GOTO-gumi

I originally put a link to the original post, looks like OGR just remove the link and posted the content of the post by OJD.

No conspiracy here

Y

yamama

sad to hear, hope you get your beans back, hard to know who to trust in this day an age

Jimmynitz

Jimmynitz

Pisces Genetics
Damn, sorry to hear that OJD...really man, that would make my blood boil! :mad0229:

H

haze89

Not even fuckin around Ripz better hope we don't ever cross paths. The dude is a total rip off and I've known this for some time, but this thread just pushes things over the top. That mother fucker better have some SERIOUS health insurance cause mad dudes want his head by now. If you support OJD, Swerve, OGR, BG, and REAL breeders everywhere you'll ditch your PP accounts and keep it in the Farm. Besides that dudes got mad security issues goin on over at Pot Hooker. If you're tryna be about leo kickin down your door feel free to send your business his way. Not only is this bitch stealing mad from OUR boys at the farm but I'm sure he's hackin mad genes and selling those his own profit. Have you ever seen legit CC gear sit on a site for weeks at a time? Nah man, that shit ain't happening. Atleast not anymore.

true grit

true grit

ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?!?!?! I've had my issues with him, but eventually got beans so I let it go, but damn DON'T FUCK THE HOMIES!!!!!!!! That shit is crazy.... and that site changed a lot over the last 4-5 months... talk about ego.... hate to draw comparisons, but stacking genetics, making crosses with dope cuts, etc...I think folks know where I am going with this one.....

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
I just tried to log into the site to see what the fucks up but I can't log on but Ripz this is fucked up and I thought ya to be better then this . Save what rep ya have left and pay OJD bro because with what we do this is a small world and we all vacation in some of the same spots and this kinda shit will bite ya . I thought we were all kinda in this shit together but once again I find myself just wanting to leave the pot sites

S

Sirius

Not down with the shadyness... That shit seemed shady from the git..

D

Donk Frog

Sad to hear ...more seedyness in the seed game..............someone is going to Ripz that guys head off

Aligee

Aligee

...so the truth is revealed !!! bout time I knew I wasn't alone Karmas a mofo !!!!!

M

MIZZ ELVIS

I just tried to log into the site to see what the fucks up but I can't log on but Ripz this is fucked up and I thought ya to be better then this . Save what rep ya have left and pay OJD bro because with what we do this is a small world and we all vacation in some of the same spots and this kinda shit will bite ya . I thought we were all kinda in this shit together but once again I find myself just wanting to leave the pot sites

I feel the same way........ It's shameful..... Some folks have no honor.

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
i should start predicting the lottery numbers....i tried to warn everyone many times....ripz is the next elite genetics in the making...

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

I was going to ask what site this was, then realized it doesn't matter, as I'd never order beans from any place other than the Farm. OJD, sorry about your loss, man, that is hideous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom