Old Lady Oaks 2013

• Thread starter D9mafia
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Smoody

Man first of all Great job! I have few questions to you( sorry if I'm miss something in your threat). What kind of lights you has been used at green house? What kind of fertilizers u has been used- chemicals or natural grow. How did u handle with bad bugs? Did u grow lady-birds for insect protection. And last but not at the last place: can u add some pictures in last week of flowering, if u have ofcourse. Greetings from Bulgaria I learn from you this year in my outdoor 2014 wich already beggin.
Keep harvest, I hope one day I can show my face in my threats, here is illegal yet.

S

Smoody

Hey there Smoody! There's plenty of details as to what I used throughout this posting... But here's a quick run down for ya.

I used, 2 400 watt HPS while in the greenhouse. My supplemental lighting while they were in the big pots was all CFLs. All the nutes were organic and mixed into the soil in February. Only watered and sprayed with teas and b vitamins after that. Praying Mantids also helped with the pest control.
Can u share more about b vitamins I hear for b vit spraying for first time. Thanks matte

Paperchase

Paperchase

D9 can't wait to see mre pics for it to be ur first true outdoor grow u did great wish I had that type of success keep it up.

ZONER

ZONER

This was the only one I could find...

This is a Blueberry Headband, aka the BBHB. This was taken on 9/16/13 after the torrential downpours that came through the area.

I will take some pics of her finished flowers as well as the others. Only flower I don't have right now is the Alien Afterburner OG.

View attachment 406248
Ya know D9, my outdoor grow never looks "THAT" good .... Lol

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Sorry guys... It was a super busy trim season along with the loss of two close family members. Everything finished nicely for the most part and I will take a bunch of pics of nugs. Lots of rock hard, indoor looking genetics.
I'm very sorry to read this, hugs & light.

royfree2grow

royfree2grow

WOW... what an epic thread man! this girl/plant pic is beautiful both girls look so happy and natural. very nice!

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Nice update, better late than never right? LOVE how you staged all the photos (or whoever did it, love it) along with a nice, brief report. :)

So, got ya some big plans for this year? We'd love to see!

Bannacis

Bannacis

Nice results there D9, Your trees def looked stellar.
Plus your finished buds look REAL nice. sweet photo spread.
Thanks for posting,
Sorry to hear about family loss. prayers be.

Top Bottom