Old Man

• Thread starter sox
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
midwestdensies

midwestdensies

nice, wheres all the Bubblegum at??
Ha thats awesome you know that. I've ran that one a few times when I first started, turned out always awesome. Wish I had it still in the stable.
There were a few flavors that seemed kept in the midwest such as ice and candy. The ice had a nice cherry menthol taste.

Reactions: sox
sox

sox

Ha thats awesome you know that. I've ran that one a few times when I first started, turned out always awesome. Wish I had it still in the stable.
There were a few flavors that seemed kept in the midwest such as ice and candy. The ice had a nice cherry menthol taste.

fuck ya

sox

sox

little babies are still not under a light, way off to the side...ill hang it up this weekend..maybe:D
2012 09 27 08 39 43 259
2012 09 27 08 40 17 713

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Lookin great Sox! So, the plant in my avatar is a Grape Kush my boy made, its a Diesel Kush x Dj Shorts Grape Krush. SUPER dank! You could be in for a very nice surprise with these homie. Ill be watchin for sure. Glad the RA are gone too man, lil motherfuckers, hate em! Best wishes Sox, be well bro! Motiv

sox

sox

Lookin great Sox! So, the plant in my avatar is a Grape Kush my boy made, its a Diesel Kush x Dj Shorts Grape Krush. SUPER dank! You could be in for a very nice surprise with these homie. Ill be watchin for sure. Glad the RA are gone too man, lil motherfuckers, hate em! Best wishes Sox, be well bro! Motiv

NICE! that pic is b e a utiful my brother!
Thanks for swingin by homie, hope all is well with you and yours.
Love & Light,
~Sox

montanamike1

montanamike1

Just picked up a Diesel Kush clone from an old friend out here in the Rockies, still a seedling, but I'll post some pics when she gets big enough to see clearly. Honestly, I thought the name was a joke till I came across your thread, so kudos bro!

sox

sox

Just picked up a Diesel Kush clone from an old friend out here in the Rockies, still a seedling, but I'll post some pics when she gets big enough to see clearly. Honestly, I thought the name was a joke till I came across your thread, so kudos bro!
lol, i thought he was just bein drunk and callin it something....could be a real name then..crazy.

sox

sox

poor little things...there pissed at me. i need to get them outa that 6pack and actually under a light...lol i have another light too laying on the ground, im just bein lazy..im gunna smoke a bowl and go handle it~
2012 10 02 07 33 49 922
2012 10 02 07 33 59 55
2012 10 02 07 33 53 640

Latest posts

Top Bottom