ok to trim most fan leaves?

• Thread starter username09
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mellokitty

first off, i wasn't always the one in charge (i've visited dozens of rooms as travelling labour), hence i didn't always control what/how it was being fed, but like i said, the only times i haven't been able to use the redding leaf stalks as a guide was product that was *planned to be cut down early. (as in, i was doing the final canopy control in week 4 or 5, which, yes, many strains stay completely green until their 6th or 7th week but you can tell whether the leaf itself is being actively used by the plant or not by looking at the colour, hardness of leaf tissue and/or stamen, health, etc. etc.)

i thought this was a forum to freely discuss/swap information/experience? if your experience is totally one thing, and mine is something completely different, does that make either experience less real?

anyway, i just wanted to add my two cents, based on what i've seen. it's true i haven't really done a lot of theoretic research, most of my knowledge is from hands-on experience (also since before '96). i just don't want to get into a pissing contest for making observations. so thanks for only being a little bit condescending.

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

don't cry about it it's called a misunderstanding that's why I said I was sorry ,and sent u pos. Rep.

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

and I do agree with your 2 cents I just misread your post .

M

mellokitty

oops didn't see that one. must have been busy ranting. +reps for making me cry (i'm a bit maso)

BubbaKLuv

BubbaKLuv

i'm just over 2 weeks into flowering and want the lower buds on my plants to receive as much light as possible. i wanna know if you can trim off too many fan leaves. i cut off all the bigger leaves and many of the small ones blocking any light to lower buds. is this ok or should i be leaving more fan leaves?

when i say trim, i mean cut off the whole leaf at it's base. i don't clip the ends and leave most of it or anything.

i see many grows on here that look as if the plant isn't trimmed at all so today after i had already thinned everything out i was wondering if i was doing something i shouldn't.
Aye wats up.ima 1st time grower.do i cut the stem to da base.i hve preflowers there
Can i still off it.the 3 leaf (fan leaves)??

BubbaKLuv

BubbaKLuv

20180713 040216

Top Bottom