ok im going to try this out.

• Thread starter euphoria526
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Nukesrt

Nukesrt

Here we are, day 49 from flip, total days 118. Gave them their last feeding yesterday with 1tbls terp tea bloom and 1tsp of terp tea bloom set to 6.5ph.

All that’s left is watering with plain water and maybe a heavier flush towards the end with ph’d water. I’ve been keeping track of trichromes and there are more and more Amber’s starting to pop up on the sugar leaves, can’t really get deep into it to check deeper. Still spitting out white hairs though, but planning on chopping in about two weeks.

Left plant would be a keeper if I had room for clones :/

I plan on drying in the tent, then rinsing with some h202 to clean it out, installing the 3rd light bar then trying for a summer run with either Slymer x Wilson or Tangie x slymer x Wilson. Maybe northern lights x willie Nelson x Wilson. Or research more on what I have that’s more sativa leaning for the hot summer

View attachment 1108762View attachment 1108763View attachment 1108764View attachment 1108765View attachment 1108766View attachment 1108767View attachment 1108768View attachment 1108769

View attachment 1108770
killin it 🔥

euphoria526

euphoria526

f8e15fb63c17923605e02c7f5c60964d.jpg

2c1d34727f26cf1ad715907deeb20f87.jpg

*this was written on Friday and I forgot to post up******

Here we are day 65 of flower.

I’ve been watering with plain ph’d tap for two weeks today, I gave a heavier flush of 2g ph’d tap @6.4 ( they loved that ph their whole growth) and washed out the soil till it was less brown and more clear.

They are in darkness till Sunday when I plan on chopping and hanging in the tent. I know one of them might look pre mature, but it has been for the sake of the better plant overall. It also had mostly, if not all cloudy trichromes. The good looking gal has tons of amber on the sugar leaf and everything I saw underneath that skirt of leaves has been MILKYYYY. and very very green, in a good way.

Need to get me some quart mason jars for curing. Hoping I can get that this weekend. Probably start trimming after a week. Just depends on if I can maintain the proper environment.

I need some suggestions to keep humidity in the tent at optimal levels. My cheap ass humidifier only has a timer setting and not an RH setting, so it WILL fluctuate.

Base rh now is about 35-40% and the temp will most likely get into the mid 80’s as it has been.

Madmax

Madmax

Id use something like an inkbird hum/dehum and plug your extraction fan into the dehumidify side ,so you can control the humidity better..they have wifi too so you can adjust it from the comfort of your livingroom...

euphoria526

euphoria526

Id use something like an inkbird hum/dehum and plug your extraction fan into the dehumidify side ,so you can control the humidity better..they have wifi too so you can adjust it from the comfort of your livingroom...
I agree. The extraction fan has been on the strongest setting the whole time and barely helps, other then just on a basic level of air exchange. Makes me think I need a bigger fan.

Madmax

Madmax

I have a 6'phresh fan in an 90cm x1.5 mtr room with 7ft ceiling rated at 230 i think cfm .i went well over the required reccomendation in cfm for that size room..i purposely did that so i can only have fan at half speed on controller for less noise..when selecting filter the cfm has to b greater than the cfm of the fan if it isnt the fan will struggle to extract air out of the room i dont run one in veg but i gotta get one as im using it to dry in aswell...

euphoria526

euphoria526

I have a 6'phresh fan in an 90cm x1.5 mtr room with 7ft ceiling rated at 230 i think cfm .i went well over the required reccomendation in cfm for that size room..i purposely did that so i can only have fan at half speed on controller for less noise..when selecting filter the cfm has to b greater than the cfm of the fan if it isnt the fan will struggle to extract air out of the room i dont run one in veg but i gotta get one as im using it to dry in aswell...
I’ll have to check that out. Yeah it’s just an Amazon replacement, they don’t even rate the CFM’s unless it’s a known brand.
was looking at a T6 cloud line kit and do something similar.

euphoria526

euphoria526

Ok so today is the second full day of drying after cutting down from Sunday night!
night temp seems to be around 75° and Rh around %50
Daytime temps are a bit high around 80° and Rh is about %43-47. So I seem OK. Definitely not the best, but also definitely not the worst imho either. I’m working a crazy schedule all this week, so, hoping I can get some quart mason jars, trim, jar up, and start the curing by this coming weekend. Have some ready to smoke by my birthday in late may.

RealizedReal000

RealizedReal000

P
Ok so today is the second full day of drying after cutting down from Sunday night!
night temp seems to be around 75° and Rh around %50
Daytime temps are a bit high around 80° and Rh is about %43-47. So I seem OK. Definitely not the best, but also definitely not the worst imho either. I’m working a crazy schedule all this week, so, hoping I can get some quart mason jars, trim, jar up, and start the curing by this coming weekend. Have some ready to smoke by my birthday in late may.
ost some pics. Lol

euphoria526

euphoria526

Today is the day I took one of the plants down from hang drying after 7 days. The other one still feels moist to the touch so I’m going to revisit that one in the next couple days and hopefully get to chop and cure that one soon.
This is the better looking of the two plants, it felt nice and crispy to the touch, with firmness when squeezed. Lost most of the hay smell through drying and my fingers smell fruity like when it was flowering, I’m taking that as a good sign. Also, super sticky to the touch. I weighed everything at once and got 41.2 grams, separately I got a little lower weight. But I’ll have to re weigh it again after the cure and see if anything changed. I’m not too bummed as this was my first grow and it looks promising, so lots to learn from in general. I have a bit of larf and small buds I’m going to save for my buddy with a magic butter machine, and make some candy or something after I trim the other plant this week. Not planning on curing the larf, unless you guys think I should.
4DFAE393 67BC 4B55 B905 A68107DB042C
73C8E907 C55B 4866 9D8C 1372A0AD0EA2
BF23F5DE D5B1 4214 8D79 303641865448
CF670BEA 5D55 4ACF A9A3 924BFCCE13C4
FB4D007B 5D5B 4C67 B490 30F38DFFC4B9

euphoria526

euphoria526

So after a couple hours in the jars, they seem to have a %44-45 Rh in the jars. Hoping I got this in at the right time and don’t need to worry too much about moisture. But I’ll be keeping my eye on it and burping every day anyways till the smell comes back. Hoping to have it ready to smoke by end of may

7FF9D155 1CE0 402E 906E E5BBBA949954

euphoria526

euphoria526

Little update;
Two jars of the good looking stuff is staying around 50-51% Rh in the jars without burping them, but I’m trying to sweat it out for a couple days with no opening to see if they Rh n rise a bit. I have Boveda %62 coming today and I’ll see if those do anything. The other jar is %61 and staying there.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
try to hold off using the boveda, they are more for storing than curing, you need to finish the cure pretty much first.

TheBadChoice

TheBadChoice

try to hold off using the boveda, they are more for storing than curing, you need to finish the cure pretty much first.
Ah see bud, idk I’ve used this clipping off the branches and I’ve had zero problems and each week I pick into the bucket for a hmm let try this bud it’s getting better every time... plus those buds are a month old now not much curing but”” it’s working for me so 🙂 I’m happy

DEEC640E 8FFF 46E6 9F40 450E570AF30A
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
So they aren’t too dry for a good cure? I thought anything under %55 was too dry to cure?
yes so you know for sure that it won’t rise anymore? i thought you were leaving the jars closed to see how high it’ll rise?
if i’m wrong than yes i guess you could use them to raise the humidity to 62..
i find they work good..
i think you’ll like the 58% ones better..

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Ah see bud, idk I’ve used this clipping off the branches and I’ve had zero problems and each week I pick into the bucket for a hmm let try this bud it’s getting better every time... plus those buds are a month old now not much curing but”” it’s working for me so 🙂 I’m happy
absolutely if it’s working, right on!

euphoria526

euphoria526

yes so you know for sure that it won’t rise anymore? i thought you were leaving the jars closed to see how high it’ll rise?
if i’m wrong than yes i guess you could use them to raise the humidity to 62..
i find they work good..
i think you’ll like the 58% ones better..
I need to leave them for a few days without burping them, they have typically just stayed at %50/51 and the one at %60 I’ve been burping each day for a small bit. I bought the %62’s without even thinking about it, but I’ll see what happens after a solid 5 days or so of no burping. I just get paranoid that something bad’ll happen like mold.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
I need to leave them for a few days without burping them, they have typically just stayed at %50/51 and the one at %60 I’ve been burping each day for a small bit. I bought the %62’s without even thinking about it, but I’ll see what happens after a solid 5 days or so of no burping. I just get paranoid that something bad’ll happen like mold.
no your in the good zone meaning no mold issues now, so ya the packs should be about perfect timing anytime.
you may notice that the 62% leaves it a tiny bit moist for smoking, maybe..

Top Bottom