Ok Montana, represent.

• Thread starter cheyenne
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

MTgrower

Oh and by the way let me let all of you Montana's in on a little secret, its called Three Rivers Farmacy. Due to the law and those who interpret it they only sell medicine at Three Rivers Farmacy, but it is by far the best medicine in the state: Silver Tip, Sour Diesel, Grapefruit Kush, AOTA, so cal "masters" kush, tahoe og, raskal og, reserva privada og #18, blue cheese, blueberry, blue dream, white widow, bubblelicous, SOUR APPLES, Lavender, banner 1,3,5, jack the ripper, jack herrer, sweet god bud, cherry lopez, bozeman kush, medicine man, vicsfruit, Durban, Cali-o, Obama Blue (thats right shes back), grunk, golden skunk, l.a. con, chocolope, grandaddy purple, purple kush, BARCELONA Bubblegum, G-13, Bubba Kush, the list goes on and on. If you are in the Missoula area I invite all thcfarmers with their medical cards to please stop in. My love for this wonderful cannabis cannot be easily overlooked.

I have yet to see anything come out of a commercial outlet that comes close to being the best meds in the state. Maybe you guys are the first to get it right. I live in Missoula, so I'll stop by and check you out.

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

That ones opinion not fact. You havent tried all the meds in the state to make that claim(like mine) LOL.

I have tried many of the items on your list, I run a lot of them other than the chemo and romulan btw are you running the grape pheno or piney pheno of Rom. Where at in bozeman are you located? I will make sure that I stop by on my weekly visits and we can have a fire tester...ha. I think you would not argue with my claim, if you tried my stuff. Did you source the erkel in MT, if so then it I am sure it is the same one I used to run, been running more of the Purple Kush and grandaddy these days, primarily because Erkel lacks the grape juice flavor that I love in purps.

Your sour p looks amazing, did you have lots of different phenos? My friends across the water tell me that soma's nycd is amazing for crosses, I actually love nycd at least the grapefruit pheno that is popular in Amsterdam.......

Let me clarify my claim too, I have not been to Colorado so I cannot attest to their medicine although it looks wonderful, but I have been a patient in Cali for the last ten years, lived in the bay and been to MOST clubs there and tons in the L.A. area, combine that with the 75+ coffeeshops I have visited in the dam and I still say that i would rather shop from my shelf. So call it opinion, but its a highly educated one....no pun intended! My door is always open, especially to people on this site, so come check my claim anytime please!

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

I have yet to see anything come out of a commercial outlet that comes close to being the best meds in the state. Maybe you guys are the first to get it right. I live in Missoula, so I'll stop by and check you out.
Please come by, our hours are 11-7, I will be there today so if you have your med card come in, but please report what you see!

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
hey sanvanalona, my Urkle is from a local friend who sourced it straight outta Nor Cal. He no longer runs it(lost his and now just runs sour p) and I dont know how many he gifted it to but not sure if it is the same. Mine smells and taste like pure candy with hints of grape. This has a permanent home with me for sure, I would never give this strain up.

This is the only Sour P pheno kept and there are no more beans so it is only available in clone. Only one other person has this cut right now but I might start spreading it around along with any keepers from my Purkle cross.

The Purkle (Urkle X The Purps) should be a very nice cross considering the parents and I plan to BX to the Urkle with this one. I have ten of these going now along with 150 more beans to test/gift. I also have some other breedings planned in the near future I will keep you guys posted.

Lets see some of your pics sanvan???

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Hey I have been having problems uploading any new photos, since the site has changed I have not been able to figure out how to upload, every time I try it says that the file has failed. You can look into any of my past threads on here, I actually have photos of the urkel, mine was also sourced from NorCal, if you look at mine you can see the resemblance.

Check out my threads. got some good sour diesel and erkle photos as well as my cotton candy. Where is your store, I talked to some friends that are major caregivers in Bozeman and they haven't heard of your store yet, I am going to be in town tomorrow, plenty of fire in my hands.

That sour p sounds awesome, if you ever want to do an elite for elite swap, I have a bubblegum from barcelona that smells and tastes like hubba bubba, you can literally smell the bubblegum the minute it starts to flower. Nobody else has the cut, so its quite exclusive!
Also if you have any suggestions for uploading photos I would be hyped

kootenainatural

kootenainatural

Savage
Supporter
ok i geuss il chime in here awhile back i had to relocate do to the laws stiffining in my area this had caused my meds to stop flowing untill the relocation so i had to out source ive been to every shop in kalispel polson bigfork libby thompson and missuola and also met with many of the smaller caregivers and growers doing there thing in those area's now when it comes to shops in missoula the meds at three rivers are top noch the peaple are all very freindly and every strain can be verified and everything is grown with love its consistant and the quality never fluctuates second running would be sweetwater there meds are also top noch and every strain can be verified and everything is grown with love its consistant and the quality never fluctuates but i feel like im walking in to a P.O.'s office everytime i visit i dont like suit's and the attitudes are very straight laced so it was hard to feel comfortable and if ther was to be a third on my list i geuss it would be zoo mountain quality fluctuates aswell as price but meds are consistant as for all the other shops in missoula they are very kaotic unverifide genetics shady labeling and shiffty priceing wich causes confusion to say the least now there are mom and pop growers in the zoo who's meds will blow any of these shop meds out the water and for 50 dollars cheaper hope this helps are not

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

ok i geuss il chime in here awhile back i had to relocate do to the laws stiffining in my area this had caused my meds to stop flowing untill the relocation so i had to out source ive been to every shop in kalispel polson bigfork libby thompson and missuola and also met with many of the smaller caregivers and growers doing there thing in those area's now when it comes to shops in missoula the meds at three rivers are top noch the peaple are all very freindly and every strain can be verified and everything is grown with love its consistant and the quality never fluctuates second running would be sweetwater there meds are also top noch and every strain can be verified and everything is grown with love its consistant and the quality never fluctuates but i feel like im walking in to a P.O.'s office everytime i visit i dont like suit's and the attitudes are very straight laced so it was hard to feel comfortable and if ther was to be a third on my list i geuss it would be zoo mountain quality fluctuates aswell as price but meds are consistant as for all the other shops in missoula they are very kaotic unverifide genetics shady labeling and shiffty priceing wich causes confusion to say the least now there are mom and pop growers in the zoo who's meds will blow any of these shop meds out the water and for 50 dollars cheaper hope this helps are not

This really means the world to me, and let me retort by saying that you are killing it bro! Your white erkel is quite possibly better than the original erkel. I really appreciate the recognition, especially from pro's like you!

Also considering that I started Sweetwater, it's my name and many of my strains are still getting grown by my old partners there I will take it as a double complement, thanks again!

Jack Dupp

Jack Dupp

Hey all,

Here are a few pics from my last harvest.

From top to bottom: Afghan Kush - Blackberry Kush - Skunk

Oct Harvest 004
Oct Harvest 008
Oct Harvest 011
sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Jack Dupp that is some very pretty work! You should get a smoke report going on those ladies!

Jack Dupp

Jack Dupp

Jack Dupp that is some very pretty work! You should get a smoke report going on those ladies!

Thanks savanalona,

That is a great compliment coming from someone with your experience. I just registered yesterday, but will get some smoke reports going. The AK is my favorite of the 3 pictured.

Here is a link that helped me understand how to upload pictures...

Here's my Green Crack. (OOHHH that sounds like I need a shower)

GreenCrack4.jpg

Super Lemon Haze

SLH31.jpg

M

mountainman21

Sorry didnt mean to sound like an ass. I got reamed by "Cole" when I went to Bozeman and he had our old flyer with all the names on their, he wasn't too hyped when I dropped the Cole from the name at the shop, I have apologized and will no longer make that mistake.
Whats up with pineapple delight? How did you get a male out of those two, or did you use silver or something? Is it from the same pineapple that we both know?

Anyway would love to try it, are there lots of different phenos?

There are three phenos so far..two with the purple and one looks like a candy cross!! It smells filthy!! They are from that first round of pine that went 70 days. The jury is still out on them, but I am stoked for new genetics!!! Lets get back soon and session some flavs

M

mountainman21

Thanks you for the props. We do dress a little tight...but it's image and thats the image we like :) Most of our patients appreciate the professionalism and the more legit you look the more legit the whole industry looks. I agree that there will always be the mom and pops ops that have amazing medicine. Of course the prices are cheaper when people have very little overhead. But when you start paying all the people that require your money to run a legitimate business...the bills stack up! People pay a little extra for convenience, services and piece of mind. $250 for an ounce of top shelf cannabis is not bad at all, especially when there are ten different options for edibles and tinctures, as well as patient friendly prices on glass ware, vaporizers and all other cannabis related products. Not to mention that our patients earn massage, acupucture, or chiropractic services simply by purchasing medicine. All this being said, there is no perfect fit for everyone. Some people want the mom and pop hook up, some people want the dispensary experience. There will always be both and there will always be people who want both :) I give you mad props for all the work that you have done...I am stoked on your flavs and your grow experience. I think that you may be one of the best growers around. Savanalona also grows some mad fire, we should all get together and get peaceful and talk shop :) Sav..you did help start our store, but we have made it what it is through our hard work and dedication. I always give props to your help and I hope you do the same for my help.

Jack Dupp

Jack Dupp

Hey green stub here, montana medicinal patient....

Green Stub - I am impressed with your garden. I really liked your setup with the CFLs and flouros.

It looks like you get some nice trichome production. Does your cab have negative pressure?

LOLing at the Spiderman camouflage.

Highersolutions - Beautiful Urkle and great photos.

Anyone else want to share some pics?

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey I have been having problems uploading any new photos, since the site has changed I have not been able to figure out how to upload, every time I try it says that the file has failed. You can look into any of my past threads on here, I actually have photos of the urkel, mine was also sourced from NorCal, if you look at mine you can see the resemblance.

Check out my threads. got some good sour diesel and erkle photos as well as my cotton candy. Where is your store, I talked to some friends that are major caregivers in Bozeman and they haven't heard of your store yet, I am going to be in town tomorrow, plenty of fire in my hands.

That sour p sounds awesome, if you ever want to do an elite for elite swap, I have a bubblegum from barcelona that smells and tastes like hubba bubba, you can literally smell the bubblegum the minute it starts to flower. Nobody else has the cut, so its quite exclusive!
Also if you have any suggestions for uploading photos I would be hyped

I'm what kootenainatural would consider a "mom and pop" grower. I dont have a store front yet.(I'm working on that)

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
Green Stub - I am impressed with your garden. I really liked your setup with the CFLs and flouros.

It looks like you get some nice trichome production. Does your cab have negative pressure?

LOLing at the Spiderman camouflage.

Highersolutions - Beautiful Urkle and great photos.

Anyone else want to share some pics?

Thanks Jack D. I will share another pic, I have nothing to hide . Well actually I guess I do, my face lol

TB1
Jack Dupp

Jack Dupp

Higher- I could make a picture just like that. I have the same haircut and plywood background. I just don't have a GIANT bud to cover my face. HA!

Well done and respect.

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Thanks Jack D. I will share another pic, I have nothing to hide . Well actually I guess I do, my face lol
That looks great, nice giant cola, which strain is that one! I never met to say that there are not many people in and throughout the state that are growing the fire, many are and I love to try as much as possible. As a connoisseur I am very happy about what are state is doing, I have never seen anywhere that so many different varieties are being grown by so many different people like kootenai and mountain and obviously you and jacked up.

So in clarification I think we have the most and best out of any dispensary, simply because we are a big team of connoisseurs. So Welcome all, it seems that our Montana thread is finally getting some activity. Lets keep these photos going, I will be posting some finished sweet god bud and silver tip tomorrow. We really need a mt caregivers cup eh!!

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Thanks savanalona,

That is a great compliment coming from someone with your experience. I just registered yesterday, but will get some smoke reports going. The AK is my favorite of the 3 pictured.

Here is a link that helped me understand how to upload pictures...

Here's my Green Crack. (OOHHH that sounds like I need a shower)

GreenCrack4.jpg

Super Lemon Haze

SLH31.jpg
You are very welcome, I cannot wait to see more pictures, looks as if you are killing it!

U

up yours

Nice work all and sanvan you get my message I am looking forward to getting together real soon been sick lately or I would have come by today looking forward to smoking you under a table lol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom