Ok Montana, represent.

• Thread starter cheyenne
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Nice work all and sanvan you get my message I am looking forward to getting together real soon been sick lately or I would have come by today looking forward to smoking you under a table lol.

Yes, that sounds wonderful. I will be anxious to reciprocate the generosity! If you come by on tuesday there will be some amazing silver tip, ice cream, and sweet god that I just finished, very good flavors.
That white looks unreal, is that the same white that raskal uses for his crosses?

T

time2shine

hey there im a caregiver in missoula..just got a small grow going for a couple close family members... if i stop by one of you guys stores, could i pick up some butter or is that a nono? sorry im not to up on my law ... i should probably know this.. im just sick of making butter so i thought id ask.

FLB

FLB

I was wondering when all you guys would show up. Nice shots everybody, I was starting to think nobody knew how to grow in MT. There is a lot of shit talkers out there and most dispenceries suck ass with their pre-mature bug/mold infested uncured weed. It's worse than the beasters from the nineties.

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

hey there im a caregiver in missoula..just got a small grow going for a couple close family members... if i stop by one of you guys stores, could i pick up some butter or is that a nono? sorry im not to up on my law ... i should probably know this.. im just sick of making butter so i thought id ask.

I cannot speak for any of the other people on this thread, but our store does not currently sell edibles due to our law enforcement in Missoula, which has publicly stated that any edible, be it butter or tincture or cookie, gets weighed as the entire product against what you are legally able to hold, hence a cookie that weighs 35 grams can get a patient into trouble if they are caught in possession.

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Do you guys do hash or kief?

No we don't, another one of those unfortunate circumstances with law enforcement interpretation. I would love to be able to make kief, hash, bho, pto, all of it, but until they decide whats going next month I will just patiently wait.

U

up yours

I am in touch w/city atty, and diane sands as the city atty thought all my mmj would them help us and yes the zoo is a wild west right now for kief I went aqualab tech and bought a tumble now and I dig it a lot and sanvan tue. Sounds great I will bring sample of all and the male and a fem tahoe if you want them . And mt weed meds are some of the best my first mentor is the best I know.

U

up yours

Leo is hardcore in mineral co. There is a club coming in once a wk and they are setting up to get fucked hard the town don't want them here it sucks many patients no help

Jack Dupp

Jack Dupp

Here's a couple of my Strawberry Dawg.

The first picture is the badly stressed clone. I almost dumped her, but I like to experiment. I put her in my flower tent and she did pretty well. She only yielded about 1/2 oz. but is very potent. She seemed to ooze resin.

10-06-2010_008.jpg

strawberry_dawg.jpg

DEC42010_001.jpg

This week I take down a Big Blue. It's not pretty, but I'll post pictures.

I'm glad to see more activity in this forum.

Jack Dupp

Jack Dupp

It's Strawberry Dawg (KKSC "Strawberry Cough" x Chemdog) from Greenhouse Seeds.

M

mountainman21

Damn that looks like some serious fyre! You did well to make that plant look like that after the veg shot! How long did you have to nurse her? how about a little smoke report...

Jack Dupp

Jack Dupp

Thanks mountainman-

I tried a new method of cloning and the ones that made it looked like this. I scrapped the whole batch except this one. It was in veg. for about 2 weeks then went into my flower tent. Once she started her stretch, I began to trim off the ugly bits. Within 2 weeks, she looked like a new plant.

Interestingly the clone has differences from the original. When I touched the bud of the crazy clone, it was greasy looking. If I brushed my sleeve against it it looked like bacon grease was on it. Very sticky.

The smell of this bud is something I can't identify, but similar to sweet, rotting fruit. Very dense hard nugs. The smoke is mellow and has a good taste. The effects start in the head and work into a nice body buzz that leave me very content. I find myself staring at a fixed point and engaging in very deep thought after a bowl. Like now. It's taken me a while to write this as I sampled some to give a report.:bong-hits:

hotRod

hotRod

nice work Jack
you really doctored her up
she was looking pretty rough in early veg

you said Greenhouse seeds
was their other phenos ????

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Wow jack dupp the crystals on the dry nug shots just shine! Keep up the good work, we need this thread to take off, MT growers are diamonds in the rough! Kudos

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Had to a nug shot of this girl, she is hot!

Tested at 21.15% THC by Montana Botanical Analysis.

WHAT! Please get down here and share some of that lovely lady, if you have time I'm in the office all day today! 21.5% from Montana Botanical Analysis, that really is amazing, I know Noel and how strict his testing is. That is quite the honor their haloe, quite the honor!
Oh yeah what strain is that? The white?

U

up yours

Itried finding your shop in zoo but kept getting turned around not to mention drivers are fuckin' rude maybe next time huh later sanvanalona

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Itried finding your shop in zoo but kept getting turned around not to mention drivers are fuckin' rude maybe next time huh later sanvanalona
That is heartbreaking. I will pm you a google map. Hopefully we can get together soon!

M

mountainman21

Thanks mountainman-

I tried a new method of cloning and the ones that made it looked like this. I scrapped the whole batch except this one. It was in veg. for about 2 weeks then went into my flower tent. Once she started her stretch, I began to trim off the ugly bits. Within 2 weeks, she looked like a new plant.

Interestingly the clone has differences from the original. When I touched the bud of the crazy clone, it was greasy looking. If I brushed my sleeve against it it looked like bacon grease was on it. Very sticky.

The smell of this bud is something I can't identify, but similar to sweet, rotting fruit. Very dense hard nugs. The smoke is mellow and has a good taste. The effects start in the head and work into a nice body buzz that leave me very content. I find myself staring at a fixed point and engaging in very deep thought after a bowl. Like now. It's taken me a while to write this as I sampled some to give a report.:bong-hits:

Great smoke report! I have a few strains like that as well...more greasy than sticky...makes it difficult to trim, scissors slip around. One of the phenos of the CVK from Cali Connect is like that. I wonder what the differences are between greasy and sticky. Is it a different type of resin..or just soo much resin that it moves from sticky to greasy?

Jack Dupp

Jack Dupp

I'm inclined to believe the greasy resin was brought on somehow by stress, as the original didn't display that type of resin. Also, I didn't deviate from my schedule and no environmental changes either. I was amazed when I saw it. I looked like grease, but was really sticky, like honey. I thought... OH BOY!

The finished product from the crazy clone isn't as strong as the original. The original I don't break out often because it kicks my ass. The crazy clone herb has been curing for about 2 weeks and is getting better and more mellow.

U

up yours

Hey jack if you go cutting to cutting instead of holding an original mom I have seen strains lose stability even clones expressing differing phenos from same mother plant after she had been exchanged for her daughter and later a granddaughter I would have to sort thru my cuts for the pheno I loved so much.

Top Bottom