Old Man

• Thread starter sox
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sox

sox

Alright...So If There Are Any Lot Kids Out There....You should know who these seeds came from...He is from New York, Lives In NorCal, AAAAAAAND....his name sounds like.....tipsy(which he is all the time).

If you know, PM me, cuz we got ALOT to talk about.

sox

sox

so this room was tossed because of RA, mother fuckers...never had em, Hope to never have em again..they came from our veggie garden outside 100% it was the kellogs soil that had those fucks in them, once i started pullin carrots and onions out i saw em crawlin all around.....very shortly later the room w/old man, uk cheese, 707 headband, purple lady, and gsc all had RA so bad...im organic, so it was spectracide and then the garbage can for everything (as spectracide is FAR from organic, this room is locked down and getting bombed 2 times a week and sprayed down w/everything known to man (organic and not).

Ill start poppin seeds again in this room in about 10 days....till then the "old man" is out of commission.

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Bummer about the RA's man. I hear you on the nuke and reset routine. Went through that myself. It's definitely better than trying to fight them off while they feast on your plants.

-TF

Reactions: sox
purpleberry

purpleberry

I used the kellogs for some ornimental plants outside and got infested by root aphids . i knew it was that soil. Im going to have to bare root some plants and toss the soil. The plants are worth to much to scrap. Califonia needs to start checking these soil yards alot better, i know they have a special license, and should be getting checked.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Sox...Bro..What a Bummer bout the RA's...That totaly sucks...I havent seen thoise yet (TG)..

I use Kellogs soil...Mostly the Patio plus...I dont even wanna say how many bags of that I have bought :rolleyes:
I have never seen a bug in it. ever...well maybe a knat or two..

Are you in Cali?

sox

sox

yes sir im in cali....the kellogs was the only new addition to the entire house this year as NOBODY will deliver soil where i am right now.​
i think i grabbed it at lowes or something like that, but since day 1 of that soil coming around we have had RA.​
Not anymore though, those fuckers are dead...i cant wait to get out of this house and back up north, from bugs to power outages this little socal trip has taken WAY longer than planned...lol what was supposed to be a month tops turned into 7 real quick. It wouldnt be too bad if we were near the ocean, but my damn big brother lives out in the fuckin desert.​

Mogrow

Mogrow

shit sox, was getting amped reading your thread, had some good components, mystery seeds, old timer dead head type dude, and if CGK had not asked i was going to ask about your dirt. i use EWC in everything.
Well you still got some of the seeds, bet they would kick it outdoors.
you old cali guys rock, living the good life in the triangle, lucky bastards....
i, for the life of me, don't know my i don't come out and be a part of it.
suffering in the heart of the bible belt.
peace mogrow

Reactions: sox
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I think I get less pests growing outdoors because of all the predator bugs out there
I had thrips inside early this season..they disappeared when I put the plants outside

sox

sox

yeah, those old man babies were big...huge stalks for seedlings.

Outside I would Normally use a mix of mushroom compost and all my other goodies...but nobody delivers soil here. So i got the kellogs for my chicks veggie garden, since im in socal at my brothers till the end of the year... shes only got 9 or 10 45gal smart pots that she is gardening in, so it wasnt to many bags of soil...but they def had RA in em.

my inside garden were all in Mendo Mix by Royal Gold.

FYI im not an old dude, just been livin/growin on my own in mendo since 16/17.....lol, i just turned 24.

4-5 maybe even 6 months left and ill have done my good dead in socal helpin out the family, and then im free to dissapear into the woods agian....2012 was shitty/fun/interesting/an eye opener all in one......2013 is gunna be a big one for this dirty hippy.;)

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Sox, Could I have RA's and Not even know it?
(because I have hunderds of bags of kellogs out there)
Can I add something to the soil? :confused:

sox

sox

honestly the bags probably got it (IMO) from sitting w/other infested bags...i dont think that all or even most of the kellogs bags have RAs, probably just this area.....and you would notice it 100%, these fuckers make plants look like hell, N and Mag deficiency is what you will think your garden is plagued with, but its just the RAs eating everything.

sox

sox

Bummer about the RA's man. I hear you on the nuke and reset routine. Went through that myself. It's definitely better than trying to fight them off while they feast on your plants.

-TF

i read a few posts and everyone said to bomb and start over...no use fighting a lost cause.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
could tryed super hot water...too kill em in the soil...I saw cap did that..not sure if it was RA's though

sox

sox

could tryed super hot water...too kill em in the soil...I saw cap did that..not sure if it was RA's though
yeah i seen that too, i just didnt want to fuck around...the cuts were in a second smaller veg room and i can grab any of them anytime. so it was best to destroy everything and clean up shop.

Latest posts

Top Bottom