Old Lady Oaks 2013

• Thread starter D9mafia
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D9mafia

D9mafia

Hey guys! I know it's late in the year but here's our 2013 grow log. Please feel free to comment or give any suggestions as this is my first "real" outdoor grow.

Popped everything but the blue cheese on January 9th.

Old lady oaks 2013

January 11th seeds popped and placed under 24hr T-5.

Old lady oaks 2013 2

January 17th transplanted seeds into keg cups and removed the old smart pots and soil.

Old lady oaks 2013 3
Old lady oaks 2013 4

February 7th transplanted from keg cups into 3 gallon pots with cocoa loco mix.

Old lady oaks 2013 5

February 15th soil mixed, watered and covered for sterilization.

Old lady oaks 2013 6

March 10th greenhouse completed and ready for film.

Old lady oaks 2013 7

Old lady oaks 2013 8

March 15th moved plants into greenhouse.

Old lady oaks 2013 9

Shade cloth added to help harden off to the natural light.

Old lady oaks 2013 10

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Nice! Great plot you've got to work with there, too. :)

D9mafia

D9mafia

Sorry, please bear with me as I upload all my photos... Unfortunately I am doing this from my phone and on a very slow Internet connection.

I have been spraying plants weekly with Caps Foilar and Monterey Oil, as well as watering with Caps Root pack.

View attachment 322484

Mogrow

Mogrow

get them doggies in the dirt... it's summer as of today.. how come still in the greenhouse??? i can tell from the earlier pics you ain't in alaska..
plants look great, rock dem bitches..
peace mogrow

Dizzworth

Dizzworth

get them doggies in the dirt... it's summer as of today.. how come still in the greenhouse??? i can tell from the earlier pics you ain't in alaska..
plants look great, rock dem bitches..
peace mogrow
They have been in 400 gallon smart pots since beginning of april! o_O

D9mafia

D9mafia

I
Can u get sum Close up pics please!!! they look real big keep it up .

I'll have some more photos coming and close ups as well... Just trying to keep it in order and its hard on the phone and with the Internet I have.

D9mafia

D9mafia

I made sure to cover the faces in the next two pics...

April 10th moved the outdoor lineup from the greenhouse and transplanted into pots. 20lb bag of Mykos and plenty of water to help keep them happy and healthy! 5 Dream and Sour, 4 Buddhas Dream, 2 Sour Flame OG, 2 Alien Afterburner OG, 3 Blueberry Headband, 2 Fire Alien Romulon, 3 White Super Skunk, 1 Bay 11, 1 Trinity OG, 1 Lemon Alien Dawg

9 males one from each strain, but the Lemon Alien Dawg and White Super Skunk.

D9mafia

D9mafia

So... I've been trying to post some new photos but they keep flipping sideways. So when my friends get here later this week I'll post them from his computer. Hope everyone in the Bay Area is enjoying this rain... See ya soon!

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
The rain's all the way across the delta and up to the high Sierra. Loving it, not looking forward to tomorrow's temps!

If you're taking the pix from your phone, you may need to just edit them through the phone via rotation.

crossfade

crossfade

Vary nice they look great blowin up the 400s looks like central ca i grew up in Mariposa,looks like the same type of terrain.

Paperchase

Paperchase

Looks gud D9mafia wat soil mix do u use if its nt a secret tryan to step my grow game up lke u .

D9mafia

D9mafia

Looks gud D9mafia wat soil mix do u use if its nt a secret tryan to step my grow game up lke u .

No secrets here... Went with a local "530" mix for the soil I replaced, I was a little unsure of it so better to start anew. Some "coco loco" for our 3 gallon transplant. (I forgot about the issues with coco; such as fungus gnats and cal/mag, so I will stay away from it next year.) We amended 34 yards of last years soil with Alfapha Meal, Bone Meal, Blood Meal, Calcium Phosphate, Crab Meal, Dolomite, Feather Meal, Glacial Rock Dust, Greensand, Humates, Kelp Meal, Worm Castings, 9-3-1 Bat Guano and I believe I used Subcools recipe as far as ratios go...

Top Bottom