Ok Boys, I Need You Badly, But Please Be Gentle...entering A Whole New Zone For Me.

• Thread starter SinCity
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SinCity

SinCity

so i know i'm going to do soil--pro-mix. and indoors i've always used TechnaFlora. They're actually old friends of mine from BC. I still have to measure the room--but it's like 6 x 4 x 10 roughly. Plenty of ventilation. It's not going to be the sterile, clean room I like to run, but this is a fly-by-my-pants fuck it kind of moment.

SinCity

SinCity

I'd put those in a tent or closet ... need bigger pots and more light IMO .

Fuck yes. I appreciate your gentleness. I'm thinking a tent is the way to go for at least flowering, because I can't fully prevent light leaks in the little room they're in now.

SinCity

SinCity

So my questions are: what are good tents? How big do they come? What lights can I use in them?

SinCity

SinCity

I'd like to leave them in the room for veg (24 hour)--because a tent is going to be so fucking hard to control the climate in...actually, as I write, maybe I should just close up the room and forego the tent. The climate can be controlled in that room.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
So my questions
I'd like to leave them in the room for veg (24 hour)--because a tent is going to be so fucking hard to control the climate in...actually, as I write, maybe I should just close up the room and forego the tent. The climate can be controlled in that room.
Ya stick with the room buddy, don’t make me facepalm again! :D

SinCity

SinCity

Is this even possible??? I’ve never known a great grower without common sense.

LOl--I didn't think it could happen either. He didn't have any money, because people had screwed him for years. He didn't know how to move anything. He didn't know where to get clones of anything decent or clean...he wouldn't lower the number of plants despite my repeated insistence that we didn't have the crew to harvest it all and it would be a waste...on and on and on.

SinCity

SinCity

ok, so we're staying in the room--like i said, germinate now, think later. later is now (keep that palm ready). have been brokering for a long time so there are all new light options. i have to measure the room and see what my wattage capacity is, and this is where i need advice. i've never grown in a space this small

SinCity

SinCity

it's roughly 6 x 4 x 10---can i run a 1000 watt in there? i'll obviously need to deal with the heat...talk to me boys

SinCity

SinCity

we used to switch spectrums for veg and flower, but I only want to run one kind of bulb. i obviously want to max all the factors--i'm just not sure how many watts (ie, how much heat) i can go.

SinCity

SinCity

cobs--do not know what that is. we had halides and sodiums....with big hot ballasts etc etc

Top Bottom