O'kief Crop master tumbler

• Thread starter Billygoat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Billygoat

Billygoat

I'm buying one here shortly. I'll post what I think about the unit and compare it to the junky O'kief. From what I can see with this unit Aqua Lab has posted. The design and material used to make the unit looks so much better.

I'll post some info when I get my unit. I've been saving a bunch of trim and will be getting a boat load from some friends with their outdoor harvest. So, it should make for a good test.
Take care,
BG

O

Outlaw Grower

Breeder
Supporter
i need to learn the secrets to dry sift. it would be so much less of a mess for me but every batch i've ever made nomatter the method never melted just brunt and was super harsh on my lungs and didnt taste good like my bubble. care to share some info sometime?

AquaLabTech

AquaLabTech

Hashish Connoisseur
Cleaning up your dry sift

Try using the machine to gather large amounts of dry sifted resin, then using a multiple set of screens to clean up the resin powder and remove the contaminates. Making for a more enjoyable Hash but less quantity.

Aqua Lab Tech

Hrpuffnstuff

Hrpuffnstuff

Freeze it freeze it !! you'll get some killer nectar globules

L

legalizethis

Premium Member
Supporter
i just recently purchased one.

i love it. i have the biggest model they offered. i just put my stems that i was saving for a few months. it works great.

AquaLabTech

AquaLabTech

Hashish Connoisseur
Dry Sift

i just recently purchased one.

i love it. i have the biggest model they offered. i just put my stems that i was saving for a few months. it works great.

Please post some photos of your machine.

Aqua Lab Tech

C

CannabisSativa

Hopefuly some of you smarter people can help me understand a few things about that video with the ape machine.

In it , it says 4 to 8 hrs later, would that be how long it took them to get that much resin or is that how long they're spinning each barrel full?

Also in the video it has 2 piles of powder, 1 for cooking - 1 for smoking, is that a pic after they have sifted it again with screens or showing the 2 diff. sizes screen for the drum? If so they're saying the 220 is just for cooking and if you want to smoke stick with the 180?

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
same question as the one above. and do you press this into blocks or whatever? kinda like the little press they sell in hightimes?

Top Bottom