OK Chem Question

• Thread starter solo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

solo

OG Chem Question

Thanks for the offerings they look great..

Just wondering which OG Kush cut was used in the OG Chem?

Thanks!!!:

supercharged

supercharged

u mean cali connections bro? if so its the sfv og

edit- my bad bro just seen where its posted, i think true grit will b able 2 answr that 4 ya

T

truecannabliss

The OG Chem is Chemdog D/SFV OGK(seeds from Jimmynitz) x ChemBX2
Peace

J

jcash

I just got my OGCHEM 2day.Been wanting chem and OG for a long time just wondering what the yeild is like and also the strech during flower and recommended flower time for the heaviest smoke. I'm expecting some funk with this batch thnx in advance

T

truecannabliss

Expect above average yields (massive by Kush standards) and extremely aggressive smells that will require serious filters, as far as stretch i would not expect more than double and flower times of around the 10 week mark for the heaviest of stones.
Be sure to let us know how your getting on and throw up a pic or 2 if ya get time.
Peace

tokinupon1

tokinupon1

I got my ogchem a few weeks ago took 5 of the beans from the pack they popped it 2 days and there about a week and a half in soho cups and looking great... I can't wait I'll start a log and post some pics of the gems tonite

J

jcash

thanx 4 the info true canabliss havnt popped them yet due to space issues but when I get them going I'll post some pics for you guys. finishing up some aliendog f2s atm. peace!

Top Bottom