Ok Boys, I Need You Badly, But Please Be Gentle...entering A Whole New Zone For Me.

• Thread starter SinCity
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SinCity

SinCity

OK boys, I need you badly, but please be gentle...i'm entering a whole new zone for me. Seeking guides...I've never grown from seed before.

SinCity

SinCity

A little background on me...I started growing in NYC about 1991-2. Not alot of trusted women in the weed world, so I made a good girlfriend and partner.

SinCity

SinCity

I've been going between coasts for decades, but I moved out to Humboldt about three years ago. I partnered with a great outdoor grower who had no money and no, um, common sense. But a great grower.

SinCity

SinCity

so here's the sitch--did two big outdoor grows, and this year's is all set up. i don't work the site. i have a great crew. but here's the thing. 150 plants vegged from February and harvest wraps up in October. we should have been yielding 8 pounds per plant. but in the end, we only grossed about 3. now that's just crazy. all that time and money--crazy!

SinCity

SinCity

And here's the real deal--I miss my beautifully grown indoor herb.

SinCity

SinCity

I wanted my HP13 back. I know it's a parent to many many many strains, but I simply have not been able to get what i want grown the way I want. so i'm fucking doing it myself.

SinCity

SinCity

so when jj bred back to a stable HP13-type phenotype, I grabbed the seeds. Never grown from seeds. Didn't think I would have to do it myself here in fucking Humboldt, but I do.

SinCity

SinCity

Germinated 9 of the 10 seeds and they're doing well. But I have them in a holding mode while I get set up.

SinCity

SinCity

Growing seeds is easy
Step 1. Get it wet
Step 2. When it pops a tail throw it in dirt.
Step 3. Dont over water.

Thank you!! I managed to do that part. Let me take some pix and you'll see my situation.

SinCity

SinCity

IMG 1367
IMG 1368
IMG 1369
IMG 1370
IMG 1367
IMG 1368

SinCity

SinCity

THIS IS WHERE I NEED YOU TO BE GENTLE...I would never be caught dead treating my plants this way, but I didn't set anything up when I germinated. My plan was to have my outdoor grow partner put them in a little greenhouse.

SinCity

SinCity

The seeds were getting to be almost a year old so I felt I had to germinate first and think later

SinCity

SinCity

So the height difference is primarily because I did 5 of the seeds in a paper towel until I saw a tail and 5 i put into soil after being in a wet paper towel for a couple of days.

SinCity

SinCity

i've had them under this tiny light strip called a 'jump start' that my partner bought for the seedlings. i have no idea what the bulb is--i'd be surprised if it's 50 watts. lol (sort of)

Top Bottom