Ok...What music are you playing for your ladies in flower this Morning?

• Thread starter MrTools9
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MrTools9

MrTools9

I always play music for my ladies ,and todays play list top five...

1.Steely Dan (Peg)
2.Joe Sample (Free as the Wind)
3.Parliment (Flash Light)
4.Larry Carlton (Smiles and Smiles to go)
5.Doc Powell (Me,Myself and Rio)

Lay some Treats on me People!!!:D

MrTools9

MrTools9

Now we are Talkin' Im a Jazz Man ...I study Classical as well ..Chopin is one of my Fav!! baba G ,and urbanfog..Big up's!!!

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
I feel Chopin is a bit busy and doesn't offer the symphonic experience...Don't tell anyone, HANDEL, water music suite is the best, imo
I feel it's part of why my herb is different and sometimes called better than the avg...lol

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I love all kinds of music, but can't stand country *or* western for the most part. There's also some heavy rap I don't really dig, and the Jesus music is a bit saccharin for my tastes. I like unusual, I like a great beat, I want it to make me move.

But, that said, I don't play 'music' for my girls, I like to let them listen to the wind rustling through the trees, the calls of the birds and the buzz of the bugs.

Ok, kind of an odd segue, but I like moving from something like George Clinton to, say, Ibrahim Ferrer or Celia Cruz. Can ya feel it?

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Flowering girls get my horrible voice singing whatever' stuck in my head...
Seedlings usually get an endless loop of "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" (Cyndi Lauper) and "Man, I Feel Like a Woman" (Shania Twain). I hate those songs honestly, but feel they give better male/female ratios.... hahaha

MrTools9

MrTools9

altitudefarmer

Please Record some audio,and let us have a listen....lololol:) I have the best voice in the world....Well when Im singin' to myself....but I dont give a damn!!! My chords got Juice!!!!!! lololol and I have a mean Air Guitar!!!!! Check me!!!! lolololol

MrTools9

MrTools9

I just Caught Norman Brown Red Handed Stealing my Chops ...!!! ASCAP where's My Lawyer!!!! I knew I should't Have Played my Air Guitar Live!!! lololol

MrTools9

MrTools9

Look at all his lawyers protecting him!!! This is an Outrage!!!! My Gurls Love him...so what the Hell....:cigar:

Top Bottom